March 28, 2024, 03:20:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which type of advertising methood have you had the most success with?
Business Cards
Email
Newspaper Ads
Word of Mouth
Flyers
Banners/Link exchange
Friends / Relatives
I have NO EARTHLY IDEA?
Phone Call
Personalied Letter

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Lead Generation  (Read 46881 times)
J_Governale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 12:12:35 PM »

In working with Marvin and his mentoring program, I have been learning ways to increase my business, and have qualified leads come to me, instead of searching through the masses of people who AREN'T interested.  In the past 5 days using the techniques that I learned through Marvin's mentoring program, I have generated 7 qualified leads.  And I am not out pounding the streets, bothering friends and family, or paying for lead lists and calling hundreds of people.

THEY ARE COMEING TO ME!!!

This is great, thanks Marvin
LHarlow

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 03:55:27 AM »

3 weeks in and still fighting for that first downline member.  Cry   I have an autoresponder & have purchased leads, but haven't had much luck.  Does have anyone have a good first letter to send to prospects that they would like to share or message me with?  I would truly appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Tish
SimL

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 05:37:42 AM »

hi! I'm planning to create a form in my webpage to capture leads. any1 can recommend where is a good website to get FREE Ebooks that i can put in my form to attract people to sign-up & give details? Can i just download a Free Ebook & put in my form or i need to get approval from the author or website i downloaded the ebook? Pls advise
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »

Hello Fellow GDIer

I need some guidance on list building.
Please be specific in your response

Thanks to all
A_Center

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »

Can you please tell me what free site you are using to build your capture page and autoresponders?
Mohammed Gerashi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 03:11:56 AM »

I have NO EARTHLY IDEA thats what i picked because i haven't been successful yet in signing up anyone......
LindyFriend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 03:15:03 AM »

Hi this is Lindy from OZ.
Just wondering if anyone has purchased leads before and how does it work.
Please need help.

KEEP SMILING

To dream and acheive!
Kelvin Andrews

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2007, 03:48:10 AM »

Hi this is Lindy from OZ.
Please need help.

KEEP SMILING

I have purchased leads through the GDI back-office and recently purchased 2,000 leads through another company. The conclusion I have come to from both of these avenues is that "PURCHASING LEADS IS A WASTE OF MONEY".  For 14 days now a series of emails are being sent daily to the 2,000 leads I purchased.  Only 1 click-through so far.  This will continue for 45 days.  I'll let you know what the results are when its' finished.

I actually have better results from one of the major traffic generaing sites, where I simply buy credits (I don't want to set around clicking to websites to build up credits) and offer a free viral eBook containing my site links.  I attempt to capture the visitors name on my site, but if not I allow them to download the eBook with my links in it, plus they can give the eBook away for free too.

Kelvin

"-which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?  Lest haply, when he hath laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish"
AlanChapman

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:02 AM »

Hello ,

yes , I have been using purchased leads now for 3 months - the facts are self evident . I send out the 100 each day thru the GDI Invite System and get 2 people looking at the GDI movie on average each day , this has not varied over the 3 months - for those wanting a quick fix then this may not be for you , because out of the 60 who look at the movie each month only one will join - its a numbers game but one I am happy to play as it only takes me 5 minutes each day to send to 100 emails and as I am a great believer in the " Power of One " - its only a matter of time before my downline just grows and grows !

After 3 months I have a Downline of 11 , which means after just 3 months I am ahead of the Power of One Method which says I should only have 7 - Play the numbers and build day after day - just look at the leaders Board and realise that for the 10's on Thousands in GDI only a few ever sign up 5 in a week - it takes time !

Alan
DBoeye

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »

i have been useing an autoresponer for 3 to 4 months now and not ever 1, prospect has taken a bit, a few  look at the movie but not interested, the problem by mouth, is they do not leave there phone # so that you can call, so your only ways of contact is email or the invite system, and even on the invite system the don't reply, not 1 flash. i just don't know what the kids of this world want these days. well i am just the new kid on the block and want to say hi to everyone, in GDI, so HI everyone, maybe someday i will meet some of you guys. thanks and have a great day Dorie Boeye
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 03:43:57 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Betty Zimmerman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 01:39:22 PM »

I choose no earthly idea because my efforts newspsper/classified, pay per clicks, emails and nothing. I don't understand why prospects cannot see the incredible value especially if they already have a website up and running this only enhances it.

HOME INCOME INTERNATIONAL
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2007, 04:24:20 AM »

>>Hi this is Lindy from OZ.
Please need help.<<

Lindy,

We purchase leads on a monthly membership of about$20 a month.  We have been very careful with them though.
We don't want to get accused of Spam.  SO we put them in a campaign, and send a cleaning letter. That's an email
asking if they are still interested in a home based business.  We learned this from GDI made Easy.  When they open the email, the first thing they see is: "This
is not from an auto responder,  Please hit "reply" and "send" so we will know that you recieved it."

Many will do that for you, and then you won't be spaming once you have received their reply.

The rest of the email talks about their request for a home based business.  You are asking their permission to send them
more information.  We don't say anything about GDI until they respond to us first.  They MUST reply first.  Then we can
send them a polite email with a link to our 7 min. movie.  It's better to do this through an auto responder.

We also include a link or "remove" request at the bottom of the email.  Remember.  Do not mention GDI until you have been
given permission to email them with more information about your home based, internet business.

You can buy leads from GDI, but they cost more.

There is a better way though.  We do this more than leads, now.  Use "Safe Lists"
IM us and we will head you in the right direction to join lists.  Otherwise you Google "Safe Lists"  There are thousands out there.

Dick and Regina Lewis
WorkFromHomeGetRich.ws
Andy Molnar

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 03:48:39 AM »

Hi all,
I would like to set up a lead generation page within GDI.

I have taken the hosting option.

I would like to set up a automated form to collect name, email and phone number. I would prefer to use a PHP script which I can locate on another sever.

So what I need to know is how or where can I get the PHP script? How do I set it up the script on another web site server? How do I code the GDI site to read the PHP script from another site?

I have search the GDI forum and can not find the answers to my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
DBoeye

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2007, 04:09:19 AM »

i have been useing an autoresponer for 3 to 4 months now and not ever 1, prospect has taken a bit, a few look at the movie but not interested, the problem by mouth, is they do not leave there phone # so that you can call, so your only ways of contact is email or the invite system, and even on the invite system the don't reply, not 1 flash. i just don't know what the kids of this world want these days. well i am just the new kid on the block and want to say hi to everyone, in GDI, so HI everyone, maybe someday i will meet some of you guys. thanks and have a great day Dorie Boeye
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2007, 07:25:12 AM »

Since you use autoresponder, you should create a lead capture
page and start generating leads.
Create a lead capture page where you will offer something
of value (a good ebook, software etc) for free in exchange
for people's name and email address.
Then start advertising it on traffic exchange programs,
safe lists, forums, ezines etc.

You will start generating leads in no time.

All you have to do is to follow up with them
until they become your GDI affiliates or opt out.

Sanjinka
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: