March 28, 2024, 02:03:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which type of advertising methood have you had the most success with?
Business Cards
Email
Newspaper Ads
Word of Mouth
Flyers
Banners/Link exchange
Friends / Relatives
I have NO EARTHLY IDEA?
Phone Call
Personalied Letter

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Lead Generation  (Read 46873 times)
GaryJeffers

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2007, 05:03:25 AM »

Hi, I've only just joined GDI last week, but have been in MLM for a little while! I'm not sure what the strike rate is with the GDI flyers, but from my experience it's a bad waste of a Sunday morning. I'd get 2-3 replies per 1,000 flyers!
I'm using a lead generation system now to capture my own leads and will modify it for GDI. The principle is to attract people to optin with the offer of a free wealth creation audio, once there in my system they're sent a series of emails about how MLM can help them acheive their goals etc. This happens before they see the company presentation, so when they get to see the presentation they are already sold on MLM. And the longer they stay in your system the better chance they have of signing. He who has the biggest database wins in this day and age! The biggest mistake you can make is to not keep people in a marketing funnel, when you make your first contact with some people it may simply be bad timing. So you need a system to keep them in the loop until it is the right time! From reading some posts it seems people are frustrated that others we PUSH our business on don't see what we see. The simple truth is that only 2-3% of people are looking for an opportunity like GDI. And most people who are looking for a business are doing their research on the internet.
Here is a short list of tactics to attract people.

1. Email signature.   If you get many jokes via email like most of us, you can use a signature at the bottom. If it's a good joke it can be sent to many 1,000's of people and peopel will be to lazy to delete your signature.
For mine I use   PS looking for ways to create a wealth mindset? Listen to xxxxxxx here at xxxxxxx

2. Ebay.   I auction a MLM digital product I have a license for and then send them an email with my links. Many people already sold on MLM go to Ebay every day in search of tools that will help them. What I'm looking for is someone who maybe in between companies and may be looking again.

3. Email for people you know. I've seen a few but the one I like to use or some thing like it goes like this.
Dear................,
                     Hi! Just a note to let you know that I'm expanding my business, and I was wondering if you could help

me. I'm looking for a bright, friendly, ambitious person who is looking for some extra income, or maybe looking for a

career change.
Do you know anyone like that?
We market top level domain names that have excellent availability, directly to consumers like you and me, and the

company pays us to find and train others to do the same thing. We're like reps for them except we own our own

business.
If you know anyone or would like to try the product yourself, you can watch a presentation here at www.yoursite.ws,
or give me a call at 321-xxx-xxx and I'll fill you in.
Before doing this business I'd looked at many online businesses to earn some extra income.
With this business I get to earn some money now and build for the future.

Regards...................

You can even use a variation of this  too, if you have boughleads and have email add's for them.

EKarukin

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »

I am getting several hits to my web page and find several of the same addresses hitting several times in a day but I have yet to get a person to sign up under me, is this normal activity or am I in need of a different way to get them to take it a step further,
I need suggestions, I have been getting hits from groups that I have joined as well as people I have spoken to directly.
I have done about 200 invites and only 3 even opened the mail
I need help my wife is telling me I will never make any money doing this , but I am sure she is wrong I believe in GDI
Ann_W

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »

I m getting several hits to my web page and find several of the same addresses hitting several times in a day but I have yet to get a person to sign up under me, is this normal activity?  I have joined as well as people I have spoken to directly. I have done about 2200 invites on several past months and only 11 even opened the e-mail.  I had no way to call them because they are working varied shift or spent with family times or annoyed during meal times.  Leads came from several lead companies I see not worthy.  I gave my business cards to the people in person.  They said "oh, sucks, you are scammer".  I tried to convict them if they want home business, period.  They threw my GDI business cards away. I need help. I will never make any money doing this , but I am sure I believe in GDI.   I guess people are skeptics not to accept any email about home business from internet or from me in person.  How can I find right persons who want home business?  GDI Postcards are out of questions!  DVD is useless because they left DVD on their desks more than one or more months?  They have never read e-books in their computers I have a hosting server with several informed messages.  They said "no time" all the times.   I am a very serious!  I need a big help!  Let me know by email.  Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry ShockedHELP!!!!!
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »

Hi Ann,

Personally I wouldn't want to promote to people that I know first for the reasons that you mentioned in your post.
They have never read e-books in their computers I have a hosting server with several informed messages.

The best way to get sign ups is to create a webpage with a form, as mentioned in some of the posts below.
The purpose of the form is get the emails of the people who visits your webpage.
Give them a reason to fill in the form, for example:

Fill in your firstname and email to find out how I make 4 figure income monthly

=>Get creative with the headline on the form, the more you trigger the visitor's emotions, the more likely he/she will give you their email.
Upon submission of the email, you can either redirect them to the GDI opportunity page or some useful articles about making money online with your GDI link.

Let me know if you need help integrating a form on your site.
You can also read more in my post here
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=8483.msg18574#msg18574
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:20:00 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2007, 02:04:58 PM »

I m getting several hits to my web page and find several of the same addresses hitting several times in a day but I have yet to get a person to sign up under me, is this normal activity?  I have joined as well as people I have spoken to directly. I have done about 2200 invites on several past months and only 11 even opened the e-mail.  I had no way to call them because they are working varied shift or spent with family times or annoyed during meal times.  Leads came from several lead companies I see not worthy.  I gave my business cards to the people in person.  They said "oh, sucks, you are scammer".  I tried to convict them if they want home business, period.  They threw my GDI business cards away. I need help. I will never make any money doing this , but I am sure I believe in GDI.   I guess people are skeptics not to accept any email about home business from internet or from me in person.  How can I find right persons who want home business?  GDI Postcards are out of questions!  DVD is useless because they left DVD on their desks more than one or more months?  They have never read e-books in their computers I have a hosting server with several informed messages.  They said "no time" all the times.   I am a very serious!  I need a big help!  Let me know by email.  Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry ShockedHELP!!!!!

Ann,

You should target other network marketers. Create a lead capture
page where you will give them something of value for free
in exchange for their name and email address.
Start advertising in safe lists and traffic exchanges,
and if you can afford once in a while, buy a solo ad in ezine.

I assure you that you will see a big difference!

Sanjinka
Charles_S

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:10 AM »

I chose ”Email” – I used an AutoResponder and sign 1 -2  up every week…   The best is to speak with people, but I live in Spain ( Torre del Mar ) and nobody can understand English, so right now I only can used Email – But soon, very soon it come in Spanish, I just waiting – it like Christmas….. Grin

Kiss from Spain, Kiss

Carsten

dear Carsten

I think that you get a very good conversion rate. So can you share how you get the list of addresss that you send your email to.

Charles
RTom

See personal pic on skypename: lifestudent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2008, 06:52:55 AM »

How good are the $3 phone leads? Can anybody tell me what % of them they have managed to sign up?
RTom

See personal pic on skypename: lifestudent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »

How good are the $3 phone leads?
Can anybody that has paid for them tell me how many out of 30 are likely to sign on?
Thanx
FeilerL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2008, 03:06:42 AM »

What do all of you out there think about how to get good leads that you do not have to pay a lot  Cool

Discover How To Build A Business The Right Way By Having Prospects Banging Down Your
Door...Rather Than Trying To Chase and Sell Them 997MakeMoneyNow™ A System For
Success, Coaching and Training and Mentoring!
RobW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

Hi,

I use splash pages and free advertising systems to generate free leads.

The advantages of this method are numerous and I get a steady stream of 2 to 3 people signing up for my lists per day. I then use these people to bring me more fresh leads. Some of the advantages are that the leads are:

1] Fresh
2] Not tampered with
3] Very targeted
4] Virtualy cost-free

If anyone is interested in how I do this, I will be happy to send you some info on the methods that I follow.

Keep it up. Don't lose hope.

Guy
 Cool

What free advertising systems are you using? Are you designing your own splash pages?

Rob
KarenE

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

Could you share it with me please, can PM me. Thanks! Wink Smiley

Hi,

I use splash pages and free advertising systems to generate free leads.

The advantages of this method are numerous and I get a steady stream of 2 to 3 people signing up for my lists per day. I then use these people to bring me more fresh leads. Some of the advantages are that the leads are:

1] Fresh
2] Not tampered with
3] Very targeted
4] Virtualy cost-free

If anyone is interested in how I do this, I will be happy to send you some info on the methods that I follow.

Keep it up. Don't lose hope.

Guy
 Cool

What free advertising systems are you using? Are you designing your own splash pages?
KennyJones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2008, 04:03:35 PM »

None of the above.  I have been part of MLM and network marketing for about 5 years now and I have used all of those methods without much luck.  The people I sponsored dropped off because they couldn't duplicate Me. 

There is hope though.  I now use funded proposals and give away free systems to the leads that I generate online.  I don't cold call, or chase leads.  I offer services and advice and people chase me down now for help. 

I use an auto responder system that helps me monetize even the people who say no to me and GDI and can now say that I put more money in my account then I spend.  Not everyone in MLM can do that.  It took sometime to set up but now that it's going I can let the sales letters and emails do the work for me.

Not everyone will join GDI but if they are serious about making money on the web or from home they will always need information.  Give them what they want and promote your business on the back end.  They will follow your leadership and if you show value to them they will want to join you no matter what business you're in.

V Wright

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2008, 02:02:59 PM »

I have used email and word of mouth. I have several groups of people who want to start new businesses so I have given them my link. Roll Eyes
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2008, 11:15:08 AM »

Yes, you are right, Kenny.
Using attraction marketing is more effective.
When you use funded proposals and give away free systems, people are naturally curios and want to learn more.
So it really makes sense to promote this business in the backend.

I generate targetted leads from the "make money online", "work from home" and "mlm opportunity"seekers niches.
What I do is I read articles from ezinearticles.com on those categories, pull out some ideas from there and write a short report.
The short report will have a URL to my splash page coded with an autoresponder.

I distribute the report to as many people as possible (both online and offline).
More then 80% of people will optin at the splash page to get more information because it's free.
From then on the autoresponder will follow up with them automatically.

I offer multiple opportunities in addition to GDI, this caters to everybody's need and pays me too!

None of the above.  I have been part of MLM and network marketing for about 5 years now and I have used all of those methods without much luck.  The people I sponsored dropped off because they couldn't duplicate Me. 

There is hope though.  I now use funded proposals and give away free systems to the leads that I generate online.  I don't cold call, or chase leads.  I offer services and advice and people chase me down now for help. 

I use an auto responder system that helps me monetize even the people who say no to me and GDI and can now say that I put more money in my account then I spend.  Not everyone in MLM can do that.  It took sometime to set up but now that it's going I can let the sales letters and emails do the work for me.

Not everyone will join GDI but if they are serious about making money on the web or from home they will always need information.  Give them what they want and promote your business on the back end.  They will follow your leadership and if you show value to them they will want to join you no matter what business you're in.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »

Hello everyone,

Lead Generation this is a good topic to cover.

I can tell you with the lead generation system me and my leaders use it always us to qualify and talk to the right type of prospect.

The system I use is has help create almost 1000 network marketing leads in which to contact.

Keys to successful business and lead generation is to followup and ask questions to qualify these networkers as serious or just curious.

Other ways to create leads is to ask for referrals and come up with a nice 1 or two sentence mission statement about what you provide any one who wants to help others earn money from home.

Discussion forums are other great places to meet like minded people and chat rooms.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: