March 28, 2024, 10:40:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 189318 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »

I have watched how people just joining make it a point to reinvent the wheel per say. Hey, GDI has everything in place and if you utilize GDI for what it is a solid foundation to launch your business. Then you will keep yourself in reality. Just remain transparent and do not try to sell GDI. It is not needed and will back fire on you. Yes, get 100 people in one week. Yet, they will all leave in about 7 days. Give one month if you are not supporting them in find their passion and building a real business from just that.

Get creative yet do not self-promote GDI. It will not keep people in your organization. You can do it right the first time or fall below after one month. On the high horse as they say and then rock bottom.

Take your time this is a lifetime journey not a race? If you get anything out of what GDI is remember platform that is a solid foundation to launch your business. Each person is unique and will have a different passion than yours. So, their business will reflect there passion. Just get that.

I look forward for anyone to leave insight on this subject. That is how we gain clarity on topics. Thank you for your time and you are appreciated and needed within our lives.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
LeslieEnever

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 06, 2013, 10:01:45 AM »

Hi everyone Leslie here I'm from Melbourne Australia and looking forward to making global domains work for me also interested in working with others maybe even build a team.Look forward to more information in the forum.Regards Leslie
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
  Print  

Jump to: