March 29, 2024, 07:07:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273225 times)
ClarkD

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

Hi

Ok, I am a newbie. I've had some great hits on my site, but one person really interested asked me for my access code. For the life of me, I cannot find it in my back office. Can anyone out there tell me where I can find my access code? I have ordered 10 DVD's and I know I have to write my code on them. Please help me soon, as I am on the move quickly. I just started on 8/23 and I've had 165 hits. I am stoked. But I've had about 14 emails, and I emailed those puppies right back. But the access code has me stumped.

Bridget
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2007, 03:45:43 PM »

Hi

Ok, I am a newbie. I've had some great hits on my site, but one person really interested asked me for my access code. For the life of me, I cannot find it in my back office. Can anyone out there tell me where I can find my access code? I have ordered 10 DVD's and I know I have to write my code on them. Please help me soon, as I am on the move quickly. I just started on 8/23 and I've had 165 hits. I am stoked. But I've had about 14 emails, and I emailed those puppies right back. But the access code has me stumped.

Bridget
Hi Bridget,
Your access code is your user name.  Great to hear your energy.  Take care and wish you the best.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
ScottHouge

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2007, 02:52:30 PM »

Hi,
I joined on the 23rd of august...I don't have anyone under me yet,but that is ok..

My question was that it states we have 7 days to decide without payment..I was charged 10 bucks on the 24th,so just wondering what happened..
Can any one tell me why i was charged?

Thanks,
Scotty
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2007, 12:32:20 PM »

Hi,
I joined on the 23rd of august...I don't have anyone under me yet,but that is ok..

My question was that it states we have 7 days to decide without payment..I was charged 10 bucks on the 24th,so just wondering what happened..
Can any one tell me why i was charged?

Thanks,
Scotty

Hi Scotty,
Have you tried to contact support?  People in the forum can not help on issues such as these since we are not directly affiliated with that part of the business.

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
RandyCory

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:50 PM »

Huh

Hello Everyone:

I looked threw the forum, but ( unless i overlooked it) i cant find what question i need answered.

1.I first off tried to Change my preferred payment to PayPal.. Using the same Exact Address as my paypal. and it keeps changing it to One being lowercase and one being the right one!. I need that fixed.

2. I have had the same 2 members under me since i started ( now just 1 as of this month).. But i was wondering if there was a way to tell exatcly how much you've made in commisions untill this very day?

Thanks

Admin
Randy
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »

Huh

Hello Everyone:

I looked threw the forum, but ( unless i overlooked it) i cant find what question i need answered.

1.I first off tried to Change my preferred payment to PayPal.. Using the same Exact Address as my paypal. and it keeps changing it to One being lowercase and one being the right one!. I need that fixed.

2. I have had the same 2 members under me since i started ( now just 1 as of this month).. But i was wondering if there was a way to tell exatcly how much you've made in commisions untill this very day?

Thanks
As far as I know, clicking on the commissions tab will tell you what the amount is. You can select your minimum amount to $10 if you want to be paid out by Paypal but this will cost you a $3 fee.  If you click on your commission tab on the left hand of your main office, you can select your minimum and way of payment.  Hope this was of help to you.
Paula

AnthonyTurner

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »

If you have somebody in your downline get more than 1 domain, do you get paid $1 commission for just the member or do you get paid for each domain they have?
TKingsbury

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »

I was told there was a GDI manual in PDF form.
Is this true? If yes  Where?
Thanks Tom
TKingsbury

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:40 PM »

Is there a GDI Manual available? I was told there was in PDF form.
Thanks Tom
DantinH

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

Hi this is my second post on the matter. I am going in on this as a Individual and I was wondering do I need to worry myself with the Part II For payees exempt from backup withholding? I'm getting confused with the instructions. So if someone could please enlighten me I would greatly appretiate it! Thanks

Dantin

P.S. Also do I need a business license in order to refer people to a program? Thanks in advance!

You have to believe in yourself for anything to happen. Confidence is the key!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2007, 10:02:41 PM »

Hi,

There certainly used to be one. I think the URL was http://1.ws/training - but I see this is no longer the case. Perhaps one of our members know. You can always try http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws
Idil C

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »

Hello all, I've just joined yesterday and I'm pretty clueless. I've emailed my sponsor but he didn't reply can someone please help me? also it wouldn't let me sign up for the 7 day trial version and I ended buying a domain and was charged 10$ how can I cancel this domain and will I get my money back?
DantinH

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2007, 06:06:32 AM »

Hello all, I've just joined yesterday and I'm pretty clueless. I've emailed my sponsor but he didn't reply can someone please help me? also it wouldn't let me sign up for the 7 day trial version and I ended buying a domain and was charged 10$ how can I cancel this domain and will I get my money back?

You will not want to cancel membership. The Website is part of the business which is included in the price. 5$ of the membership fee goes to paying upline etc.. The website is the beauty of the whole thing because it gives your advertisement individuality. You advertise your website and you can have it jump directly to the http://website.ws/yourusername that way you get credit for the signup. Just a thought.

Dantin

You have to believe in yourself for anything to happen. Confidence is the key!
Abe C

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2007, 03:14:42 AM »

I just received an email in response to my "Welcome" email to a new online free member.  She is very skeptical in regards to putting her SSN online.  She even questioned the legality of asking for it (as opposed to the last 4 digits for identification purposes).   She is very concerned about online identity theft, and having been of victim of that, I can understand.  I wrote her back and said I would see if I could find some help for her here.   Thanks!

Abe

Abe
Mohammed Gerashi

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2007, 03:36:00 AM »

Is there a link that takes you directly to the registeration page without watching the 7 minute presentation?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: