April 26, 2024, 04:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 131068 times)
Paul Page

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2006, 10:32:37 AM »

hi kyra,

i only joined gdi last week, firstly i would like to say that i believe that the gdi program at face value is excellent, i am very entusiastic about being part of it, i have been involved with many different oppertunities over the last few years, only to end up being disappointed,

i already have 5 members in my downline, i have sent out 2 advertising campaigns, both are slightly different, ill explain,

campaign 1

this campaign was sent to only 300 targeted emails, they were all in the advertising section, from this 300 i managed to get 168 page views, of these about 6 or 7 watched the movie and 3 signed up,

campaign 2

my second campaign was sent to a mixture of people from the buisinss oppertuinities section, this campaign is still ongoing, but already i know it wont be as good as the first, i explain why later, this campaign is a mixture of targeted text ads and targeted emails, so far i have had over a thousand page views but only 2 have joined, going by my first campaign results this is a dissapointing conversion ratio,

the reason

the reason why c2  is not as good as c1 is as follows, c2 was sent to buisness opertunities and c1 was sent to normal advertising sections, but the main reason i think is, c1 was sent to www.my.ws  and  c2 was sent to www.website.ws

conclusion

from this excercise my advice is send your leads to www.my.ws  and not  www,website.ws  the reason for this is that the www.website.ws  tells the prospect what the oppertunity is all about with out watching the movie, whereas the www.my.ws doesnt tell them anything without watching the movie, so if they really want to know what it is all about they must watch the movie first, which has more chance of selling to them than if they read the info page themselves, the only downside to directing your leads to my.ws is that you cant see what hits you get on this page where you can on the wesite.ws page, perhaps this should be looked into and a hit counter be placed on the my.ws page
i hope i have been helpful to some of you, but i must say i am not an expert on internet marketing,

paul page Grin
MNicdao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 01:41:09 PM »

Thanks for the opportunity on sharing your advertising campaign Paul, i will give this a go myself and see if it will work for me.
manuel
MikeCopeland

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2006, 09:28:44 AM »

When you say you sent them to the advertising or classified sections what do you mean?Where is the location?-online or the paper?
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2006, 02:19:21 AM »

Its best to target business opportunity seekers.
With GDI you target any market. Because somebody need a domain name or website.

Your Success

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
P Williams

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2006, 04:06:00 AM »

New to the forum. I just love the Targeting Your GDI Sign-up tips. Will visit more often. What other online marketing have been effective for you? Ex. Payitforward,Gditeambuilder,Grinteam,3stepsecrets,ipodium lead capture pages. All of which say they will build your business. Can someone give me feedback on if any of these programs have worked for you in getting sign-ups.

Portia
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2006, 01:32:17 AM »

Hi Porti
New to the forum. I just love the Targeting Your GDI Sign-up tips. Will visit more often. What other online marketing have been effective for you? Ex. Payitforward,Gditeambuilder,Grinteam,3stepsecrets,ipodium lead capture pages. All of which say they will build your business. Can someone give me feedback on if any of these programs have worked for you in getting sign-ups.

Portia

Hi,Portia

I suggest you use your best judgement. You have to have a comfront Level with a business.
What program best fit your needs? How much will it cost you?

Do you have a positive mindset?
You have to be excitied about the opportunity.
With hard work  and effort you will make it, in this business.

Take Care,
Alcoya
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2006, 08:17:56 AM »

Hey Stephanie,

Are you willing to share with the rest of us your advertising method that work so well?
It would be so much appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Sanjinka
SClark

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2006, 10:42:56 AM »

Hello All,

I selected “other” in the poll. I believe that all of the prospects listed are pretty good selections/targets. More importantly, is "touching" your prospects. Getting to know them, and their needs. If you're going after a Network Marketer who believes they've already found the ideal opportunity, (in most cases) your presentation will be ignored (as ideal as a “Network Marketing” prospect may seem). Furthermore, they will try to sell you on whatever it is they're working on.

Focusing on those (in any category) who could really use the opportunity, and are at the point in their lives where they are truly ready to make a change (for the better), will be the IDEAL Target Market, and foundation in building a strong team.

Gaining members who can share the common goal (Change, Freedom, Success...) will work wonders for our success in this business. TEAM is the most important factor in becoming successful. If you put helping others first, you'll soon see that everything else will fall into place.

Go through your downline today and call some (or all) of your prospects... ask how they are doing with the business, if there's anything you could assist them with (be courteous), ask if there's anything that has been successful for them that they'd be willing to share with you (be humble - just because your their upline doesn't mean you can't benefit from the ideas of those who've signed beneath you).

Network Guru Jim Rohn once said “2 or 3 people who share a common goal can accomplish anything; but 1 person can't carry more than 2 on their back”! Don't try to build your success alone. You need the help from your team, just as much as they need it from you. Your introduction into this business is the start of a new venture, a new leg under GDI, a new TEAM; it will be only what you make of it... If you can nourish it with the suggestions above, and teach all under your umbrella to do the same, there's no limit to the success you a can achieve. In addition to the great feeling you will get from helping others!

Your Teammate,

Shawn Clark
MarkAustin

Mark Austin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2006, 05:47:10 AM »

I voted.  I use traffic exchanges, I am starting on safe lists just now.  If you use safe lists, make sure you use a seperate email account because you get a lot of mail.  You need to stay on top of that.  When you use traffic exchanges and safe lists, you can see what type of businesses are currently being promoted.  The trick is to advertise the product & service, not the opportunity.  Everybody has a business opportunity already, thats why they are at the traffic exchange.  Lots of them don't have a web site though!  Safe lists are busy.  Look for subject lines that capture your attention.  Write them down or record them in your notes somewhere.  Then you can use them yourself, and modify them if you like.  There are a few other programs out there that incorperate the GDI opportunity into thier own business model.  These sites are of good value because they reach a wider market.

Mark Austin

See more ways to market GDI
Tim Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

Hi ! Your pole is a good idea, however, it seems to lack one thing- the ability to chose more than one method that is working. I have found so far that "Friends" and "Businesses" have worked. Not that I have signed many people yet (what with just gettnig started right around the Christmas season), but I have been in network marketing for over 20 years. Someone mentioned busniess cards as a useful method, and I would agree, but mostly, talk to veryone you meet about the opportunity, and don't pre-judge them. You never know. They may only sign one person, but that person may be like one I once sposored who went on to sposor over 1500 more! Also, don't try to seel yourself, or your business on your first meeting. Direct them to the websight, and let the experts on the video do the selling and introduction. Why waste your time and possibly lose someones interest (maybe they won't belive you), when you could be handing out a card to another person. Like most things in life, this is a numbers game. Be patient, keep plugging away, and little by little at first, it will start to grow, then, once you reach some bigger numbers, it will grow exponentially. 100 becomes 200, which becomes 400 and so on. Have faith, and look and sound professional, and don't quit! The only guarantee I can give you is that you are guaranteed not to succeed if you quit.

Good luck, and we'll see you at the conventions if they have any!
Tim Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

One more thing I've noticed on the forum, is a lot of newbies haven't heard from their respective uplines. This is where it will all fall apart for everyone. If you were starting a new job, and noone told you what to do, how long would you last? These people need support and encouragement. If you want your busniess to grow faster, get your new members working for you. It will take way longer to build if you are building it one member at a time on your own. Use the power of duplication to your advantage, and teach your prospects to do the same, and watch it take off!
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2007, 04:58:32 AM »

Hello everyone,

I just wanna share a little bit my experience here doing this business. I joined the business 3 months ago and I've
only sign up 2 personally but one of my friend here who sign up to this business had a friend who is so much experience
about Networking and he brings 14 people on my business.So, im so glad about this business and im already getting paid
every month.Im looking forward to be in the Leaderboard someday when my business card works on such tips that i learn
from here. I used offline and online advertising but offline is the best way to offer your business. Will, its not easy to do this
business but someday we are all be benefited on it. Just think positive on this business and i know for sure you will be succeed
on it. Keep your head up and be proud you have business that is profitable and not something that is scam online. Bless this forum with more success people this year 2007. Have a blessed day..!

To Your Success,
Julius Orias

« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 04:58:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »

One more thing I've noticed on the forum, is a lot of newbies haven't heard from their respective uplines. This is where it will all fall apart for everyone. If you were starting a new job, and noone told you what to do, how long would you last? These people need support and encouragement. If you want your busniess to grow faster, get your new members working for you. It will take way longer to build if you are building it one member at a time on your own. Use the power of duplication to your advantage, and teach your prospects to do the same, and watch it take off!

#1. I believe you as an UPLINE should be available to your downline.

That being said...  The people who join here do not need hand holding, and if they do they should go elsewhere - They need to take time, read and understand this system. This system is SELF explanatory and is very simple. The people who cry about upline should focus on their own activity. Take responsibility for their actions or lack of action. Usually LACK of action is the reason people do not have the results they want.

If you are reading this... DON'T camp out and cry about UPLINE. Take action and respopnsibility, build YOUR business. Watch the video - Read the website - TAKE ACTION.

INVITE - Follow-up - Collect a decision - REPEAT
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

WOW!!! That is not the type of attitude I would have expected from anybody on this forum. Personally I think that all uplines should contact their downline. If you build a personal relationship with people and treat them like Human Beings instead of a $1 then you just might end up getting a partner for future entrepeneur ventures.
Come on Lets face it, GDI is pretty good but this is not going to be buy million dollar estate income by itself. You need multiple streams of income to cover your bases and if you leave your downline out in the air here then why would they want to join you on something else.
I dont know you may of had great success the way you run your business but me personally I have a lot of success with the way I run mine and all the people I work with in GDI work with me In many other business ventures and we will all be building mulitple streams of income.

If you cant get in touch with your upline and you are having problems please by all means PM me with any questions or comments that you may want to ask and I will help you personally.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »

Hi George how are you doing.  My name is William and i have been in GDI for over 7 months now. I just want to know if you could give me some tips on how to get some sign ups   I have been posting lots of ads and clasifieds in traffic exchange  But the results are very poor.  I only ave 4 sign ups. and like 4 quit after 2 months in GDI.   Need some advise.   Take care ...William Cool

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: