April 17, 2024, 11:36:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the basic things to do to be successful?  (Read 37539 times)
Mahamed Daud

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2006, 12:19:07 AM »

Hi, I'm already in the business for seven months. I have seen several websites like GDI Made Easy and 411 Wealth that promote the business. (Sorry, got to mention the names).

The websites are very impressive but I am worried because I don't know how to create a website like that.

So, without having such a sofisticated website, or may be not even having one, what can we do to be successful?

Mahamed
EdwardGreen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »

Mahamed

You need to take a look at websites that HELP others to be successful an emulate them. Never ever copy them but look at the navigation, content etc and make your site better.

DO NOT try to sell the product  or the opportunity to people because nobody wants to be sold anything, they want to BUY it and that means helping them make the desicion to buy themselves.

You need to develope your website one page at a time. I know you want to do it quickly we all do but slowely is best unless you want to farm it out to a freelancer at elance or sriptlance.

Remember.

Help others and you in turn will be helped.

Ed
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 10:36:05 AM »

I have a website like that, check my profile. It replicates, which means it will input your GDI ID , name, etc. so that when you promote it brings people into your downline =) 

If you have any questions let me know.

Darren

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
TerryMorgan

Terry Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 10:36:56 AM »

Hi Muhamed,
                      I understand ,But you can just play around with building a web siite start with just one page and you will learn as you go . You can build an effective website, the thing is to just get started not many of us can build a website as sophisticated as 411.                                                Much Success
                                                 Terry Morgan Smiley
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 10:37:26 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Stay away from people that still your dreams
instead of helping you build your dream.
Your someday can be your everyday.
David Fullmer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 04:12:30 PM »

What ever you do, you need to make it duplicatable.  If you start building websites for your downline, they don't learn how and can't teach their downline.  So I like the idea of giving a simple tutorial and lettling them use it to build a simple website. 

As an example, I was struggling for months trying to build a site and then this week, I found an emal from my sponsor that I hadn't read (shame on me).  In it he gave a URL to a simple tutorial that he put together and lo and behold in the last 2 days, I built my website.  It has more than one page, some under construction, but I am pleased and excited again about GDI.

Dave Fullmer
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 04:12:43 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 03:59:05 AM »

Thanks Dave,
Would you mind sharing that bit of info you got to help you build
your website Roll Eyes It would help a lot of other newbies Wink

Success Is What You Make Of It!
MarkAustin

Mark Austin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 06:37:39 AM »

While you are having trouble with your website, you can still advertise the GDI business, using capture pages.  You may also check other business opp. programs that incorporate GDI into their own business model.  There are probably more than three of them.  I use a couple of them myself.  They are free to use, because you are already a GDI member, you just put in your ID.  They will give you an entire website, just upload it to your GDI host with FTP & then you've got a pro site for free, & you didn't even build it.   Then you promote that website or their lead capture pages, & people like what they see, and also sign up for GDI, and whatever other programs that might be there.  You can PM me for more info.

Mark Austin

See more ways to market GDI
DSavella

Nothing is Impossible with God-Luke1:37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 12:34:00 AM »

Aloha!

I have a few questions about what to do when you have new members on your downline.

-Do I need to contact a member who is a prospect and a member who is in a trial period?
-What kind of information do I provide them with?

-What are better ways of promoting my GDI business?

Thanks,

Darcie Savella

Aloha!

Darcie Savella
J_Da Silva

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 01:38:28 PM »

I have just started GDI I guess... been a few days. Still in my trial. I feel a little unguided as my topline doesn't reply to emails. I feel a little abandonned and I am losing faith.. even though i really DO NOT want to give up. I almost wish to be a part of someone elses downline just so i have a little bit of support.

I also emailed out about 50 emails to friends and none of which have been successful.

if anyone could help I would feel a little better
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 01:58:34 PM »

Someone is listening.

Your frustration is understandable and I invite you to give this opportuntiy a "REAL TRY", that means staying at it for a minimum of 90 days and doing those things that produce activity for you.

If you need help keep checking out info you will find here at the Forum.  Many of your questions will be answered.  What I love about the Forum is that we have people who care and share to make success possible for all.

Not sure about how to do this business.  We have several members like myself who have dedicated their websites to help train others to do this business.  Check out www.GDI-Made-Easy.ws  of www.Wealth411.ws Great info and training materials that could change the way you feel at this time.  I wish you much success in the up coming weeks and months.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Darcie

I always make contact when I get an email saying I have a new prospect.  I don't give a huge email, just something short saying thanks for visiting GDI, give them your email and tell them they are welcome to email any time with questions.

I also send an email to my new members, no matter what level they are in.

I hear of so many people complaining their upline don't help them out, so I always contact my downline and offer help.

Don't give up - help your team, and encourage them to do the same with their team.

www.stayhome-mum.com has a 'gdi training centre' section, which has a section on how to promote GDI - it could be helpful for you to have a look at.
Wil Yiu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 04:28:53 AM »

Hey, I am very new to this ! Infact, this is my first day signing up...

I have a question, will members be able to cancel anytime ? or is there a certain period of time where they are obligated to subscribe?

I have read a few posts and found that it is really hard to actually have someone join.  Is this true ? does anyone one have any good tips for a beginner like me ?

Hopefully I can make some money here !

Thanks a lot in advance!

Oh ! how do I just forward the post so that it goes straight to the video ?  Will there be a Cantonese version of the video?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 06:50:02 AM »

Hi Wil Yiu ,

Welcome!
Yes, you can cancel anytime. Each member who signs up will be given 7 days free trial then your credit card will charged $10 monthly.

It's not hard to get someone to join if you are talking to the right person.
Was it hard for you to sign up? I always believe that if i was persuaded to sign up, there must be thousands out there who are like me.
So no worries! You are definitely gonna make money  Cheesy

At the moment there isn't a Cantonese version, there's a Mandarin version though.

Cheers,
Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 03:14:12 AM »

Hi, Mark here again.
This is a follow up from my last post.  I should have explained better.
If your having trouble building your own website, you can still use your domain name, just point it to a GDI lead capture page.  You can point it to wherever you want really.  Doesn't have to be a gdi site.  It can be a page you make, or something else entirly.  Your domain name always stays visible. 

http://www.homeforwork.ws/html.html

This link gives you the code to use for using your own domain name and having any site you want show up while your domain name always stays visible in the browser address bar.

Copy the code and save it as index.html

Edit it in notepad or something like that.  Change the url that is located near the bottom of the source code to whever you want your domain to point to. Like a GDI lead capture page.  This is where I put in my url rotator link.  That single url will display one of several other gdi members webpages while my domain name stays the same.  Thats how I help my downline.  I just use my domain name and other members sites show up when its clicked.  All the websites are the same link but a different user name, so they all look the same. 

Save again.  index.html

Change the title and other meta tag descriptions as well.  Save whenever you make a change.

You can preview it in your internet browser by clicking "file"  "open"  It should work.
Then you just need to upload it to the GDI server.

To upload your index.html file to the server, you must have your .ws email account set up.  When that is done, you must make sure that your gdi ftp.hosting account is set. You will recieve an email in your .ws email account once your hosting is ready to recieve your index.html file.  The email will contain login information so that you can upload your file.

You need an ftp program to do it with.  FileZilla its free.

I hope this helps you guys.  Have a great day!

Mark Austin

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
FaafetaiPalu

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 10:36:11 AM »

hi my name is tai and im also brand new and my uplines never reply back to my emails nor my phone calls so its pretty frustrating...i really need help...i just ordered ten dvds and i built a one page website with a banner pointing people to da site with da video if u would check it out please and let me know wat u guys think www.taiplau.ws its pretty plain...also i have been writing my friends on myspace and tell dem to go to my site and click on that banner and check out the business is dat a good idea? i am desperate i want to be successfull in dis business but i really need help please anybody help...any help will b appreciated thanku
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 10:36:53 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: