April 29, 2024, 06:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 131111 times)
JudithManzanares

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2007, 12:47:52 PM »

I also love this site, I am a semi newbi and have 4enrollies under me. how ever it has been slow going lately, I will take all the advice I can to keep this business going.  flyers are something I am willing to try asap. thanks for the info Cheesy
Michelle M1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2007, 03:09:43 AM »

Kyra bless your heart for starting this poll! It's really helping me,... I being a disabled stay at home mom,.. living on very limited income found GDI to be avery affordable solution to my money problems! So I have been targeting people in similar situations as mine,.. you know what I am finding out? They are eithe too lazy to want to work it or to afraid to join for whatever reason thinking it's another scam even though I provide them with plenty of information to show it's not,... or they just simply don't want to pay the 10 dollars per month even though they could make thousands or more!
I just don't know what to do I have been on for about 3 weeks following all step by steps,.. everything and not 1 bite! Plenty of views but not 1 bite! Right now I am so broke I can't even afford to pay for business cards so I am trying to make some! I have even started a group and website dedicated to low income people or disabled people on limited incomes assuring them that I am here beside them every step of the way! I have been blogging,.. posting,.. talking, chatting, calling, the whole 9, and now am crying because I have been sitting in this darn chair for so many hours so many days that my legs have swollen badly! My sponsor is about as experiences as I am in the marketing industry if not less,... and I have actually been teaching her things,.. which I don't mind! So I guess my question is,... when ones only chance for now to get the business going is the free online dvd,.. free sites such as craigslist where people flag you all the time,.. and other free things that just aren't working,.. what do we do?

This poll of yours is a godsend! I now see it's time to switch my target market!
Want to know what's really sad?
I only live about 20 minutes driving distance from last weeks potential leader Max Mura and I have no way to contact him for advice! He's somehow signing up at least 10 people daily! 
Even sadder,... I have even offer to reimburse people for their first months membership and still not bites!

Why can't people see that this is something that can and will work if they just try?
Everyone says oh it's another pyramid scheme,... I tell them yes it is based on a pyramid payment scale but it's not a scam,.. we have a very valuable and genuine product but more importantly an awesome team to work with,. still not even a trial sign up with all the work I have been doing!

By the way,... people should really move at least one of their new sign ups to the person who is having the least amount of success with this to help keep them encouraged and give them a little bit of leverage to work with!

Maybe I need to cancel my mebership and sign up under somebody else?

I don't know,.. but I need to go rest I am truly exhausted and living off of less than a thousand dollars per month with 2 children to support and this is not helping me! Sorry everyone I am just truly discouraged at the moment!

I've even written an article about how simple this opportunity can be and given them proven examples of other sites that started the same way as GDI,... and are now huge,.. like MySpace.com for example!

Maybe I need to make my website more flashy? www.workforeveryone.ws  if you click the button on there that says " More information" it takes you to my article!

Ok... I'm done lol Have a blessed day everyone or night depending on where you live and keep up the good work!

p.s.- Awesome websites people good job! Grin
MeganB

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Hi

Are there any HTML formated email template? I think this is what they are called.

I think it would look more professional to send an email with all the GDI headers/ borders/images across the top (like the one you receive when you first view the presentation)

Are there any available or do I have to make them myself.

Also is there a list of all the Domain forwarding sites that we can use. I have managed to find some through this forum, but there may be more I have missed?

Thanks everyone

Megan
MillerK

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2007, 02:52:30 PM »

Hi, I`m new to GDI and wondered what all the options were to gain new signups are?

Ken Miller
CharlesW1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »

I love GDI and the Great potential that it has for you and your chiildren.
I think of the Internet like a large ocean full of fish , you just have to learn how to fish. Right
so lets go fishing and have fun with this ...

Learn to market  .. do it.

are you still here
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »

According to the poll it definitely seems the majority are targeting existing network marketers which is also what I have always done. Plus these are people who are more likely to be experienced or at least have knowledge about the industry so they are more valuable to your organization. Great topic!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Melissa Claphan

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »

Hi. I just joined 3 days ago. 1 sign up so far. Obviously, I haven't gotten my business cards in the mail yet. But I've been busy passing out flyers, sending invites, and reading everything I can get my hands on about marketing.

Melissa
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2007, 03:10:29 AM »

Melissa,

Great your doing what all members should do the following:

Tell
Show
Let them play with the features for the 7 day trial.
Before the trial is up contacting them and seeing how you can help.

Keep up the good work
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

Absolutely!  It's all about relationships, staying in touch with your down-line until they
understand it too.  Placing a couple of folks under folks to encourage them, and they
will get the idea to do the same thing too.  That builds RETENTION, and that is KEY
to building a residual income for life.

Helping them to understand that building a web site can make them $$.  That builds
retention also, and residual income.

Dick and Regina Lewis
Saengta W

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2007, 01:26:06 AM »

I use online marketing to get new GDI sign up by advertising in popular website in my country.
Duane Marx

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2007, 05:27:45 PM »

Hi everyone.

I been in GDI about 4 months now - and really like it!

I have about 50 people in my downline and I use these techniques:

1) a small a classified ad in my local newspaper

2) GDI business cards to everyone

3) flyers around town

4) DVD's to friends

5) solo ads online

6) email services like: Target Ad Depo, List Joe, List Bandit, List Dot Com
(I always buy the upgrade to email more people)

7) Word of mouth (talk to everyone)

Cool GDI leads

9) Mail letters to 'opportunity seekers' leads (snail mail)

10) And I like to use Downline Secrets2

Please let me know what is working for you too.

Thanks,
Duane

DennisKoray

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »

Hey,

sounds like you do have a great plan! I also use DownlineSecrets 2. Works great! How is the reaction you
get from handing out DVDs

Cheers

Dennis

Dennis Koray
Proud Founder of the MyFortuneFormula Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business For Free Using The MFF System (check my profile & website)
A_Higigns

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2007, 03:05:49 AM »

Hello Kyra, my name is Alicia i would like to seek at home parents, because they will seem to have a little more time on their hands i don't have to many friends so i would need a little help.
Sierra M

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2008, 02:36:45 PM »

Anyone interested in participating in a monthly team building conference call or online chat that focuses on creating new effective ideas that will raise awareness for GDI potential affiliates?

Synergy — the bonus that is achieved when things work together harmoniously.

Mark Twain

Jose Dominguez

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:29 AM »

HI EVERYONE,
MY NAME IS JOSEPH AND I'VE BEEN IN GDI FOR A FEW MONTHS BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY DOWNLIE EXPLODE. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ARE THOSE MEMBERS DOING TO END UP IN THE LEADER BOARDS EVERY WEEK? PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THAT? Huh
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: