May 01, 2024, 06:55:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274238 times)
Paul Noel

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2007, 05:49:33 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I have 2 questions:

1- Is a paypal account directly connected to a CC or can you open one giving only your bank account info ? and if it is connected, what is the difference between paypal payment and CC payment ?

2- I have a prospect who told me she paid with paypal (probably 1 month) , it was accepted and then after she was requested a CC
    info... This prospect is not registered in my downline. How to know about the issue...what can I tell her ?

Thank you

Paul
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2007, 08:21:14 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I have 2 questions:

1- Is a paypal account directly connected to a CC or can you open one giving only your bank account info ? and if it is connected, what is the difference between paypal payment and CC payment ?

2- I have a prospect who told me she paid with paypal (probably 1 month) , it was accepted and then after she was requested a CC
    info... This prospect is not registered in my downline. How to know about the issue...what can I tell her ?

Thank you

Paul
Hi Paul,
With regard to your first question, PayPal will accept a credit card or a varified bank account.  However, without varification, none of the transactions will appear.  Not really sure about your second question.  Perhaps support could accomodate.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Chris Erickson

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2007, 03:40:27 AM »

In the marketing section I saw people talking about getting local small business to sign up with GDI just to get the domain and have there own website saying that it will help their profits grow and grow their market internationally unlike before but this would only make sense if you could make an online store with GDI. And I was just wondering is there any way to make an online store with GDI and have a way to take orders on your page like a shopping cart or anything like that?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2007, 10:14:23 AM »

Hi Chris,

You can create online stores using GDI domain name if you choose to host the domain name in your own server.
This can easily be done by choosing the "Advanced users Name servers" option in your GDI member area.

As for shopping cart scripts and online stores, as long as you know some basic ftp and php, there are many open source script freely available,
the ones I recommend are:
OScomemerce => http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads
AgoraCart => http://www.agoracart.com/

Agora cart is sometimes already installed in your server depending on which host you use.

PM me if you need any assistance on these.

In the marketing section I saw people talking about getting local small business to sign up with GDI just to get the domain and have there own website saying that it will help their profits grow and grow their market internationally unlike before but this would only make sense if you could make an online store with GDI. And I was just wondering is there any way to make an online store with GDI and have a way to take orders on your page like a shopping cart or anything like that?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:56:52 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
RDeMain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2007, 05:00:08 AM »

Hello,

I am farely new with GDI, and I have a friend in my downline.  That keeps getting contacted by my upline which i guress is her upline.  She gets emails to sign up under his programs.  And even has a link to view his video.

Can the upline see that someone has watched the video in your prospected downline and start sending emails?

What what if someone went there and watched the movie but not sign up that day under me and after the 3rd day say they get another email from upline  they clicked on his link and signed up is that fair.

Are the upline members  suppose to be contacting and suggesting other programs for people to join when it not their personally sponsored person??
AnthonyTurner

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2007, 08:57:32 AM »

just wondering--wanted to get another domain and wanted to sign up under myself just wondering if I could.
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »

just wondering--wanted to get another domain and wanted to sign up under myself just wondering if I could.

As far as I know, Anthony, you can have up to 5 domains per one account.
No need to sign up again to register a new domain.

Sanjinka
ABoni

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2007, 09:30:05 PM »

Hi people.

I want to cancel my GDI account and to Join again under one of my friends. he is making a campain and he is recruting people before he start and when ehe start he is going to make a ''boooom'' on leader boards.

He promised me that if i join under him he is going to give me 40 leads.
So my question is , i right now have 17 active members on my downline. What will happen with them ?

will they be pushed up under my Upline member ??

thank you
mack88
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2007, 04:50:23 AM »

Hi people.

I want to cancel my GDI account and to Join again under one of my friends. he is making a campain and he is recruting people before he start and when ehe start he is going to make a ''boooom'' on leader boards.

He promised me that if i join under him he is going to give me 40 leads.
So my question is , i right now have 17 active members on my downline. What will happen with them ?

will they be pushed up under my Upline member ??

thank you

If I am not mistaken, if you cancel your account, you have to wait a certain period of time before you sign up under someone else.  I cannot recall if it's 2 weeks, a month or what.  Read the terms of service to get the exact details.  You will find them on your website.

Why would you give up 17 active team members for 40 leads?  I understand that he's your friend and that he thinks that much of you to ask you to cancel your account, start all over by joining under him.  Now, how would you feel if your sponsor was building a team of motivated people, decide to jump ship, quit on them to join under someone else?

It's a great idea for him to start a campaign with goals of making the leader board consistently (a fantastic goal).  However, his success or failure does not guarantee your success or failure.  Think about all of this for a moment.

Frank

p.s.  I almost forgot to answer your question.  Your team members will remain where they are.  They are not pushed up.  Your upline sponsor(s) will continue to receive his/her $1 per person, regardless of the level they are sitting in your matrix.

Peter LaRamee

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »

Hi All,

Several of the people I have contacted have replied separately that they don't want a domain name of their own.  However, they really like the idea of GDI and its potential for creating supplementary income.  So the question is:  During the sign-up process, is it NECESSARY to buy a domain name or not?

Cheers,
Peter LaRamee
(Thailand)
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2007, 06:16:15 AM »

Hi All,

Several of the people I have contacted have replied separately that they don't want a domain name of their own.  However, they really like the idea of GDI and its potential for creating supplementary income.  So the question is:  During the sign-up process, is it NECESSARY to buy a domain name or not?

Cheers,
Peter LaRamee
(Thailand)

Yes, they have to register a domain name.
It's a GDI product. However, they do not
have to do anything with it.
When someone clicks on it, he or she will
be redirected to their main GDI affiliate page.

Sanjinka
Nolan Emmett

OFBOR - Our Focus Becomes Our Reality

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »

Hello all - Please help - Do we get paid $1 on all other domains ? ie: .org Etc - Can they be the only domain for a member in the system ? - Thank you in advance for your assistance - Nolan Emmett

Nolan Emmett
OFBOR - Our Focus Becomes Our Reality
Gary Bouskill

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2007, 03:17:39 AM »

I have a couple of autoresponders that I can import leads into. Are the GDI leads that come from my upline safe to import or is there a risk of getting spam complaints?

Gary Bouskill
S_Proescholdt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2007, 12:33:29 AM »

Hi my name is Stephanie.
 I am new here, but it dawned on me that we are going to be seeing some copycats to the GDI system, and I sure hope that GDI will always be able to be if not one step, then several steps ahead of them.  Luckily, not all countries are like most Americans, meaning most can read and speak English.  However the sooner GDI is able to make all it has to offer in many languages. Or get some kind of translator button...lol ... funny I know... the better it will be. 

I have family in China, and most of my neighbors around here speak Spanish, many of them do not even speak English.  I am signing up my father and my sister today, and they both live in China.  They work for one of the biggest import export companies in China.  And so I was just wondering if GDI has any thing in the workings for China. China has 1.3 billion people I hope we are ready. 

Anyways... you know the saying. Build it and they will come!   

Thank You for building something worth being a part of GDI ! I am happy to be here.  Grin

Keep your Mind out of Things
And Things out of your Mind
Just Do It With Love
JonathanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2007, 08:26:47 PM »

I have seen cases of people signing up under themselves why do they do this?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: