March 28, 2024, 06:00:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120321 times)
DeF

C.A.N.I

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »

Hi SmartPeople,

Just wanna know if there is a dutch speaking mentor who's very very succesfull...
and so have time over to explain every issue of this poll....

Thanks!

Ferry

Constant And NeverEnding Improvement...
CANI!!!

Ferry
Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 04:01:37 AM »

I also Agree,

In order to be successful you need to be responsible in making sure you do all that GDI requires.

We can not stress how much that this  business is not a get rich quick scheme, you really have to play the role
and do what you can to the Best of your ability. So don't give up find that special upline or partner that will
make you feel at home and very settled in what you're doing.

In short follow the instructions of the Jr., Sr., & Full members of GDI, ask questions, findout what they know because it is
they they have been doing this kind of field of work for a while and it's not likely that they will give the wrong info.

"Learn and Don't be afraid to inquire"

Thanks, Joseph

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 03:36:13 AM »

Ferry,

Is these a specific reason why you need someone who speaks Dutch because there are looks of members that can
help you out some kind of way. Wink

Ooh! By the way I'm Joseph. What is your first name?

I hope that your business is doing well and not slow like mines. Sad

Later.

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 04:00:06 AM »

What is the url for more leads when my leads run out from the free leads we get? Wink

Thanks, Linda Rich
Tim Hansen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2006, 03:17:37 AM »

Linda,

I'm brand new as of today. Can you give pointers to where I can information about free leads. Didn't see that anywhere yet.

Cheers,

Tim
Merideth Pieper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 06:13:53 PM »

Don,

You're absolutely right!  Upline support can be very valuable (depending on who that upline is made of) at every stage of the game, especially when you are trying to build your business from the groud up.  Just remember that the lessons you learn from your upline and during your own marketing journey will become the support you later give your own downline.  Only join the programs you would be proud to promote to your best friend and you future downline members.

Merideth

Hello All,

The top three tools are necessary to build your team WIDE and DEEP. My reality is I work a full-time job, married and have two children under the age of three. The is my WHY? When you have a J.O.B. >>> Just Over Broke, there are not enough hours in the day. Time is always the mitigating factor that prohibits activity. With the above-mentioned tools in place, they are working even when you are not. This is worth its weight in gold!  A number of you feel support is an invaluable tool. I would add, you must first have a downline to support in order for it to be effective.  Grin

Don L. Nelson
Nelson Super Team

“No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or 'get rich' in business by being a conformist.” - John Paul Getty

Yours in Greater Success,
Merideth Pieper
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006, 08:51:12 AM »

YES Meredith. BTW I did try and address this poll at http://www.gdi-made-easy/ -  I added a whole series of pages to address the most pressing requests.
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 06:34:09 PM »

It would be nice if GDI had several splash pages that we could copy the HTML and put it into our websites. That way the search engines, etc would think it is our page and not just a splash/capture page that is redirected.

Scott Price
DanielKer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 02:35:35 PM »

Hi all,
       My name is Daniel and I had join GDI for 4months now. I had being joining traffic exchange/traffic generating sites. I had also being advertising GDI in chatrooms. but after 4 months I still had 0 downlines.

I am 18 years old and my friends is not interested in doing online business at all they say it is all a SCAM. If my parents or grandparents know that I am doing online business they would say that I had being cheated..

Yea that is how the people around me respone to the word "BUSINESS". I am alittle tide on cash now and I would like to try advertising online only, can someone please help me.

From Daniel.
ZeldaS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 10:18:58 AM »

Leads are very important as well as training.  I don't know where to start, I am new at this and reading have the advertising is making me dizzy Grin

I have emailed everyone I know, but it seems there not interested.  Where do I go from here.  I don't want to give up, I need to start generating some income, but it seems i do more researching that ends up with no results. 

Some places offer downline tactics and its like reading french to me.

somebody.........anybody..........please give this gal some guidence. Cry
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 02:17:05 PM »

Leads are very important as well as training.  I don't know where to start, I am new at this and reading have the advertising is making me dizzy Grin

I have emailed everyone I know, but it seems there not interested.  Where do I go from here.  I don't want to give up, I need to start generating some income, but it seems i do more researching that ends up with no results. 

Some places offer downline tactics and its like reading french to me.

somebody.........anybody..........please give this gal some guidence. Cry

Hello,

Of course everyone goes to their warm market first because they think it is a fast and easy way to build a business. This is true ONLY if you know someone in your family or group of friends who are really interested in the product and making additional money from home. Otherwise, it is pointless.

Since I'm an honest person i will say the following: If your upline doesn't know what they are doing, they are useless to you! Some may tell you to sign up at this traffic exchange and that traffic exchange and some may refer you to a site that offers 1,000,000 opt-in leads for a very cheap price.

First of all, the only people that are making money from traffic exchanges are the traffic exchange owners themselves. If all we had to do was sign up at 20 different traffic exchanges in order to reach our financial goals, we would all be millionaires. Stay away from them unless you like to waste your time.

Second of all, do you really believe that someone would give up a million leads that were EFFECTIVE for a cheap price? Absolutely not! Those leads are going to be old or fake and may result in you being reported for spam and losing your GDI privileges. Stay away from cheap leads! If you don't have the money to purchase fresh and targeted leads from a reputable company, then generate your own. Start a newsletter that will build you a subscriber base. Participate in forums filled with business-minded people. Start and test different marketing campaigns.

Find the first-class training and mentorship that you will need in order to market this business so that you can be assisted with the right tools and information.

Before being sunk into a new "marketing plan" or any kind of idea that is said to get your business off the ground, make sure these programs, ideas, etc. have been tested with proven results.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
K_Ang

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2006, 11:15:41 PM »

Hey folks,
Well it looks like so many people are in the same situation as me..

Just starting out and clueless Sad

Can someone please help us! Smiley
JBenson

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 08:15:19 PM »

What is the difference between Marketing Sources and Advertising Sources? 
KenStern

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 01:49:57 PM »

Hello all,

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one not able to get a single person to sign up. To tell you the truth i'm starting to lose faith myself and have the finger on the cancel button.

P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 12:54:59 AM »

Hello everyone  has anyone any idea how long it takes  for leads bought from GDI to move out of the pending phase?
      I am interested to see if  these more expensive leads are any better than the original ones .

thanks in anticipation  .P Cool

I have started blogging  thought you might like to see and do you agree it is a good way to advertise?
here is my link come visit. Smiley
http://747blue.bigblog.com.au/blog.do?mode=view
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 04:54:48 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: