March 29, 2024, 02:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a SOLID team and retain them!  (Read 50942 times)
Judith Young

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »

I am still a newbie and need help geting people to site ,if some could help I wuold appreciate it very shirkey hazelwood Huh

Hello shirley

I see you posted three times and no one answered...if you still need help..add me on yahoo messenger...i can teach you free advertising
All the best
Judith
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 03:16:57 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2010, 06:22:19 AM »

I think the ability to move new members under your downline helps in building a solid team and make them stay because it makes the members, especially the newbies, feel that they're not alone in building their GDI business. It helps them get into profit sooner too.

Too bad we can only move them to our first level now. I think it's better that we be able to do it to at least 2 to 3 levels deep. Could we request that this feature be allowed down to 2 or 3 levels?

In regards to moving members of your downline, you shouldn't have to do it for Levels 2 and 3, or else your taking on the work load of Level 1. The goal is to help motivate your team members and make them strive for their own goals. Work with them to find out WHAT they want from the business and if they don't have the driving force of WHAT you need to help them develop that focus. Then you develop the HOW to focus on it-what they need to do to get to that point. Help kick them off to a good start by placing a referral under them. I would call them to let them know that you plan on doing this. If they ask how to handle the new recruit, you tell them to call, welcome them and train them. If the new recruit asks something that their not familiar with, that they can come back to you to find out. It should be replicable and easy...just don't make it any harder than you have too

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: