April 19, 2024, 08:21:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which type of advertising methood have you had the most success with?
Business Cards
Email
Newspaper Ads
Word of Mouth
Flyers
Banners/Link exchange
Friends / Relatives
I have NO EARTHLY IDEA?
Phone Call
Personalied Letter

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Lead Generation  (Read 46989 times)
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2005, 12:08:37 AM »

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 07:58:26 PM »

Well, I chose "I have no earlthy idea" because I have had no success yet with anything I've tried Sad
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 12:49:25 AM »

Hi,

I am curious as to what marketing strategies you have tried thus far? Have you discussed your goals with your upline sponsor? 

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Well, I chose "I have no earlthy idea" because I have had no success yet with anything I've tried Sad

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 08:27:08 AM »

K, I think if you take a look in the "marketing" forum, you might get some good ideas, if you're looking to try new things or just polish up the things you're already trying.  There are some really good conversations going on in that forum right now!!

Sorry to hear you're not having a lot of luck, but do hang in there.  Keep at whatever you're doing, if you haven't been doing those things for very long, as being persistent is key.  However, personally, I like to try out new strategies along with the ones that I've tried that have worked.  Reading here in the forums helps me a lot, because sometimes I'm being persistent and trying really hard, and I still don't feel like I'm getting the results I want... but then I'll read a really inspiring post from someone here, or I'll get a really great idea from something someone else has posted, and then I'm off and running with tons of ideas!

Keep your chin up.  We all get discouraged.  The key is to keep on keeping on and the discouraging feeling will pass!

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Carsten Andersen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 08:29:32 AM »

I chose ”Email” – I used an AutoResponder and sign 1 -2  up every week…   The best is to speak with people, but I live in Spain ( Torre del Mar ) and nobody can understand English, so right now I only can used Email – But soon, very soon it come in Spanish, I just waiting – it like Christmas….. Grin

Kiss from Spain, Kiss

Carsten
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 08:34:37 AM »

Phone calls were not an option on the pole.
I put No idea too, I've used several things but don't know which pulls them in and which don't. No way to tell. Undecided
Deborah H
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »

With a tiny bit of editing of a previous post in Marketing, so it's basically "re-posted" I've developed a personalized cover letter for prospecting businesses in your local area that do not have websites...you'd be suprised how many there are!

your website
                                         your name
                                         your address
                                         your phone number

August 5, 2005

Recipient Name Here
Address line1
Address line 2
City, State and Postal Code

Dear Employer Name Here,

Please allow me to introduce this company to your organization. GDI is debt free and is rated #37 on Inc. 500's list of America's fastest growing companies.

The domain industry is exploding! Industry experts predict that over 500 million domains will be active within the next 10 years. GDI has no competition in the network marketing industry. They are the only company that has the ability to market dot.ws domain names. There are no geographical or income limits with GDI.

Just like the toll free 800 numbers have been used up; and then came
888, 877, etc., dot.com is all but used up. My selected name was taken at dot.com, but it was available at dot.ws, and now I own it for life!

If you would like your own domain name and it is unavailable at dot.com, check out dot.ws.

With GDI you get your domain name, website with hosting and 10 email addresses to stay organized. Advertise your business, set up shop, host your hobby or create a family website. PLUS……earn a super income sharing it with others. The sky's the limit!!!

All of this for only $10.00 a month!

But…before you even spend a dime, GDI welcomes you to their site for FREE! For seven days you can visit their site, secure your domain name, build your own website with their site builder and explore virtually every aspect of what GDI is and where it's headed.

Whether you, a business associate or a family member are looking for a domain name and website, or you are looking to earn a great income, you have come to the right place!

Please go to www.YourWebsiteHere.ws for more information, then click the banner at the bottom of the page to view our presentation. Thank you for your time and enjoy the movie.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at the information listed at the top of this letter.

Sincerely,

your name
your website
your email

P.S. : Feel Free Call Our Toll Free Recorded Message For More Information
1-800-MY-DOT-WS (1-800-693-6897)

If you would like to visit the Headquarters Website at www.my.ws  feel free our username for EXCLUSIVE ACCESS. “your username”

I hope this helps!

-Logan
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 12:14:53 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 09:50:57 AM »

K, I think if you take a look in the "marketing" forum, you might get some good ideas, if you're looking to try new things or just polish up the things you're already trying.  There are some really good conversations going on in that forum right now!!

Sorry to hear you're not having a lot of luck, but do hang in there.  Keep at whatever you're doing, if you haven't been doing those things for very long, as being persistent is key.  However, personally, I like to try out new strategies along with the ones that I've tried that have worked.  Reading here in the forums helps me a lot, because sometimes I'm being persistent and trying really hard, and I still don't feel like I'm getting the results I want... but then I'll read a really inspiring post from someone here, or I'll get a really great idea from something someone else has posted, and then I'm off and running with tons of ideas!

Keep your chin up.  We all get discouraged.  The key is to keep on keeping on and the discouraging feeling will pass!

Hi. Thanks for your advice. I do try to check up on the forums pretty often. Well, I joined at the beginning of June, so it's been 2 months now and still - nothing. I do still have hope but it can be very frustrating - especially when certian members of my family are waiting to see the positive results - which haven't came yet.

I just can't understand why most people get a few signups in their first week just using something simple as email marketing, when I'm doing that and more for 2 months and no luck. Maybe it will start to pick up hopefully. Meanwhile, I'm especially open to any suggestions. 

Thanks & I wish you success!  Smiley
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 07:42:02 PM »

Hey everyone, I just ordered and received 20,000 fresh new leads of people who, within the past month, submitted their information and are requesting more info on a home based business, preferably marketing. I am in the process of not only inviting them all to GDI but will also mail postcards to them and will make phone calls to those who watch the video.

I will make replies to this post on as time goes on and the success I will hopefully achieve from doing this. Has anyone else had success with huge bulk lead packages like this?
DanEvans

You Only Fail When You Stop Trying!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 10:25:14 AM »

Everyday I see a commercial on tv about getting into a home based business. You go to the the website, fill out their forms, and they sell your information to numerous home business companies. My question is why can't or doesn't GDI do the same thing except make the commercial specific to GDI and then sell us those leads instead of the junk leads they sell us now? I know I would buy those leads in a heartbeat and I'm sure everybody else here would to!

You Only Fail When You Stop Trying!
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 09:10:27 PM »

Everyday I see a commercial on tv about getting into a home based business. You go to the the website, fill out their forms, and they sell your information to numerous home business companies. My question is why can't or doesn't GDI do the same thing except make the commercial specific to GDI and then sell us those leads instead of the junk leads they sell us now? I know I would buy those leads in a heartbeat and I'm sure everybody else here would to!
Hello,

Not everyone... I would never buy Leads... I would just add the "As seen on TV" slogan to my own Lead Capture Systems...
Why pay someone to do someting you can do better yourself???

Regards,
BillM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »

what have people found to get the best leads? pay per click. pre paid leads? if people are paying for leads what is the best one with the greatest signup?
Guy M

Internet Coach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 05:53:31 AM »

Hi,

I use splash pages and free advertising systems to generate free leads.

The advantages of this method are numerous and I get a steady stream of 2 to 3 people signing up for my lists per day. I then use these people to bring me more fresh leads. Some of the advantages are that the leads are:

1] Fresh
2] Not tampered with
3] Very targeted
4] Virtualy cost-free

If anyone is interested in how I do this, I will be happy to send you some info on the methods that I follow.

Keep it up. Don't lose hope.

Guy
 Cool
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:54:18 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Dandrea J

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »

This is what I have been doing that is working, and making me additional income.

I use a free gateway program offer to bring in new leads.  I get them in my free program, I build a relationship, then I tell them about GDI.  I have them duplicate my process with each lead or sign up by setting up my GDI website in which they can do the same thing.  I've gotten pretty good results, and I am also building another income stream in addition to GDI from doing it this way.    If you haven't used your domain for a website yet, this would be a great way to utilize it to make money.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 10:25:21 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 04:52:53 PM »

I use ad tracking to show me what works and what doesn't.  From that I was surprised to find that over 90% of my signups come from Google Adwords.  Google is quite simply awesome!

Link exchanges are also good, but I avoid lead companies.  (lead companies dig up  "bottom of the barrel" type people and then charge you through the nose for the contact info.)

However, I don't send my prospects to the GDI site.  So many thousands of other people use that exact same site.  Instead I send them to a generic but catchy lead capture page that builds a relationship with them first.  My page tells the prospect WHY  it will be different with me and HOW they will succeed with me.

You could build a site such as this yourself, but I use a free site with a built in autoresponder and just forward my .ws site to that instead.

All the best,
Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: