May 01, 2024, 04:44:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274229 times)
BJack

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2007, 01:38:01 AM »

Greetings from BGJack,

Hi every one.  I am a new affillitate living in KC.  I am very passionate about this opportunity and I am pursuing it fervently.  One of my prospects in Atlanta inquired after receiving my "invite" "How many Millionaires has GDI produced and are there any at all?'  Is this a question that can be asked and if so what is the answer?  Many companies actually brag about "making" millionaires (good or bad); although, they may not release the names (for privacy reasons of course).

Do we have any GDI produced millionaires and if so has it been one, few/several?  Has anyone attained this level?
Maisen M

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:08 PM »

Hi Everyone!
My name is Maisen and I live in Idaho, happily married, have 3 dogs and have been working on the internet for about a year.

My question is, if I sign up for multiple domain names, do I get commission on those or does someone else? Most places you sign up for a domain  name for $5 to $10 per year. I'm trying to figure out the advantage of signing up through GDI at $10 a month for each domain. That's a big difference in price.

Hope someone can help!

Have a wonderful day!
Maisen
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 06:16:02 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MarkPappas

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »

Is it possible to will your GDI account to a suriing spouse? Also, can an account be started for a minor? Any help would be appreciated.
Henry Reyes

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:37 AM »

Does anyone know if GDI is still listed in the Top anything list of Inc Magazine? The only information we have is when they ranked number 37 in 2002. How did they perform in 2003 - present? Cheers! Henry
JonathanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »

I am just wondering I mean I would think this would be the case since not many people want to be bothered with business stuff around Christmas. Is it slower if so when is GDI at its peak usually?
Johnnie
IbrahimN

Desire Determination Persistance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2007, 07:53:06 PM »

Where can I get the code for the GDI video?

Andrew Crook

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

GDI's phone number, what codes do i need to use from the UK?

Andrew
JonathanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

Also what it means if you become one. The reason I ask is I want to be able to give a good explanation to someone in my downline in the proper fashion without leaving any details out. So how do I explain it.
Johnnie
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2007, 09:41:31 AM »

Hi Everyone!
My name is Maisen and I live in Idaho, happily married, have 3 dogs and have been working on the internet for about a year.

My question is, if I sign up for multiple domain names, do I get commission on those or does someone else? Most places you sign up for a domain  name for $5 to $10 per year. I'm trying to figure out the advantage of signing up through GDI at $10 a month for each domain. That's a big difference in price.

Hope someone can help!

Have a wonderful day!
Maisen

Hi Maisen,
You are right in the fact that there are other places where you can obtain a domain name for cheaper.  However, is it the name you want or do you have to compromise?  Do the others offer the opportunity to build a business for the same price?  Don't think so.  There in the difference. 
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Robert Hammond

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »

I just joined also through a posting on Craigslist.  And I have the same question.  Has anyone gotten any answers?  I don't see why it would be considered spam.  It is the same as putting an ad in the paper.  It is an online classified ad.  I am not spamming anyone, I don't know their address.  They see the ad, click on the link and watch the movie.  At this point I still don't have their email.  They have to choose to respond and ask for info or sign up.  If they don't, they will never hear from me because I DON'T HAVE THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS!  But I too don't want to start out on the wrong foot.  Can anyone answer!?!?!

Robert Hammond
Nashville, TN
Ralph McCrum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »

A LOT OF THE PLACES THAT YOU CAN SIGN UP A DOMAIN NAME FOR LESS MONEY
ARE IN THE LONG RUN MORE EXPENSIVE
I HAVE A DOMAIN NAME WITH ANOTHER PROVIDER THAT ONLY COST $29.
EVERY THREE YEARS

BUT TO PUT A WEB PAGE WITH IT WOULD RUN A WHOLE LOT MORE.
WHAT GOOD IS A DOMAIN NAME WITHOUT A WEB PAGE BEHIND IT ?

WITH GDI YOU GET THE DOMAIN NAME AND A PLACE TO PUT IT FOR $10. A MONTH
AND IT IS A LOT MORE CLEAR CUT AND SIMPLE THAN SEVERAL OTHER
PLACES THAT I HAVE BEEN.

RALPH
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »

Very well put Ralph.

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
M Radabaugh

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2007, 04:08:25 AM »

..... i though this was a business that revolved around making a website to sell the companys product?  all we have to do is to try to get people to purchase a domain for $10 a month???..... oh man .... i am so confused right now....   
 i keep hearing the word product so i though it meant actual items for sale.... can someone plz tell me what is this biz about?

I hear you on that one Bud! How does $10 a month make us and our up line 6 figure a month incomes?

I wish my sponsor would drop in and help me out some either on here or via email,  but seems he's pretty busy, or maybe he's waiting for my 7 day free trial to be over and my $10 clears?
Daniel Sanchez Corbalan

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2007, 03:39:40 AM »

I have a terrible question from one of my prspectors and I don't have the solution, so, anyone can help me?

The domain .WS is property of West Samoa and Global domains has the exclusive commercial rights...but...
When this contract finish?What will happen when this contracts ends?

Errr, difficult questions ,isn't it? Huh
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »

WEST SAMOA??  Huh

The .WS stands for WEB SITE.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: