April 25, 2024, 07:05:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120726 times)
Geoffrey Stroud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2006, 04:13:45 AM »

Hi all,

Personally, this fascinates me.

Everyone wants leads and a way to send them. Then when you get the leads and send them, you want to lead with your chin.

Relationships are what sells in MLM, always has been, always will be.

Learn to write great articles about MLM or systems and processes around MLM, syndicate the articles, and you will become a star. The rest is a bit of a waste of time.

The web needs content of value, not people promoting the next great deal. Build relationships with readers through content, and you can write your own ticket, because most will just not do it.

The secret to success is to do the things that the unsuccessful will not do. All successful people do this.

Ask Paul Birdsall and Stone Evans what they did to become stars, and they will tell you they wrote a lot of articles.

Any thoughts?

Geoff Stroud
Founder - MLM Leads System
IHwang

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2006, 09:24:53 AM »

There are no wrong ways to market GDI.
In fact this goes for most of the network marketing businesses.
I'd take my time, be patient with myself and start with local market, handing out flyers, name cards... !
As we all know..GDI is not a get-rich-quick program...

The MOST IMPORTANT factor that we are missing out is knowing big hitter's winning marketing system.
Of course they will not share it with rest of us.

To be honest with myself, I often search GDI forum in good hope to get a little hint on that winner's system...
Aren't we all Huh

All the best,

Insoo
Make it a Great Day!!
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2006, 10:24:19 PM »

There are many tools you can use. You have to work really hard at it.
It takes time to build your business. If you believe you going to make it.
You are going to make it.

Blogging is great tool. You can create a blog in minutes. Write articles on your blog.
Feeds are great to promote your blog. You can also do a little podcasting. There are alot of ways to
promote GDI.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 04:28:40 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Take Care,
Alcoya
Giovanni S

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2006, 09:44:19 PM »

Smiley Roll Eyes Hello all, although I am fully fluent in both english and french, I somehow have a hard time understanding all the terms and lingo of this business. Therefore, I would like to know if anyone out there is willing to "train"me in french since it is easier for me to grasp!

Awaiting your response with great patience!!

Gioman Tongue Cool
Desiree W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 10:39:40 PM »

I guess motivation is my main tool at the moment.
ConnieS

Connie and George

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2006, 10:59:05 AM »

Relationships are what sells in MLM, always has been, always will be.

Geoffrey, I could not agree more. When I apply this principal I get people to join, and Stay
Besma B

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2006, 12:28:56 PM »

Hi
I think each one of us find his own ways to do advertising.. sometime one successed in one line other he try and try but no luck for him .. for me I'm trying and trying.. untill someday I will make dreams come true
Wishing all the success for all members..
Thank you
BesmaB   Roll Eyes
WilliamB

Let's ROCK With GDI

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2006, 10:24:41 PM »

Hello W Ortiz

Well what could be so far from the truth yes you have to stick it out and get the word out there about your site and offer and it take time so you just have to keep plugging at it.  I've been doning this for quite some time and even for me it dosen't happern fast enough but it is happing and think abouit this the big guy will not share there secrets with you, is that a good thing no because that just tells me that they still dont understand the concept of People Helping People.  When they figure that out the will be alot better off and so will the people they help. But make along story short I would like to invite you to take a look at a tool that can help in your business efforts.  If you would like more info just go to my Profile here in GDI and send me an email stating in the (subject line - Would Like More Info On Your  Business Tool) I will be more then happy to send you the information  my username here in GDI is Williamb. 

Take Care and God Bless 

Hey folks,
Well it looks like so many people are in the same situation as me..

Just starting out and clueless Sad

Can someone please help us! Smiley
Hi my name is William and I am a new member in GDI.  At the begining I was a little confuse about the whole thing.  But guess what? I have been with GDI for only 4 months now.  And I have learn a whole lot from other GDI members.  One thing I learn was don't quit so soon.  Some times it takes a little while until you see things rolling in.   I have been surfing the net for different ways to promote my GDI business and I have been getting good results.   Exhange programs are great.  Free classifieds and I have not been spending any money on promoting programs and so far I have 3 sign ups.   Its not a big figure but little by littel I will get my downline rolling. Take care and God bless. 
Willie
DaisyWaimiri

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2006, 08:22:15 AM »

You all have great ideas and insights, I totallyagree that the most important thing is to have a positive mind set, a willingness to succeed and hang around the right people! Grin
Vincent D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Yes it is tough to figure out how to grow your downline. And i am struggiling along with every one else too.
But ther is some one right here in GDI that is a trainer and mentor that has a online  conference evey week
look for posts by  Janet Legere > Online training offered to all GDI members <   look on the forum home page.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 12:09:59 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Vincent De
Pay It Forward
Why not control your programs with one smart
profit making site!
Arib Afirin Ishak

Road to Millionaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2006, 10:10:51 AM »

yeah this topic is great..i'm new over here...can somebody teach me how to success over here Tongue
Chad Wicker

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2006, 01:38:09 PM »

Hi!  I am very new to GDI and I am confused!  Shocked 

Thanks,
Chad  Grin
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 01:39:17 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2006, 05:07:37 PM »

Thanks,
Chad  Grin

Have you contact your upline. The forum has some great tips on how to grow your business.
What are you confused about?

Take Care,
Alcoya
Peter Torgusen

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2006, 04:09:35 AM »

Thanks,
Chad  Grin

Hey Chad,
What would you like help with?  Only you can invite people to watch your movie.  That's all it takes.  Show as many
people the GDI Movie as you can!  And then show some more people the movie.  Let it do all the work for you.  Make
sure you login to your back office and use the invite system.  This tool alone can work for you if you use it every day.
Don't take days off and just keep inviting people to watch the movie!  LOL.. I'm repeating myself.  Good Luck
Chad!

Pete
Stefan S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2006, 04:09:35 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Stefan Smon. I have been with GDI for over a year now.
We all know that to get sign ups we need traffic/leads. I been working loooooong
hours, trying to get some sort of sign ups. I was geting MAX 500 leads PER MONTH.

Some 3 weeks ago, I "stumble" on something, that is giving me now OVER 1000 leads
per DAY!
My downline is also already using that "secret".
We, members of GDI, the way I feel, are a family. As I have seen in this Forum, that
everybody helps everybody, not just your own downline.
Saying that, I would like to give that "secret" to anyone in GDI, who wants to expand
his/hers GDI org., and become financialy independant.

Just contact me with a subject: Traffic for GDI.

Your in prosperity, and good will to one another.

Stefan S

Carry sunshine inside yourself, and you`ll see the way Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: