April 18, 2024, 03:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273570 times)
Betty Zimmerman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:27 PM »

Does anyone know if the my and freedom website have meta tags attachec/built into them?

HOME INCOME INTERNATIONAL
DennisThompson

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »

Hi to you all,
Can we hear about the GDI paper work we need to send it ! Noone talks about it and i want to make sure we do it right.

Thanks
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »

hi all... though an experienced marketeer, i'm new to GDI.

How do people from outside the US avail of the "5 member per week" $100 bonus? You need to buy 10 DVDs per to qualify for the bonus, but in my case, the cost of the DVD's plus shipping totals to about $130 cos I live on the other side of the planet... :-(

Any comments / help? How're people from outside the US availing of the contest bonuses?

Hi Prashant, a lot of people misunderstand this - the truth is that you only have to buy the 10 DVDs ONCE - after you have bought them once you are FOREVER qualified.  Smiley

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Betty Zimmerman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »

Can anyone answer me this...The affiliate web sites we are given (the my and freedom sites) do they already have meta tag or keyword info added for these to to search engine friendly? Please ....let me know.

HOME INCOME INTERNATIONAL
DemersDenis

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:47 AM »

Sorry if this has been posted before, I DO NOT want to cancel, but some people are asking me what they need to do if they want to cancel someday. Plus, it is useful information if someday I want to.

Thanks in advance.
mack88
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2007, 05:20:21 AM »

Sorry if this has been posted before, I DO NOT want to cancel, but some people are asking me what they need to do if they want to cancel someday. Plus, it is useful information if someday I want to.

Thanks in advance.

The information you are searching for is in your GDI Member's area.  Login to your account at www.website.ws/members, click on support, then cancellation and you will see the entire process. 

My recommendation for all new members (and us old heads as well) is to log into your Member's area, spend 30 minutes to an hour per day there, click around (you cannot break it), learn your back office.  All the information/resources that you need to run your GDi business is there, right at your fingertips. 

Frank
Tracey R

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »

Hi, not sure where to ask this, so here goes..
Can we use  the logo of GDI on t-shirts, jackets, or magnetics ?
Or maybe GDI could make a shirt available, like I saw on the DVD?

Thanks for your responses.

To Your Success,

Tracey
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 01:33:20 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MichaelMajor

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »

Hi! Im a new member on this site and I would like to know if anybody could help me. I do have a lot of contact in hungarian europe. Is there any chance to work with somebody to make a nice presentation in hungarian language.Please help me.......... Thank you Michael Major
AlastairHarris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2007, 04:42:31 AM »

I was wondering what was in the future for Global Domains International.  I simply love GDI.  My downline grew by 20 this month, half sponsored by me in my frontline and half sponsored by my down line.  I can see this program with which I have been for over a year is really starting to take off for me.

What I wondered is have GDI thought of adding anything?

For example we all know that blogs are immensely popular - I wondered if the hosting option could included a linked blog - i.e. 10 page website plus blog?.  Some people say that google's blogger already offers free blogs - but I had the experience where they deleted my blogs - FREE hosting means - zero ownership - zero control - I've learnt - OWN YOUR DOMAIN NAME, SITE, etc.  I don't know if this would mean too much server space eaten up or not?

Does anyone have any other suggestions about what they would like to see added?
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2007, 04:28:54 PM »

I just started to tell people about GDI, I told them that we provide domain with ".ws", then I have a question from people saying why they should get ".ws" instead of ".com"? Also people feel that ".ws" is not as cool as ".com". How can I convince them to get a ".ws" domain instead of ".com" or ".net"?

Thanks.

Hello Alex,

There is no need to convince anyone.  Although our main product is the .ws domain extension, we (GDI) do offer the other extensions as well, such as .com, .net, .org to name a few.  The important thing to remember about domain names is what appears between the two dots.  The www is not important, nor is the extension.  Does that make sense to you?  I also congratulate you on leading with the product instead of the opportunity.

Hope that I was able to help in some form or fashion.  Have a great day and I wish you much success.

Frank

I was glad to read this post as it reconfirmed that the product should come before the opportunity.  I think GDI is a great community of people and even if the business aspect weren't here, I would be.  I have a dot com address also and don't find the support that I find here.  Perhaps that is something others can relay as to why dot ws is a good choice.  Thank you Frank for reinforcing this concept.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
KristyW

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »

Hi Everyone! If you refer someone then put them in under one of your downline members does it still count as persoally referred for the Leader Bonus?

I referred 5 put 3 under one of my referrals that I am helping. I bought my 10 DVD's and I am STILL NOT being shown on the Leader Boards!

What can I do or does it take a while??

Thanks! Kristy
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2007, 02:20:39 AM »

Hi Everyone! If you refer someone then put them in under one of your downline members does it still count as persoally referred for the Leader Bonus?

I referred 5 put 3 under one of my referrals that I am helping. I bought my 10 DVD's and I am STILL NOT being shown on the Leader Boards!

What can I do or does it take a while??

Thanks! Kristy

Hi Kristy,

If one of your newly signed up affiliates chose
to pay by bank wire here is what happens:

While this affiliate does count toward your
total affiliate members for the bonus he/she
will not cause you to appear on the potential
Leader Boards, once we have secured payment
from the affiliate however you will appear on
the confirmed leader boards with the correct
number of sign ups listed for your account.

That happened to me last week.

Sanjinka
MarlonC

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:10 AM »

Is it possible to freeze my account and later (after x amount of time/days) return to it the way I left it, and without owing money?

If a person quits (I am not planning to), what happens to their downline? What would happen if that person returns?
Rod_D

Skype ID: proadco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »

There is no freezing the account.

When the billing cycle attempts to debit and uncollected, GDI attempts to debit for the next 28 days. I'm not sure just exactly when GDI lowers your status to inactive, but this will be when you loose your content to your website. 

It's always a good practise to be prepared for the unexpected and save a back up copy of your website work.

If a member becomes inactive, then your downline moves up to your sponsor, so you will lose your downline.

In the event cash flow prevents meeting the following months payment, since GDI now excepts paypal, there are
many good PTC sites that pays via paypal, therefore using free money to pay for the most important marketing tool
that every work from home person must have, that is your own website, hosting all your affiliate programs.

Carlos JulioT

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2007, 05:22:56 AM »

First of all i want to apologiese about my english, i know i have to practice more.
Guys im a new on this, and im now on the 7 free trial, but i´va done a lot of things on my page since monday that i registered.
Well the questions are this.
1)Why do i have to get the paypal account? and if i get it, what do i have to do with it? (refering about receiving bonus)
2)Do i HAVE TO buy the 10 DVDs to get the bonus?
I will wait for replys of this (please quick)
Regards
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: