April 26, 2024, 07:12:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 189892 times)
Rosalind Bastow

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2005, 01:17:08 AM »

G'day,
I'm seeking advice from other "successful" Australian GDI members.
Australians can be very skeptical about online endeavours (and nearly everything else!) they show they are interested in the concept and read all the material sent to them and they still remain reluctant to commit, what I really want to know is have you had much success in signing up other Aussie members and if so, from your experience what is the clincher that really sells this great package to other Australians?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Ros
Vicki M

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 11:00:18 PM »

hi
I am also an Aussie and like you have had zero success with sign ups here I don't know why, it seems Aussies prefer tried and true.I have just joined the forum to get some ideas on how to reach a wider market . I hope we can both get some pointers on the best one to use.If e-zines,safe lists,ffa,bulk email etc.doesn't work what does?

Vickim
Brett_Watson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 02:47:09 AM »

Well Gooday to you all,

Brett here, I too have only just joined in on this long term goal. With the hope we can all help one and other, as much as we can to keep moving forward.
As it is an American bassed Organization creates the first herdel, for that in its self tends to scare away a lot of us Aussies. With all the Cons, rip offs and other types of scams that have hit the land of OZ no wonder we are the way we are today.
How ever, if we form together,we can grow strong together and in our strenth we will show the others out there that it can work for them as well, becouse we are only new to the world of dot.ws. the internet as such, its going to take a lot of work on our side to show other Aussies that what we have to show them, is here to stay and can only keep growing.
If we were to think back, it was not all that long ago, that we could all have collour TV, then came the computor and how skeptical were we Aussies?
So as history shows to us. the Aussie are a hard market to brake into but once broken, go ahead with such force we are then hard to keep up with. With our numbers growing slowly, if we stick together, we will win in the end.

Brett Watson.               
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 05:51:52 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
NHulls

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 02:55:23 AM »

Hey Fellow Aussies,
I'm just writing this post to see how many of us are out there.
I'm keen to network with other australians who are involved in the GDI business, and talk about ways we can support each other.
I'd love to hear from you.

have a great day!

Nathan
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 02:55:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CarlosN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 02:46:30 AM »

Hi Nathan,

Carlos here from Melbourne. There are a few of us around. I've just signed up by 12th downline and I'm only in my 3rd week  Grin. 11 out of the 12 are still in trial so hopefully they'll stick with it. Its looking good so far and having a blast!

Regards,

Carlos Navarro
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 02:50:17 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Regards,

Carlos Navarro
EdwinN

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 03:36:44 AM »

G'day Nathan

I have only just signed up.

I am North of Brisbane..................

Hoping for great things... Roll Eyes
Charmaine_Campbell

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 09:25:58 AM »

HuhHi Nathan,

Have just signed up for the free trial cause have a problem I don't own a credit card so that makes it hard for me 2 pay do u have any suggestion. I live in Adelaide Sth. Aust.
CarlosN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 03:00:54 AM »

Hi Charmaine,

You can also pay via PayPal. There is a link to it via your account details.

Cheers,

Carlos Navarro
Melbourne.

Regards,

Carlos Navarro
ColeenMace

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 02:39:22 AM »

Hi Nathan,
Coleen from Melbourne here. I joined just over a week ago. I have 2 downliners and hopeful of more  Smiley
I am very excited about this opportunity.
Rebecca Boon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 04:28:37 AM »

Hi Aussies!!

Rebecca from Brisbane here - just signed up!!
Also interested in supporting fellow Aussie's and gaining & sharing tips!

Cheers! Smiley
NPriestly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 06:32:33 AM »

Great to meet more Aussies. Love all the message boards and experiences shared. Makes things easier when you know what others have found worked best.

GDI is fantastic! Where else could you get domain, hosting, etc. with the potential to PAY you?

My thoughts.... fish where the fishing is best! The more people fishing in the same stream the fewer fish you can catch!

Years ago a rep tried to sell me his domain hosting service. He called about every two weeks. On his first call I was furious as I wasn't interested and he was wasting my time; his second call I was annoyed; his third I almost welcomed the chat; his fourth I began to see him as a friend; his fifth call?.... well he didn't call me back again..EVER!... and I had decided after his fourth call to tell him I was ready to go ahead next time he called!

He QUIT one call before success!

NPriestly
Karl H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2005, 03:32:57 AM »

Grin, Hi to everyone in the posts above me...just joined up..looks great...wishing all the success you're all prepared to work for Cool

Karl
Sydney

HSteven

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 10:58:15 PM »

Hello to all I have just signed up an have a good feeling about .WS.
I was just wondering how many other members where from Aust and the results they where getting as this is the first i ever heard of .ws/GDI.

Steve
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 11:28:02 PM »

Hello Steve,

People from all over the world have joined this remarkable opportunity! Lives are changing and incomes are rising.

It's good to have you all the way from Australia. Welcome to GDI!  Grin

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
NPriestly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 07:35:04 AM »

Hi Steve
Yes, one Australian here...hopefully a lot more soon. This looks really good!
Nola
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: