September 28, 2024, 08:36:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 213046 times)
Shayne Collins

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2006, 04:35:22 AM »

Hi Guys
           Another fellow Aussie here ,It's nice to see so many of us trying to break into internet marketing . I can understand the views of many in regards to getting our country men excited over MLM or other forms of marketing ,it's a shame we have become soured by some not so honest schemes in the past . I think maybe one of the first programs that put aussies of was AMWAY or the ( how to loose friends and alienate people ) as i call them ,please don't get me wrong here I have nothing personally against AMWAY or it's members ,merely the tactics they use to promote their program . That is why i believe we owe it to potential enrollee's to be upfront and give them the chance to absorb the information  Wink
I wish you all success and hope to have contact with my fellow aussie's and other members round the world

Kindest Regards
Shayne Collins
John K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2006, 07:52:57 AM »

Great to be here!!!

My first post. Joined in November 2005. Sponsored three people, then got sidetracked. Just getting around to doing something with this thing. Been having too much fun. Need to pay for the lifestyle I choose to live.

What's working for everyone?

Regards
John 'The Captain' Kirk

Mastering-Money is all about investing in YOU.
M Bradstreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2006, 10:23:53 AM »

I joined TurboGDI and it's been a great help

-----------------------------------------------
Helping you Help Yourself
Kathy Obierzynski

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2006, 07:09:27 AM »

Hi,

used to be in GDI some time back, but didn't have much success. Really like the concept, so I'm back with some new ideas, so we'll see what happens! No reason why this won't work for us.

What is TurboGDI may I ask?

Cheers,
Kathy
Steven_Ardern

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »

Hi there fellow Aussies, I just ordered 3 DVD's to see what can be done. A bit expensive for shipping. Can we order in bulk, maybe a few hundred, and share the shipping cost?
I was involved with WS a few years ago but got distracted bigtime. Back again now with a wife who will help me stay focused on this opportunity, and we look forward to big things and big cheques and being able to help people in a big way.

Health and prosperity to us all.
Godbless.

Steve & Sharmaine
Adam S

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:16 PM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Adam  & I live in Brisbane - Australia. I'm just so glad to be a part of GDI organization. Though, I'm a beginner with all of this computer techno stuff, I beleive that very soon I'll learn everything needed to make this business very profitable, which will happen very soon.. Also, let me wish all of you, your families & friends all of the best in every moment of your life.
Cheers,
Adam S
Ps. Should there be someone, who lives not too far from me (western suburbs of Brisie), you are more then welcome to contact me to create a JV regarding GDI & other business ideas; if you have any.
LisaPaul

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2006, 07:23:40 AM »

Hi Im in Australia and Im gunna make a fortune. Im engaged and have 3 boys from a previous marriage, we have a small home and need a bigger one as between us we have 6 boys.
If anyone can help me please let me know. Wink
DMary

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2006, 07:04:07 AM »

Hello everyone Mary from Tasmania. Are any of you Aussies meeting anywhere like paltalk or yahoo etc I'm really interested in how you guys are all going. Must say this is the best thing I've ever done in my 6 or so years of trying to make it on the net. Good luck to you ALL.
Nasri B

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2006, 06:30:02 AM »

Hi there,

Just a short note to hello Grin from sunny Queensland here from the land down under. I stumble into this oppertunity by joining something else and I hope to do well in it. At the moment I' m reading all the post and getting some good information to get my business off to agreat start.

Well bye for now.

Nasri

Brian Crawford-Greene

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Gda all,
I am an Aussie living in the States and New Zealand. I have just joined as well and am really unsure of what to expect and what to do next.
I have bought some laeds to see if that is potentially the way to go. I shall let you know after a couple of weeks.
Good luck to everyone.
Cheers,
Brian
Brian Crawford-Greene

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2006, 03:10:27 PM »

Gda all,
I just looked at a forum and noticed that there is interest in long distance calling. I maybe of help in this regard. Options are free or very little cost by using the computer. I am not sure of the protocol here so if any interest please relpy and I shall be happy to call to discuss.
Cheers,
Brian
BryanHedges

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2006, 03:11:15 PM »

G'day all I am also from Oz living in Central  Victoria. I actually got involved with GDI by mistake, after becoming involved with a  free advertising system from Melbourne to promote my own business.  In two months my down line has grown to over 160 people with over 110 being active, and many of those are using the same free advertising system to promote GDI. 

Regards
Bryan
NormaH

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2006, 01:37:20 AM »

Hi all,

I can see this is a very busy forum and the interest here is encouraging. I have just joined this opportunity as part of another program and am looking forward to promoting it on my site and where ever else I get the opportunity.

Look forward to reading the posts and contributing when and ehere I can

God bless

Norma  Smiley
CraigGeorge

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2006, 08:52:16 PM »

hi norma, welcome to GDI i'am also from australia brisbane and i wish you all the best with this great opportunity Grin
Alan H

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2006, 10:54:54 PM »

Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Alan and i am from Australia. Hope i can get some support as i am new to the internet.

Cheers
Alan
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: