April 30, 2024, 07:13:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 131209 times)
RichardLanoue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2008, 03:20:12 PM »

Thank you for the tips on targeting GDI-signups. Been in one month and have 1 person. I've sent 3,350 invites through the INvite system. About 30 have watched the movie. I email them but get no response. What am I doing wrong?

Richard Lanoue

Richard Lanoue
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2008, 08:17:48 AM »

I think that GDI can be used in any market. Start first with niche you understand. For example I am web site builder, fitness instructor and martial arts teacher so I am targeting webmaster who would like to save some time and stop building websites the old way - trading time for money, the same is personal fitness trainers - I believe if they are not online, they cannot effectively communicate with their clients.

So just do something everyday. What about tell 2 people a day about GDI. At the end of the month its 56 people in the funnel - if only 5 do something its good. Don't you think guys?

Brett

Hi Brett,
Starting with a niche you are familiar with is a great idea! Thanks for sharing.
And you are right even if only 5 do something, it is good enough because we are in the business of exponential growth.
It can work even if you just sponsor 1 person each month.
Take a look at this : The Power of ONE

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Albert Rivera

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

I think that GDI can be used in any market. Start first with niche you understand. For example I am web site builder, fitness instructor and martial arts teacher so I am targeting webmaster who would like to save some time and stop building websites the old way - trading time for money, the same is personal fitness trainers - I believe if they are not online, they cannot effectively communicate with their clients.

So just do something everyday. What about tell 2 people a day about GDI. At the end of the month its 56 people in the funnel - if only 5 do something its good. Don't you think guys?

Brett

Hi Brett,
Starting with a niche you are familiar with is a great idea! Thanks for sharing.
And you are right even if only 5 do something, it is good enough because we are in the business of exponential growth.
It can work even if you just sponsor 1 person each month.
Take a look at this : The Power of ONE

Hi Dpro,
I am a little bit confuse  when you say that if you bring one person every month of the year,you woulbe making $4,088.00 a month in one year.
What about the fifth generation thing.
Albert
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2008, 01:13:08 AM »

Hi Albert,

That's a good question.
I didn't think of that.

I guess it won't be signnificant because everyone within your 5th level will be sponsoring 1 person /month,
so your income will still grow.
If it goes on as shown in the image posted below, you may even achieve master affiliate status where GDI will pay you to infinite levels.

Alan Nunes

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2008, 03:21:25 AM »

Hi There,  I have been hanging out at Starbucks and passing out flyer's there.  I usually catch them on there way out of the drive thru.  Quick and easy...  I tell them a Fortune 500 Company wants to help them start a home-based business.  That's it  EASY!
MCamacho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2008, 03:21:28 AM »

http:// Grin Only I can say this is the best oportunity. Tell everyone you Know, about this business. Grin

GDI  is the best home business opportunity
J Hilburn

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:13 PM »

I have business cards and a couple of websites.  The websites are being made now should have them up and running full force soon. Temp ones up at the moment are getting some hits but not many havent got that far yet have to get meta tags put in.  So hopefully in a few days will have something to excited about.   Roll Eyes newbie paula
J Rowe

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

Hi Im Joshua. I've been involved with GDI for 2 weeks now and have a downline of 6 members. I mainly recrute through community sites so far because as chance would have it im a member of nearly 100. The reason for that is im  a recording artist and need place'es to promote my albums. It hasnt been easy, but I have had so many other things in play. I want to learn this business well and do well so thats why im posting now. Its good to be involved and informed. THANX
GArlando

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

So..I'm new, and I haven't had any luck getting any referrals...Maybe I'm just bad at this. Does anybody have any tips and tricks I could try using?
FranciscoPerez del Rincon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2008, 03:02:22 PM »

Kyra,

I like the idea of this poll. My main form of contact with my sign-ups has been friends, most of which are stay at home parents. These are people who I sent an initial email out to and then spoke to by phone, email, or MSN messenger.  They are people I am in regular contact with already.

Angela

Good idea, people that don't have anything to do can used ther time on working at home, this will help theire economy and also keep active, making alot of money hope so.

Francisco Perez Del Rincon
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2008, 01:05:44 AM »

So..I'm new, and I haven't had any luck getting any referrals...Maybe I'm just bad at this. Does anybody have any tips and tricks I could try using?

The easiest way is to use the GDI invite system.
Or you can distribute business cards or flyers.

For many online promotion methods, please browse the "Marketing" section of the forum.

Liam Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2008, 06:08:30 AM »

Hi there people,
just to let you's no, i am new to this business and would like to know how to get signups to this new business of mine, i actually live in a area where people are not that much IT minded and a very small town. So i read about the old fashion advertising and that is nopt going to work for me, which leaves me to internet marketing and advertising.

Any help will be really appreciated

Liam Morgan
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2008, 02:24:02 AM »

Hi Liam,

I would like to take this time to welcome you  to the ws business.

A lot of us have to do as you will and go to the web to do business.  Cheesy

Now  you must stay positive about your business. What you do and how you
do it will be like no one else.  This business will take a little time .

You are very new to all this don’t rush things this will take some time.  Smiley

There is always something new to learn in this business. You are at the best
place the forum. The people here are very helpful.

I wish you all the best.  Wink

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
TaylorJ

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2008, 03:39:31 AM »

Hi everyone! Is there anyone that knows of any good GDI Co-Ops? 
MNicdao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »

Network Marketeers
Stay at home moms
Small Businesses
People working at home
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: