April 27, 2024, 01:17:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273909 times)
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »

Hi Karine,

Your member in your downline must stay upgraded for you to receive the $1 for their subscription every month..

They donot need to sell a thing they just need to continue to pay their subscription .($10)

The one dollar is paid to you once they have begun(paid) for their GDI monthly subscription

If they don't remain upgraded you don't get paid the $1

as excellent as GDI is at helping us market our Businesses I wouldn't be surprised
God Bless,
Carol

Hello everybody

i'm from france so my english may be not so good but i m gone try to explain my question.

i would like to know the real conditions to receive the 1$ per subscription (because i don't find the answer in my count) :
- my afiliate must also resale subscription?
- my affiliate must buy other products?
- the 1$ is paid to me as soon as i get an affiliate?

do you think there will be soon a website in french?

thank you for answering me

Bye
Karine

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
LigitaM

In action we find ourselves and discover reality.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 01:53:52 AM »

Does GDI offer good support with DVDs  and other promotional aids. I have requested the DVD from them and no one seem to know what I am requesting as they can't ship to New Zealand. I find this unbelievable  Huh When I fill out the order all I get is this message......Our shipping companies are not able to deliver to the specified mailing address. This is normally a result of an incorrect entry or typographical error. Please review the shipping address below and correct any errors, then press the Continue button again.
I suggested someone at their office to put it in a packet and post it. What is the problem here Huh. We need a DVD because the internet in some rural areas in NZ is very slow.
If a company is networking it needs to put in place a support system for its members and be in a position to ship to all its members. I appreciate the automatic system it is running and think its great but there are countries where this doesn't work too well. Can any one  help with this?Huh? Shocked
SPeuret

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2007, 05:58:11 AM »

Hi all,

I'm new and i'm also a newby and i'm very surprised to discover that nothing in my personnal account web interface is in French !!! How can i change this ?

Thanks a lot for your answer  Wink

Speuret
Belva H

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 03:09:43 AM »

I do not know if any one is there now or not But I need help with this Q . It's a goodie ! LOL!

On Sunday night I bought 10 Leads they cost 30 $ they said I would receave them and I could contact the Leads via: .. Snale Mail, & Or Ph. Great I was out of warm market any way ! Now I am in the 7day phase still ! Do I have to wate to receave these Payed for Leads till I reach my 8th day ? Or up grade ? Because It is Tues. am And No leads Yet have been delivered !
 Huh Roll Eyes Wink

sincerley Yours
MZBEE   Belva

mzBee  Smiley Smiley
Levy_M

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 12:10:10 PM »

Hi i have been GDI for months now, have had lots of hit logs but no one seems to bother. I was just wondering if people are really making some $$ from this. Considering that i can't even get some features to work for my website,like the php script am thinking about quiting.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 12:14:01 PM »

Hi i have been GDI for months now, have had lots of hit logs but no one seems to bother. I was just wondering if people are really making some $$ from this. Considering that i can't even get some features to work for my website,like the php script am thinking about quiting.

Check out the testimonials provided by members: http://website.ws/newtestimonials

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2007, 07:32:06 AM »

Hi Levy,

Sorry to hear your frustration.  I am not an expert on the features and really can't offer any advise there.  However, I believe that there are others who can.  One thing I feel the need to comment on and that is why did you join GDI?  Perhaps for one of two reasons.  An identity on the internet and/or business.  Business of any sort takes time to build.  I can testify to that.  Do you think that success comes to those that quit?  Certainly not.  No one can build your business for you.  Perhaps you need to try different methods of approach.  There are tons of ideas in these forums.  Understandably, things can get overwhelming at times.  However, keep your focus.  My final comment is that your enthusiasm or lack thereof can be felt in the way you express your words.  Deliver your message as though you are successful and the results will speak for themself.  Take control of your destiny Levy and I wish you much success in whatever your decision you make.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Levy_M

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

Hi Levy,

Sorry to hear your frustration.  I am not an expert on the features and really can't offer any advise there.  However, I believe that there are others who can.  One thing I feel the need to comment on and that is why did you join GDI?  Perhaps for one of two reasons.  An identity on the internet and/or business.  Business of any sort takes time to build.  I can testify to that.  Do you think that success comes to those that quit?  Certainly not.  No one can build your business for you.  Perhaps you need to try different methods of approach.  There are tons of ideas in these forums.  Understandably, things can get overwhelming at times.  However, keep your focus.  My final comment is that your enthusiasm or lack thereof can be felt in the way you express your words.  Deliver your message as though you are successful and the results will speak for themself.  Take control of your destiny Levy and I wish you much success in whatever your decision you make.

Paula

I joined this to get a bit of earnings , but most of all just for fun, and its been too long now and am not having fun anymore, I want to know the peoole that visit my website keep tack of the number of visits and so on. But i can't seem to be able to do that. Anyway i still on and see what happens, jus a lil bit long.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2007, 06:24:08 PM »

Well Levy,

I am glad you will stick it out for a while more.  However, the fun part begins and ends with you.  Have you posted a counter onto your site?  Been a while since I visited and can't remember.  I would be interested in knowing what methods you have used in order to promote your site.  Perhaps that way, help could be distributed.  Take care.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
REveillard

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2007, 03:46:40 AM »

Hello GDI Team

I have a question. Can we create new flyers to advertise? The Ferrari is cool and all, but not everyone is attracted to that. And if we can, who do we have to go thru to get approval.
That's it. If someone can help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Richie.
AlexJames

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2007, 03:17:32 AM »

Do I have to buy 1 or 10 dvd's in order to get paid?  either on bonuses or residuals?

Thanks.
BrendaSue

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »

Since we are now going to be offering .com, .biz, etc, along with .ws, are we going to be getting revved up new capture pages? This is just what I have been waiting for! Hey, I've been with GDI for a few years now, and I am enjoying the checks--but this is unbelievably great news!

Oh, and will we be notified through email with new links for us to use?

Thanks.
Brenda Sue Cheesy
ClaudineD

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Huh J'ai eu droit à un mail en francais, une DVD en français et une fois inscrite, plus que de l'anglais... pour moi c'est du chinois
Aidez moi, pitié, au moins à annuler mon inscription si je ne peux rien faire d'autre.
D'avance merci. 
LHarlow

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

I have been signed up for a couple of weeks now.  Like a few others here, I was introduced to GDI through a Craigslist ad.  While reading posts I came across a tread regarding “Craigslist” from back in 2005.  At that time, Craigslist was prohibited, is that still the case?  I have been approached with a couple of different ways of advertising and one way was to have ads on Craigslist.  I don't want to do it, if I am going to get into trouble!  Does anyone know of sure?  Thanks Undecided
F_Laurent

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Hi all,i'm a new member of GDI (i'm french so sorry for my bad english).I have problem about my first payment after my trial 7days,my credit card was not acepted.So i would like to know what can i do.Ihave put on more money on my acount,but i think it will change nothing  Undecided,and i would like to know too what did it hapened after 4 days if the payment is not acepted again.Because i don't want to delete my acount lol.and payment with paypal are 5_7 days to pay.
Thanks to answer to me quickly, bbye ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: