April 26, 2024, 02:58:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a SOLID team and retain them!  (Read 51081 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2008, 10:02:54 AM »

Thanks for the info it is very helpful. I have question and I think you can help me out. speaking of retention can you assist me in helping me design my website or at least give me some step by step information, I really need this because some of my prospects really don't know the first thing about setting this up and niether do i.  I can market and I know the product and all that but I want to know how to set up my website. Please help!!

Brian
earnextraprofits.ws
 Huh Huh Huh

Hi Brian,

I made some video tutorials on how to use the GDI site builder to make a website, you can go here to see:
http://www.bestgditeam.ws/page6.html

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

Hi all,

One of my goals with GDI is to build a team in my area so I can hold meetings at my house once a week.  The GDI Forum is great, it answers a lot of questions, gives you great ideas and is very motivating however, there is nothing like being in a physical room with people sharing the same goals and walking the same road.  There are a lot of positives about this. 

1.  It will build your leadership skills
2.  It builds energy
3.  Prospects will be more comfortable about joining when they are in a room full of people excited about it
4.  People can get together and pair up to prospect or go out as teams
5.  It sets a good stage for competition and recognition
6.  It's easier to build strength from each other
7.  Easier to set team goals for the week
8.  Teammates can help each other out more with resources
9.  And it helps your team become closer

I'm sure there are a lot more benefits to this as well.  By getting together once a week for about 30 minutes to an hour, your GDI business can skyrocket.  And once the team get to be about a certain size, you can split it up and multiply.  Tell me what you think of this and please feel free to add.

This reminds me of the analogy of, "If someone dumped a truckload of gravel on your driveway and while the truck was emptying, they tossed in 6 diamonds, what would you do?"

Most people would say that they would start sifting through each piece of gravel, one by one, until they had recovered the diamonds. That is correct, but something that most people fail to pick up on is that the pile of gravel is on your driveway!

Each piece of gravel represents someone in your local community, so why not start with your own neighborhood?

Just my tuppence worth.

Gordon
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2008, 06:26:40 AM »

David,

Very well put you are a prime example of the 10% who have what it takes to have a successful home business.

What I have learned from my 8 years online part time is networking is about relationships first and product and opportunity second.

We must work with like minded people who understand having a home business is not easy.

It takes effort and some money to invest into your business.
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »

Howard,

Great response and great advice.

Too many times people are afraid to approach their friencds and family because they do not have the confidence in themselves, or do not want to approach them until they have had success that they can show.

As yo may recall from the trainings that we did with the GO TEAM calls;  it is all about POSTURE!

My advice is simple;  Become the success you wlll become by seeing yourself already in that position.  Share your excitement about the GDI Opportunity with enthusiasm and it will become contagous.

Working with you (Howard), I have seen the leader inside emerge and you developed your posture very well.  Keep up the great encouragement to everyone you meet.

The "EarningCoach" - Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 07:03:53 AM »

Here are some thoughts on something that I get to talk about
a lot when I ask my team members:

"Why do you want to be in business for yourself?"

This is a basic question that suprisingly, only a small
percentage of people EVER answer. And, the answers I do
get back are all over the board. So, what I've been
replying to them with is the following:

"Dear mr./ms. subscriber, here are my thoughts for you:

All goals in life can be broken into two areas

Time
&
Money

Don't believe me?

List your top goal in life right now:

Now ask yourself whether this goal requires more time in
your daily schedule in order to accomplish this. This could
be hours in the day or hours doing your goal instead of
whatever you spend your time on each day.

If it's not time then ask whether it will require more
money in your life to accomplish it. Can you do it with the
funds you have available to you now?

See what I mean? Time & Money are the elements you must
conquer with your business to make it worthwhile.

All goals can be broken down into "time and money" so
if you are getting as much time as you want and you are
making as much money as you want then I would recommend
that you NOT waste your energy starting a business or else
you will get bored quickly.

The hardest people in the world to motivate are those that
have other options. Either they are rich, expect to be rich
or are just in business because they are bored and don't
really need the business to succeed at all.

So, if you have a goal that is time or money based then let's
work together to achieve it!

Your coach in success,

=============

BTW,in my experience if you find someone in your business
that is "playing business" and has many other money options
(or if that's you) be cautious because it will be hard to
motivate them over the long haul. You will just waste your
time and your money trying to motivate them and as the adage
goes, if you try to make a "pig sing" it will just annoy both
you and the pig. And in the end nobody will be happy.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

I tell the new members of my team the following:

1.You "gotta wanna" be successful at this more than
anything else or guess what . . . you won't.

2.ALL goals can be broken into either "Time" or "Money" and
you need to figure out what yours are.

3.If YOUR goals don't revolve around this then I would
rethink why you got into this business in the first place!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:08:35 AM by H_Martell » Logged
LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »

Building a physical team is what I am after as well. That is why I am focusing more effort in marketing in my community. 

Here is my short term vision: Picture this!   
I am hosting a meeting in my home for local members in my team. Outside is a sign in my yard  with balloons and streamers.  The sign reads, "Welcome to the .WS Conference Meeting".

Inside, members will be sharing ideas and progress.  I will also have a live conference call set up so we can meet other members on line as well.  Everyone gets in on the action and excitement.  We enjoy some mini sandwiches, chips, and dessert.

Now, here is my long range vision:  Picture this!

I have a conference room reserved at a hotel.  The hotel has posted a sign outside their building welcoming .WS members.  Inside the conference room, members are coming in from other counties and state.  Everyone shares tips, progress and cheers!! I call Chip Snyder and say, "Listen to all the excitement going on here, Chip!"  (Yes, I would actually do this!) I would take pictures to add to my website and promotional material.

Now, my final vision: Picture this!

Members are coming together at a nice recreation area where they have reserved hotel accommendations. People are flying in from other nations as well. Yes, Chip Snyder, Marvin Drobes and other top leaders will be there also!!  Fun, excitement, and many cheers in all direction. I would have a professional photographer on hand to take pictures so I could put them in the newspaper.

We all relax and enjoy a meal together before leaving while focusing on an even larger conference meeting the next time!!

What is your vision?

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

How's everything looking now Norma? Let me know where it'll be, and I'll be there!

-Logan

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »

I know that when someone has a huge budget for advertising there are a lot of ways to spend it and drive huge traffic to his site that can convert to customers and distributors. When your pockets are full of cash nothing seems to go wrong. You lose some here but you can make it ten times more somewhere else. You throw up so many that a few can catch and give you back what you have spent plus something more.
A very fortunate way to build a business everywhere and not only in network marketing.
But what about the vast majority of distributors that are trying with limited resources to grow a decent sized organization that can supplement their income to support their family, or quit at last that dreaded job and never again here that irritating voice of their boss? How can they compete with all the heavy hitters with their big budgets and years of experience?
Is there a hope for the little guy or the game is skewed for the big players from the beginning?
Well, fortunately for all of us and the good of the whole industry there are still very good ways for someone to advertise on the Internet for free while at the same time remain highly effective. After all why the whole fuss if they couldn't fulfill our end purpose of making sales and sign up new members. So effectiveness is a must.
The web is still a free and very democratic in nature medium that empowers its users and gives a chance to everyone to leverage it to his advantage. More and more ways spring every day that allow Internet users to interact with each other in unprecedented ways.
All someone has to do is to get involved in all those small communities that take form and existence upon and through the new innovations that support human interaction.
In simple words, go where users gather and draw their attention.
Of course, you have to do it in a way that respects the terms of services of that medium and actually contributes value to the receiver. If not, it's a waste of time, since you're not going to accomplish a lot.

The secret is to leverage someone else's asset in order to gain exposure and draw visitors to your site. But to do this you have to offer a gain and value to the one that the asset belongs to. It has to be a win win situation if you want to do it smoothly and effectively without frictions and tensions.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:06 AM »

Hi fellow GDI members,

A top tip for making sure you close your leads into order is good management.

I have made a propect sheet in word and printed hard copies and put them in a folder. I can then write down details when I exchange emails. You will find it takes a few emails to get the message across and you want to make sure you don't forgot anyone.

This is working well for me and expect to see my name on the leader board in the next few months.

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 06:45:38 AM »

Hello,

Infinity Override lets you get paid on more levels. You need 10 level #1 members and each of these need 10 members each.

Why should you go for this bonus?It is important to have a good based and this will do it. So if you are new to GDI focus on getting 10 level #1 memebrs and then help these to grow.

The best method for this is to build a strong sales page on your WS domain name. Many WS sites I have looked at are very messy with weak messages. Spend the time to make a hard hitting page. Once you have this, work on getting traffic to it. This will get you 10 members. Rember an amazing sales page will close more orders than a weak one so get it right. Find your niche and sell it hard.

Once your traffic is good you can use your WS domain to help the others in your downline. For 1 week change the link code to one of your downline until they have 10, then move it to the next. As long as you have a busy site it will be easy to get this strong base.

This is what I do with my downline. I have a number of sites which total 3000 visitors per day. They all have adverts for my GDI .WS page. My downline on level #1 also like it!  Smiley

So good luck and remember a happy downline will pay you well in the future!

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Charles Rivers

Get Ready for a Miracle - We can Do it !!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2009, 03:13:09 AM »

Hello David, have you posted your sites for other gdi member s to look at. If not woul your send me the link so I can see what you are refering to
Thanks!
Charlie
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:13:54 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Charlie Rivers
"To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work."
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2009, 03:09:44 AM »

First of all, my name is Preston and I live in Wisconsin. I am 22 and currently going to college, don't know my major yet, I came across GDI and have been a member for a little over two weeks now. I see nothing but potential for this business if used correctly. To offer one suggestion: read "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. This book was amazing and helped me learn goal setting and leadership. I have set my goal for this business..."To make a six figure income with Global Domains International in two years."....That's all I need to know.

My plan of doing this would be to order 10 DVD's, and some business cards from the members area. Upon receiving these DVD's, I will put my Sponsor Code on them and begin handing them out around my town person to person. When I do this, I will make sure that I am dressed in a business casual manner so that my prospects see me and know that I am a serious business owner. Secondly, I will print out the flyer's, upon the flyers I will attach one (1) business card, and neatly tri-fold the paper. These are to be used to promote the business in case when I go door to door, no one answers. This way I can stick it into their mailbox and they will get it later.

When I start getting sign ups or messages/calls of interest, people who express interest in the home business opportunity will get the question out of me: "How much do you want to make with GDI?" I will help them set a goal for themselves that they feel is believable, attainable and reasonable. Then I will tell them about what I learned from GDI and the Forum that we have, then they can share the same information with their downline.

I feel confident that my plan of action will be successful and I will start seeing the growth and power of this business in no time. I will always remember to be honest and determined. We are offering a good product, a good service and a wonderful opportunity. We should all keep in mind, the Mission Statement of GDI: "You can get what ever it is you want in life as long as you can help enough other people get what they want."

Good Luck,

Preston B

Preston
ShirleyH1

glad to be a newie on this site.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 03:00:37 AM »

HI I am Shirley Hazelwood from mississippi, I hopee that I can help rebuild my life THANKS for you word

shirleyhazelwood       have a very blessed day
ShirleyH1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 02:58:28 AM »

post 2 I shirley again need help for getting my 10 e mails.I am still a newbie.If some one could help let me know. Thanks shirley

ShirleyH1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2009, 03:09:54 AM »

I shirley hazelwood still a nebie trying to change my life, and my finacial  department. I dont have lots of friends to send emails to .http://[color=red][b][/b][/color]

ShirleyH1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

I am still a newbie and need help geting people to site ,if some could help I wuold appreciate it very shirkey hazelwood Huh

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: