April 18, 2024, 01:02:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a SOLID team and retain them!  (Read 51026 times)
GrantD

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2005, 08:15:30 AM »

James

what do you mean that we can only move people to our first level? so far i've been moving people, when did the change take place?

Elizabeth
DHuskisson

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2005, 07:36:45 PM »

I'm fairly new to GDI and Networking,and have only just begun to build my team . I've been orphaned in other programs and committed not to be that kind of sponsor. I called my signups yesterday just to connect and really surprised and pleased them. I think it's  really about relationship building.
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2005, 09:29:32 AM »

You,

Hit the hammer on the nail this is correct it is about relationship building.

Come join us Sunday and Wed night for special training on how to use proven techniques to build your GDI business.

www.wealth411.ws 09:30pm est
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2005, 07:32:12 PM »

WOW!!! TEAM IS DOING AWESOME!! WISH I COULD GET BACK IN THE STARTER POOL!
I'LL GET THERE!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
James_Hagarty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2005, 03:10:17 AM »

Hi.

Let this email be a lesson to everyone - teach your downlines how to use the Back Office completely!

I recently got my first signup (yay!) and while playing with the downline report options in the Back Office I noticed an old orange that I didn't even know I had! 

No, I'm not talking about a shriveled up piece of fruit left in the fridge!  Cheesy

I'm talking about someone who signed up on my site back in October but didn't leave payment information.  I didn't even know they were there!

Now that I have noticed I sent them an email but I sure wish I knew then what I know now!

Proper training will build downline retention!
(repeat this phrase as needed)

James

Learning as I go and determined to make it!

"Every person is self-made but only the successful are willing to admit it."
-- Michael LeBoeuf
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2005, 01:41:35 PM »

Good post! You are exactly right. Many times things are missed. It takes diligence to keep an eye out for stuff like that!
Quintin J

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2005, 07:00:52 PM »

Hello everyone!

My soap box pitch for today:  Newbies come in eager for the potential.  (I know...I still am one.)  They're online and are bombarded by every biz opp that promises potential.  WE need to give direction on what exactly to do, step by step...ie.  "that reply I sent you, use that one.  copy/paste in to a draft and have it ready when your back-office let's you know that you have a lead that went through your site.  make contact...", etc, etc.  By giving them simple steps that they know they can do (because that's what WE do!), they now have direction.  Next is to constantly remind them w/ motivation.  My team motto is Be Strong (which happens to be my username).  I sign off on every communication w/ this and let them know they are my team and I am going to see them through to their goal.  Helping them reach their goal achieves OUR goal!  Everyone wants more time and more money...we just need to remind them constantly on what they need to do to get it.  Being prior military, I gave one of my team members this to ponder (which surprised the heck out of me to come up w/ it!)..."In boot camp, while on the firing line, I remember my drill sergeant yelling in my ear---KEEP YOUR SIGHT ON TARGET! HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO HIT IT IF YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR SIGHT ON TARGET!!"  Only you know what you really want out of life.  That's your target!  Now do all that you need to do, KEEPING YOUR SIGHT ON THAT TARGET, and you will hit it.  Good luck to all and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and A 2006 OF FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE!!  Aloha, Q.
V Jenkins

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2005, 07:18:48 AM »

Hello everyone!

My soap box pitch for today:  Newbies come in eager for the potential.  (I know...I still am one.)  They're online and are bombarded by every biz opp that promises potential.  WE need to give direction on what exactly to do, step by step...ie.  "that reply I sent you, use that one.  copy/paste in to a draft and have it ready when your back-office let's you know that you have a lead that went through your site.  make contact...", etc, etc.  By giving them simple steps that they know they can do (because that's what WE do!), they now have direction.  Next is to constantly remind them w/ motivation.  My team motto is Be Strong (which happens to be my username).  I sign off on every communication w/ this and let them know they are my team and I am going to see them through to their goal.  Helping them reach their goal achieves OUR goal!  Everyone wants more time and more money...we just need to remind them constantly on what they need to do to get it.  Being prior military, I gave one of my team members this to ponder (which surprised the heck out of me to come up w/ it!)..."In boot camp, while on the firing line, I remember my drill sergeant yelling in my ear---KEEP YOUR SIGHT ON TARGET! HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO HIT IT IF YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR SIGHT ON TARGET!!"  Only you know what you really want out of life.  That's your target!  Now do all that you need to do, KEEPING YOUR SIGHT ON THAT TARGET, and you will hit it.  Good luck to all and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and A 2006 OF FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE!!  Aloha, Q.
RuelF

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 09:05:48 PM »

Hi David, My name is Ruel just to introduce myself. I like the topic and i really think that the information you provided was useful. I am a newbie to this business could you or anyone give me advice on how i can advertise to get maximum leads. There are so many programs out there Instant buzz, List Builder even sites that promise thousands of visitors to your site for a small fee. I was considering the thought of the GDI phone verified leads. Could you give me some insight as to how to proceed from here?
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2006, 06:39:16 AM »

Hi David, My name is Ruel just to introduce myself. I like the topic and i really think that the information you provided was useful. I am a newbie to this business could you or anyone give me advice on how i can advertise to get maximum leads. There are so many programs out there Instant buzz, List Builder even sites that promise thousands of visitors to your site for a small fee. I was considering the thought of the GDI phone verified leads. Could you give me some insight as to how to proceed from here?

First -  Know your budget and define what you are willing to do to market this program. TEST TEST TEST...  find an ad that caught your eye and test it yourself. I would not spen a ton of money on "PHONE verified leads" - Any lead is good. It's all about timing.
GillC

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2007, 03:26:57 AM »

So many times people want to build a business and make tons of money but they forget a lot of little things that affect their whole organization, and that is how to actual build a downline, and more than that...how to retain them once they have them. This is the demise of so many lines in GDI. You get to where you have 30-40 people in your line and then all of a sudden they start dropping like flies. You instinctually want to blame this on GDI and the system, but the truth is, it's part your uplines fault, and part your fault. As a team leader...meaning if you have people in your organization, you should be a leader, or at least have access to one so that your organization has somewhere to go to get the basics of how this all works. Some people think that if they have a web-site and a URL that people should just go to it because it is online and it just does not work that way.

That is why it is crucial to your business to learn your product AND learn how to market it. Look at it like this. If someone came and dumped 1000 bottles of the most sought after product in the world in your drive way, if you just grabbed a chair and went out and sat by it, you would never get any one to buy it, other than maybe an occasional straggler that happened to see you sitting by a bunch of bottles in your driveway and walked up out of curiosity. You see, if you have no idea how to market, you are dead in the water. It does not matter WHAT your product is.

Most people are not interested in the product anyway. They are looking at the pay plan, and the ease of making money. If people were looking for a product, they would not jump from business to business. When people jump like that, they are really looking for a better pay plan or looking for someone to actually take the time and train them.

Did you know that once you actually learn how to market your service, and can teach your downline how to do the same, you will have nothing else to do but succeed?

KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2007, 11:52:58 AM »

This is a GOOD re-post, Gill...

If people are joining the business side of GDI...they should be understanding that with any business...nothing is "free" and you need to work it.

I have been to the seminars where people put out over $3,000 at the end of it. I have seen these same people wonder why they are not making any money...they thought by putting out $3,000 they could go home and the company would do everything for them.

Now, I am spending $10.00 a month and I have been with GDI for over a year...$120.00. I can put in quite a few more years with my business before I have spent what others have spent in one day.

On another note...I look at it as a very low-cost way to learn some computer skills...   Grin In the forum are some GREAT teachers!!!... We all know what it costs to take classes for the knowledge that is being passed out here!

People need to look at the BIG picture...being a part of the .ws history...e-mail accounts...MAJOR information for the asking in the forum...even if your upline isn't there...there's always someone here.  Grin

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Believe in yourself
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

The keys to success, like any business, are fundamentals.

I've tried to provide my affiliate the best information, tons of leads and 101 marketing resources as well as screened for them the best low cost marketing methods for GDI. I have recently made it available to people outside my team. Take a look and let me know what you think- Smiley

My goal is to provide my team a sales kit that is simple and easy to implement and reduces the time (time is money) spent on figuring out how to take the quantum leap beyond just going to a traffic exchange and promoting the same page everyone else advertising in an already cluttered market-
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 12:21:33 PM »

How's this for an idea? - A bit of a marathon post - this
one.

There are fairly well supported statistics that indicate
that...

1. only 5% of people in Network Marketing will be
successful to any measurable degree
2. That means 95% will will not be successful - sorry to
state the obvious  Wink

The 5% who succeed will do so, generally with, or without
your help. You will probably learn from them.  Smiley

Cheers,

Gordon

I understand that the 80/20 rule plays a part in that 80
out of 100 people who join network marketing will fail
anyway. They tend to say, "just wasn't for me!" I believe
that they were recruited by inappropriate advertising - not
deliberately inappropriate, but inappropriate just the
same.

With these 80 out of 100, nothing you do will keep them in
and any time you spend on them will be wasted. They make up
80%, so you could save 80% of your time by not dealing with
them.

So now we have 5% who will be successful ANYWAY, 80% who
will fail ANYWAY. That leaves 15. What about them?

These 15 love Network Marketing, understand that to succeed
they've got to build a team and to do that they have to get
the word out through marketing and promotion.

I cannot remember for certain who it was who said this,
'Network Marketing is a "Marketing & Promotion" business
pursued by people who have no clue about either!' - might
have been one of Mike Dillard's statements.

I believe that the 15 left over are clueless about
Marketing & Promotion. They are the ones that need your
time, help and support, because unless they know how to
build a team, they won't be able to teach any downline that
they sponsor by accidental means.

But here's the challenge. How do you...

1. Identify the 5% who are going to succeed anyway and
don't need your help?

2. Identify the 80% who will quit anyway, regardless of
what you try to do for them?

3. Identify the 15 will quit because they are clueless
about how to build a team?

I think the answer is this:

BEFORE anyone is asked to join your program (this solution,
I believe is generically suitable), show them the complete
system, first, for free and without any obligation, or time
restrictions. Let them evaluate it, try it out, see if it
fits comfortably and whther it works. Let them decide
whether they want to use the marketing and promotion
strategies that make up the system, or not. 

In exchange for this unlimited trial opportunity, they
agree to you sending them timely messages undating them on
any changes, special offers, or points of significance and
importance, etc. This is done via auto-responder and they
can unsubscribe at any time.

Let's look at what might just happen...

1. the 5% who know what to do will add some of the
strategies of your system to their own arsenal and succeed
even faster.

2. The 80% will decide that they don't want to do what it
takes and head off elsewhere to keep looking for that
"something for nothing" opportunity. They'll do this
without any input from you.

3. The 15% will have at their disposal all the strategies
and tactics to combine with their enthusiasm and commitment
and be successful. Not only that but any members they
recruit will have already been exposed to the same
systemized process - meaning 5% will succeed anyway, 80
percent will quit anyway, and 15% will receive the know-how
they so desperately need.

One final point. If you change from having only 5% succeed
to having 20% succeed, that's 400% better. How quickly do
you think your business would grow now?

There you have it.

Gordon
BurksB

Success is a Journey not a Destination

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »

Thanks for the info it is very helpful. I have question and I think you can help me out. speaking of retention can you assist me in helping me design my website or at least give me some step by step information, I really need this because some of my prospects really don't know the first thing about setting this up and niether do i.  I can market and I know the product and all that but I want to know how to set up my website. Please help!!

Brian
earnextraprofits.ws
 Huh Huh Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: