April 27, 2024, 01:38:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273911 times)
Eric Cumming

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2007, 12:11:49 PM »

I have been signed up for a couple of weeks now.  Like a few others here, I was introduced to GDI through a Craigslist ad.  While reading posts I came across a tread regarding “Craigslist” from back in 2005.  At that time, Craigslist was prohibited, is that still the case?  I have been approached with a couple of different ways of advertising and one way was to have ads on Craigslist.  I don't want to do it, if I am going to get into trouble!  Does anyone know of sure?  Thanks Undecided

I just joined yesturday, and I wanted to say that I too had been introduced to GDI through Craigslist... Huh. I'm still trying to figure things out... and I'm still trying to see whether I want to continue with it...

-Eric
GillDodier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2007, 12:17:13 PM »

Et bien Madame,

Il y a des Francais ici, beacoup plus, vous je ne sais pas, mon nom est Gilles Dodier,

J'etait nee a Verdun Quebec, vecue dans L'Ontario depuis 1966, mon Francais

est rouille, J'ai besoin d"aide,

votre telephone s'il vous plait?

Merci a l"avance,

Gilles
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 12:17:52 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Gill  Dodier
Allan Jensen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 03:43:50 AM »

on how many people are GDI affiliates on a global scale.

500.000 ? 1.000.000 ? more ? less ?
AngelaW

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2007, 02:01:49 AM »

I have been with GDI for about 4 weeks now, I have been contacted by my Upline, I have signed up through powwebs, I have google adsense, I have registered website addresses and have them forwarded to my powweb site.  I have done all the steps necessary and yet I'm at a stand still.  What do I tell people what we offer if they ask.?  I mean seriously when I log into my account there is absolutely nothing there showing me anything I signed up (ie powwebs, gdidomainnames.com, google adsense) there is absolutely nothing.  So can someone tell me how I am supposed to sell something when I don't even know what it is we are selling.  Can someone please help me out?  The FAQ's don't come close to answering any of my questions.  Thanks!!
Tore E

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2007, 02:16:00 AM »

I have a question about the DVD's. I reside in Norway, and for my prospects to be able to hand out DVD's - they need to:

1 - buy DVD's - say 10 pack for US$ 30
2 - have them sent by UPS - at a stunning US$ 140 !!

That's a whopping US$ 17 a piece instead of US$ 3 a piece. 

I ordered my 10 pack last year, at that time it was a more reasonable shipping rate of US$30.

I've contacted GDI support, but their answer was only that this was the only shipping option at this time.

Anyone have suggestions to how to cope with this huge expense?
( And don't tell me to buy a 100 pack and resell to my future downlilne - as this is forbidden according to GDI guidelines)

.frustrated
Will F

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

I have been with GDI for about 4 weeks now, I have been contacted by my Upline, I have signed up through powwebs, I have google adsense, I have registered website addresses and have them forwarded to my powweb site.  I have done all the steps necessary and yet I'm at a stand still.  What do I tell people what we offer if they ask.?  I mean seriously when I log into my account there is absolutely nothing there showing me anything I signed up (ie powwebs, gdidomainnames.com, google adsense) there is absolutely nothing.  So can someone tell me how I am supposed to sell something when I don't even know what it is we are selling.  Can someone please help me out?  The FAQ's don't come close to answering any of my questions.  Thanks!!

Hey Angela.

Let me speak as someone completely unattached to your business.

Please, do not rely on the internet and Google or any other adword system to build your business.
Yes, they can provide a source of leads, but you're talking about a fickle little thing called the internet.

This business like all other businesses will succeed or fail based on word of mouth. This is an MLM/Network Marketing business no matter what anyone says and these businesses are built through word of mouth. I don't care if that word of mouth is done by email, phone calls, personal conversations over coffee or handing out business cards. The internet CAN generate you leads, but you're going to need an insane amount of exposure to generate good quality people to talk to. I am sure that on a daily basis anyone in this business runs into a lot of very good quality people who can make a go of this business.

Now, as for what you're selling - there are two parts to this. You have the product and you have the business.

The product is fairly simple. It's a website system that allows people to have a complete website package for US$10 per month. Domain name, website, email. And it's set in a way that people don't have to be technically savvy to make it work well for them. The great part of this is that those websites can be used for anything - personal or business.  There are a lot of people out there who want a presence on the internet for one reason or another and thiis gives them a great opportunity to have that.

The business is really an extra built in for the $10 if you look at it. You not only have your website but you have the opportunity to share the same system with people and get paid for doing it. It's that simple and it should really be that fun. When it comes to the business, let the website.ws site do the talking for you.

But first and foremost, be yourself, don't change anything about who you are, but when you're talking to someone make sure you hand out a business card. If you're out having dinner, talk with the server. Put a link in the signature line of every email you send out. Do simple and fun things to build your business. And do something fun with your website.

You've got a story of WHY you joined this business. Use it if someone asks. Don't go into hype. None of the "this is the greatest thing in the world and it's going to be the next big brand name like Nike".  Keep it simple and honest.

Here's my story plain and simple.  I'm seeing that more and more people are starting to want their own identity on the internet. Just look at places like MySpace and others. This gives people a chance to have that without having to be tech gurus and with that I think there's a good opportunity here to make some money.

I know I just went on a bit of a rant here and it was a little disjointed. I speak better than I type, but that's this business plain and simple. And it doesn't matter if it's GDI or any other MLM. It's simple and should be kept simple. And most of all it should be FUN. So get out there and have some fun with this.
Hope this helps.

"That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much..."
- Robert Louis Stevenson

You can also reach me through Skype as will4cani
Michel C

Groeten Uit Amstardamski

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:32 AM »

Hi,
I see GDI accepts paypal now, does this also means that i can buy the dvd's with my paypal?

greetings
gothilda
MichelDucharme

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:48 PM »

Can we use the same credit card for 2 accounts. Not the same person, but 1 credit card for 2 persons?

Michel
Jean Claude Ledenyi

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2007, 03:21:14 PM »

Is there any GDI DVD IN FRENCH?
Brian Montney

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

my phone number in the automated follow-ups that go out to my leads. Angry It should be my choice whether I want to receive calls or not! Anyone else have a problem with this. I have seen other posts reassuring members that they don't have to make or receive calls in this business if they don't want to. We'll, how can we do this if our phone numbers are showing up in follow-up letters we have no control of!

Newbie rant over.

Brian
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2007, 03:36:37 PM »

my phone number in the automated follow-ups that go out to my leads. Angry It should be my choice whether I want to receive calls or not! Anyone else have a problem with this. I have seen other posts reassuring members that they don't have to make or receive calls in this business if they don't want to. We'll, how can we do this if our phone numbers are showing up in follow-up letters we have no control of!

Newbie rant over.

Brian

Hi Brian,
I am not sure what you are trying to get across here.  Are you a member of GDI?  One thing I know and that is I do not have to make calls.  That is totally up to me.  However, the part I don't understand is the follow-up letters.  Who wrote the letters?  Or are you talking about the automated letters that GDI sends to you regarding a lead?  If you could specify more clearly on this, perhaps there is an easy fix.  Personally, I thought it was up to each individual to do their own follow-up.  I have no knowledge that GDI does your follow-up for you.  If you have an autoresponder doing your letters, then you need to make the changes within the system.  If you are talking about the invite system, then correct what information is given in your letter.  However, if you are using the invite system, these should be people you already know.  Again, I am at a loss to understand your dilemma.
Paula
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 06:41:02 AM by Paula Nernberg » Logged

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
SRaul Daniel

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2007, 03:16:53 AM »

Hello.

I have a question: My main website is in spanish, but I also have the freedom website (in english), so what happens if one person signs up on the english website, he would receive training in english ? I don't think so. So, how can I get the training in english ?

Paypal question: Ehat is the diference between personal and buisness account in matter of payment of bonus and comissions ?
DantinH

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2007, 02:45:06 PM »

Ummm little question here.. I'm not exactly a business entity. So am I exempt from Part II (For Payees Exempt From Backup Withholding)? I'm not for understanding the true nature of the beast here. The instructions are doing little but confuse me. Thanks for any help here.

You have to believe in yourself for anything to happen. Confidence is the key!
Colin Lang

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2007, 02:48:21 PM »

Hi

I am relatively new to GDI and have a question

If one or more of your downliners drops out of DGI (or heaven forbid passes away), does this cause a break in your commision on their downliners?

OR

Are there any curcumstances that, through no fault of your own, you loose residual commision if there is a break in a downliner?

Regards

JohnShafer

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2007, 02:48:21 PM »

Hi, I've signed up for this 7 day free trial but I've not been able to view the entire video yet. Every time I play it, it stops just short of the half way mark. I've tried other browsers to no avail. what I've seen is very intriguing but not sufficient to sell me on the whole concept. My sponser has no answers for me. Can you help?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: