June 01, 2024, 10:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 192685 times)
Ivan Bush

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2006, 05:48:56 AM »

Hi everyone everywhere from Logan City,the sunshine state ,AUSTRALIA.I am new to computering ,new to the internet,new to every thing to do with computers and it's fun learning.I haven't worked out how to build my web site yet but I will.I joined GDI in November,don't remember how I came across it and it dosen't matter.Have 1 in my first leg and the second person I showed the business to joined as trial so moved her under my 1st .She showed the business to 1 and he  has now joined,as a paying member,so am down to my 3rd level.Great fun.                                                                                                                                                                People Helping People. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 05:49:17 AM by Frank_M » Logged

People Helping People  T ogether
                                   E veryone
                                   A chieves
                                   M ore
MerrilynneM

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2006, 05:45:37 AM »

Hi, Just joined my name is Merrilynne and I am from Australia out near Bathurst.
And I too may need a little help.

Thanks in advance

Merrilynne Undecided
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2006, 11:44:43 AM »

Hi Nathan,

Carlos here from Melbourne. There are a few of us around. I've just signed up by 12th downline and I'm only in my 3rd week  Grin. 11 out of the 12 are still in trial so hopefully they'll stick with it. Its looking good so far and having a blast!

Regards,

Carlos Navarro

Good on you carlos, you must be doing something right!
Do you wanna share any of your tips for success??
All the best to you.
Regards,
Helen.R.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:45:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GregD

GJDJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2006, 04:01:11 AM »

Hello fellow Australians

I have just joined, and I am just checking out the website and forum...

Hope to see you around here...
Hope to hear from you too... (inter-forum user messages welcome)

Sydney-Australia
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 04:04:49 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

GregDJ.Net

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2006, 08:28:53 PM »

Hello,

My name is Sussanah & i hail from sydney Australia. This is my very first post to the forum & i hope to meet some new & exciting people. My goal is to start to build my downline as much as i can & also start to think about & build my website. I would like to hear from other "newies" too, particulary Aussie newies, but it doesnt matter, anywhere is fine. I think this forum is an awesome idea,  it helps us newies out tremendously!
I hope to learn as much as possible with GDI, as i really feel this is the right biz for me. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

best of luck,
Sussanah.
 Grin
Ivan Bush

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2006, 02:22:24 PM »

Hi everyone everywhere from Logan City,the sunshine state ,AUSTRALIA.I am new to computering ,new to the internet,new to every thing to do with computers and it's fun learning.I haven't worked out how to build my web site yet but I will.I joined GDI in November,don't remember how I came across it and it dosen't matter.Have 1 in my first leg and the second person I showed the business to joined as trial so moved her under my 1st .She showed the business to 1 and he  has now joined,as a paying member,so am down to my 3rd level.Great fun.           Cool                                                                                                                                                      People Helping People. 

People Helping People  T ogether
                                   E veryone
                                   A chieves
                                   M ore
Theresa S

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2006, 12:25:23 PM »

Hello all! Wow what a business opportunity. My head is still spinning. I am excited, and sometimes I don't even know why?! Must be a good thing we are on here. I signed up about 2 weeks ago. It took me sometime to work out all the emails and this huge support program (see i am not the best at computers, but won't let that stop me). The testimonials are awesome and inspiring. Bye for now  Theresa S.
Michael Crampton

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2006, 04:06:14 AM »

Hi, my name is Michael Crampton.
This forum makes for some very infomative reading !
I just found an interesting ' pay per click ' website that has only been going for a short time,
but sound like they are heading for big things.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 04:06:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pricilla M

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2006, 04:05:55 PM »

Smiley Hello everyone..Pricilla here

I'm from Bendigo - Victoria - Aussie

I've been with GDI for about 1mth now.  I'm finding that people just cannot believe that being a part of GDI is so affordable...Alot of potential leads just don't seem to understand what Domain sites are all about...and also alot of fellow aussies have been given a bad deal in the past with networking..soooo I'm discovering that I need to know exactly what I'm saying to other's and for me that means setting aside a bit of time to read, read, and then read some more... 

Am having ok success although not as good as some of you guys.. Wink...
I have info in places like supermarkets, forums(with permission of course) and where ever I can place an ad....
This is just bl@#dy terrific fun..LoL
Dream the dream

SJohn2

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2006, 09:33:44 PM »

Hey Gang,

John from  Sydney, have been with GDi for a week now and it looks to be a good opp. Bought some leads, only a few have clicked through, they were mostly in the US. We'll see how that pans out in the next two weeks. Did some online advertising initiatives with much success...I think, the reason I say this is because it is hard to track in real-time what is happening in regards to conversions etc...For example, on one online ad campaign I received 200 clicks through to the presentation (yes, I spent alot of money) but the log information was not really updated in real time? At least when I called through to America for someone who did open up, it was the actual person looking for an opportunity for GDI. Unfortunately he was not home. I also sent through follow-up emails to check back with them, to no avail.

I guess if my online efforts were that successful then they would have signed up immediately.
Keep on plugging away.

Good Luck. 
Quinta Salefao

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2006, 05:47:11 AM »

Hi my name is Quinta Salefao,

I'm a Kiwi from nz but now living in Aussie.  I am a 'stay at home Mom' and had been searching for an internet business for a year.  The internet world is all new to me, internet marketing, website building ALL NEW....I have just joined gdi a few days ago and can see the potential and limitless income that it offers...I would really appreciate any tips and new ideas from you all as I am keen to learn and get this business exploding beyond measure. 

Hope you all succeed and reach your goals for this year 2006!!

God Bless
Quinta
D_Williams

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2006, 02:46:12 PM »

Hello all

I have been a member of GDI since late last year and am slowly building my business.  I am working on building a website now to advertise the website product to small businesses.  However the main thing I am lacking which I need desperately are the GDI business cards which are shown in the member's area.  I have tried ordering these but the postage works out to a huge amount for Australian purchases.  Therefore it is unfeasible to buy them.  I was wondering if anyone has created business cards or got them done locally as I have emailed the print company asking if it is possible to buy the high res template and get them produced locally but have had no reply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated from anyone who has any ideas or suggestions on how I can get my hands upon some business cards as this is a must for me at the moment.

Regards
David
Anne W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2006, 05:48:56 AM »

Hi David
I have been with GDI for three weeks now. I am very pleased with myself because I now have my jewellery website up and running through web hosting and have created another for my husband using SiteBuilder. 

With regards to business cards, I decided against the GDI version as I have been unable to use the international phone no. for the promo and would think that prospective customers in OZ would find that irritating. I designed my own and had it printed. They also have lots of prepared templates to choose from. I think the cards are essential and worth the outlay. To be effective it doesn't have to look like the GDI card.
The design only needs to be simple. You can use Photoshop or Corel Draw or Microsoft publisher to create it. Use the GDI card to help with wording and put your own details on the back of the card.

I put:
GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL
has launched a new domain provider site
.WS FOR WebSites
1,000's of people world wide are earning quiet fortunes
from their homes while they sleep
Be part of the new website wave of opportunity.

Visit: WWW.MY.WS access code....?
email: David@david.ws?

Hope this is helpful
Anne Wheeler
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 05:51:09 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Visit Australia
Alin Muresan

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2006, 04:08:44 AM »

Hi, Introduing my self, from australia, David Cook is my sponsor. Looks like a huge community here!!!
I cant wait to get started.
Alin
To your success
JohnS2

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2006, 03:20:07 AM »

Hello all, John Stowell here from Wodonga (N E VIC).

This is my first week and am just looking around the site. Had to have a look at this forum, there are a few Aussies around, thats good.

All the best to you all.

John.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: