April 23, 2024, 02:03:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which type of advertising methood have you had the most success with?
Business Cards
Email
Newspaper Ads
Word of Mouth
Flyers
Banners/Link exchange
Friends / Relatives
I have NO EARTHLY IDEA?
Phone Call
Personalied Letter

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Lead Generation  (Read 46999 times)
Tiffani R

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 09:08:08 AM »

What is a lead capture page? Does anyone have an example? I have signed up 5 people..got my first bonus but I feel like I have hit a plateau. I keep getting prospects but no biters. Any suggestions?
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 10:20:43 AM »

A lead capture page is simply a short webpage that asks for a person's name and email address in exchange for offering more info.

The name and email is then entered into an autoresponder email system that send messages regularly to the lead.  This repeat contact builds a relationship and converts leads into members at a much higher rate than  a one-time exposure ever could.

See You On The Leaderboard!

Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
Guy M

Internet Coach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:04 AM »

Hey everyone, I just ordered and received 20,000 fresh new leads of people who, within the past month, submitted their information and are requesting more info on a home based business, preferably marketing.

I hope that this works for you.

I have not had much success with purchased leads and this seems to be the pattern for the people that I know who have purchased leads. However, I am open to suggestions - especialy if these are based on proven results. I prefer to generate my own leads.

R

Guy
HPatti

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 11:02:08 AM »

hello,
  Im new here and have no idea where to start Huh....i need some email leads, i dont do well on the phone, im not good at selling, so the phone is out. i dont have many friends/family that i can email, they all have full time jobs, and dont have time. Please tell me where i can get email leads from? Please help Sad

thank you
patti
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

You should attend the GDI conference calls online on tuesday and thursdays. They have tips on marketing and people can ask questions. Its all done online.

GDI Is a realationship business like any business. You may try to find a message board that you have knowledge in and join. Then read and respond to question that you can answer and put in your GDI email address or your website if its allowed. Just make sure you read the boards rules.

Another way is to get some GDI business cards and mail them with your bills.

Just takes time and work at it each day.

Scott Price
PortiaW

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

GDI, sees that most members are struggling to get leads, based on their member website links. Many are overwhelmed when they first come to my site. Most people wll not take the time to view a  7 minute movie, then it depends how slow their computer is for downloading. GDI has to much information. They need a simple 3 step capture page FREE to GDI members. Teams are having to create their own. They should not have too. This is my 3rd time back trying GDI. Hopefully this time it will payout! I too want to earn a residual income for only $10 a month.

Portia
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

GDI, sees that most members are struggling to get leads, based on their member website links. Many are overwhelmed when they first come to my site. Most people wll not take the time to view a  7 minute movie, then it depends how slow their computer is for downloading. GDI has to much information. They need a simple 3 step capture page FREE to GDI members. Teams are having to create their own. They should not have too. This is my 3rd time back trying GDI. Hopefully this time it will payout! I too want to earn a residual income for only $10 a month.

Portia

Portia

GDI does have several simple lead capture sites that you can use. If someone will not spend 7 minutes getting the information they will not join. Some people choose to create their own capture sites for several reasons but it isn't required. 3rd time back?  Just think if you had never left and just kept talking to people - where would you be? Just food for thought.

#1 Resolve to NEVER quit.
#2 Invite - Follow-up - Repeat
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

Getting leads for your business is the key to success. Its best when you create leads for yourself.
Some folks in the industry use different type of methods.

The follow up is the key. Even a quick phone call. Just to let them know you are
a real person.

In this business its about building relationships.

Take Care,
Alcoya
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 05:11:39 AM »

I use pop-unders, free classified sites, Traffic Swarm and word of mouth. I am getting 2-3 leads per day. They are automatically loaded into an auto-responder series and contacted for at least a year or until they opt out. I have six people in my downline so far and one guy has four domains! I am in this for the long haul and will not give up until it replaces my full time income! I think people get discouraged too easily and before they ever get a chance to see their business blossom they give up. I speak from experience on this point and I can assure you ALL BUSINESSES TAKE TIME TO DEVELOP! All the get rich quick hype online causes too many people to jump ship very early. I am reminded of the guy who started GDI and in four months was making $4500 plus a month! Just think. If everyone in your downline recruited just ONE person that would be another $4500 a month in income!

Wishing All Phenomenal Success!

Brad Kamanski
Pamela Hutchison

life is too short to sit and wonder 'what if'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 03:09:00 AM »

I have been sitting here for about 7 hours now, brain is mush for today. So instead of me looking through all the previous posts to find out what I want to know, I've come here.   HELP...I want to add a link to my site to capture email prospects, but have no idea where to start. If there is any kind person out there willing to help me...Thanks
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 03:07:14 AM »

I use pop-unders, free classified sites, Traffic Swarm and word of mouth. I am getting 2-3 leads per day. They are automatically loaded into an auto-responder series and contacted for at least a year or until they opt out. I have six people in my downline so far and one guy has four domains! I am in this for the long haul and will not give up until it replaces my full time income! I think people get discouraged too easily and before they ever get a chance to see their business blossom they give up. I speak from experience on this point and I can assure you ALL BUSINESSES TAKE TIME TO DEVELOP! All the get rich quick hype online causes too many people to jump ship very early. I am reminded of the guy who started GDI and in four months was making $4500 plus a month! Just think. If everyone in your downline recruited just ONE person that would be another $4500 a month in income!

Wishing All Phenomenal Success!

Brad Kamanski

Hello Brad,
Did you ask that guy what stargey that guy was using to get success within four months.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
MartinFriedman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »

Hi,

I use splash pages and free advertising systems to generate free leads.

The advantages of this method are numerous and I get a steady stream of 2 to 3 people signing up for my lists per day. I then use these people to bring me more fresh leads. Some of the advantages are that the leads are:

1] Fresh
2] Not tampered with
3] Very targeted
4] Virtualy cost-free

If anyone is interested in how I do this, I will be happy to send you some info on the methods that I follow.

Keep it up. Don't lose hope.

Guy
 Cool
Liam Jenkinson

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 05:36:05 AM »

I was wondering how effective are the Lead Capture pages, I asked to sign up for the Network Star program and they offered FREE Lead capture Pages, I have currently attached one to my website offering the FREE 7 day Trial, should I use this link as a main link in my traffic exchanges? or continue to use my normal link, also is there a way you can customise your normal link, any suggestions would be great! Thanks Liam Smiley
Frederick Price

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 02:56:11 PM »

Hi all Cheesy I'm new to the program and have a question for someone in the know....I have about 2,500 leads and I need to
download them in the system... do we have such a system to do this?  I sent 10 off by way of invite, but that would
take to long considering the lead size I have....anyone have any ideas?   Thanks for all replies Wink
mack88
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 05:07:31 PM »

Hi all Cheesy I'm new to the program and have a question for someone in the know....I have about 2,500 leads and I need to
download them in the system... do we have such a system to do this?  I sent 10 off by way of invite, but that would
take to long considering the lead size I have....anyone have any ideas?   Thanks for all replies Wink

Be careful...you are not to place leads into the invite system.  The invite system is designed for people you personally know, people you just met and are expecting an email from you....etc.

The only way to do what you require is to purchase an autoresponder, load up a few letters/emails and then place your leads into that system.  However, most autoresponsders do not allow mass mailings either.

If you are working leads, I suggest you work the phones and then let those individuals whom are interested in receiving emails from you, then place their name into the system.  That is it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: