April 20, 2024, 02:20:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the basic things to do to be successful?  (Read 37547 times)
ErnestM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 05:38:20 PM »

Howzit FaafetaiPalu,

Ernest here... sometimes that happens when a upline doesn't respond to your requests, but again that happens in alot of other businesses. As long
as you have the spirit and motivation to get your New business going with or without your upline is all what matters from here on. You got ALL the help
you will ever need right from this forum. The Talent that's here in this forum is UNREAL!!!

I've been in GDI for over a year and a half now and love everything about it, I myself will never quit. My upline ( which I had to contact myself) didn't help me
either, but that didn't bother me cause I knew what I had was a good thing. By the way, I just started to build my website with GDI, took alittle long
but finally got to use the web builder.  Grin

It's not that great and still needs alot of work, but what the heck... it works!    www.kalinaenterprise.ws

Remember...when ever you feel frustrated and you need help, this is the place.

Here to help if you have any Q's

Ernest " Kalani " Makainai  Cool
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 03:20:45 AM »

hi,

i've been actively promoting gdi since april 2007 and so far have 10++ members...

sadly the 10 downlines are not growing their business,

now im feeling tired and frustrated demoralized and demotivated

anybody has  any idea to stay motivated
and how to motivate my downline to start growing their business?

thanks

suzy

Hello suzy,
No need for frustration or demoralized.
It is temperary pahse, just try to get more refferals and some of them you will get more co-operative and sometimes more active than you.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 06:56:05 AM »

hi,

i've been actively promoting gdi since april 2007 and so far have 10++ members...

sadly the 10 downlines are not growing their business,

now im feeling tired and frustrated demoralized and demotivated

anybody has  any idea to stay motivated
and how to motivate my downline to start growing their business?

thanks

suzy

Hi Suzy

Look approach each day as if you just started, don't think you have anyone in your downline, ignore them, what I mean is, don't even think they are there, always look forward to the next person who joins, send them a welcome to the GDI business e-mail and carry on and if they get back to you, then you know they want help, and help them, and then look for the next one, just keep building.

Sometimes people in your downline are busy maybe working, taking care of the family or other commitments, you always have to presume that the reason why they are not recruiting is because they have not got the time yet. but look out when some of them do, then you will truly see "Duplication In Action" and really see your income grow month after month, don't underestimate any of your downline and don't expect anything of them and if they are renewing their domain names every month, then don't worry about it, at least they are renewing and thats the main thing.

Just keep sending your downline encouraging e-mails now and then, when the feeling impels you, but don't go over board and send e-mails to your downline every day, BIG NO NO!! once a week is fine.

Stop getting frustrated, like I said, think as if you got no one in your downline, it makes you concentrate on recruiting and building your frontline more, and another thing, it does not harm your business to put new sign ups under existing members in your downline, it will show you care about them in wanting to genuinely help them build their GDI business in other words say for example you got 50 in your frontline and the very first person to ever join your business still has no one yet, and yet they have been renewing their domain name every month, why not when the next sign up you get put that person under the one who you first signed on, it boost morale and also gives you that sense of leadership and deserves a pat on the back, it's one of the BIGGEST things you could ever do for a frontline member and it's out of love, friendship, and knowing that these members are lifetime members and very important to the success of you and your GDI business.

Develop, Unleash, And Confirm...is my motto.

I wish you success.

Patrick.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 04:01:17 PM »

Aloha!

I have a few questions about what to do when you have new members on your downline.

-Do I need to contact a member who is a prospect and a member who is in a trial period?
-What kind of information do I provide them with?

-What are better ways of promoting my GDI business?

Thanks,

Darcie Savella
Don't forget what kind of business you are in. We are always welcoming people into everything
we do. We want them to know how glad we are to have them. We want them to feel like we are here
to help them if the need be. We want this to be something that not only applies to the new people that
we have,but also to all of our downline, no matter how long they have been with us.

Ms.Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
ZahidN

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 02:34:59 AM »

hi
i just like t know that when you signed up, did you have a goal in your mind in terms of how many members you want to have in the next 6 months or so. and if you did how close did you get. and also is anyone making $25000 or more a month from this program.
just a question that was in my head.

DexterR

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 03:51:59 AM »

I just registered here in GDI today knowing that i could earn money by just working and typing at home, but i got no idea that this stuff is so complicated..

what's the best thing to do to start? All i have is my GDI accnt.. that's all.. Plz Help..
Ram Rivas

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 03:51:59 AM »

Just a newbie, so don't know what icons to use!  Anyway, where can I find all of the URLs we can use to promote the business and the product?  Is there a list of them?  Thanks.
Duane Marx

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:32 AM »

Hi,

I've just started with GDI myself - this is my first month. (only 7 members)

But everyone starting out should go here and save this to your computer.
Print it out and read it over and over.

GDI has put together an excellent report that is very
useful. You can check it out here:
https://www.website.ws/home/wealthguide 

Then buy at least 10 marketing DVD's to qualify for the $100 bonus.
Plus you can give these to your friends and when they join give them
a free DVD so they can start promoting GDI.

Help your sign ups as much as possible. If they are successful then you
will be successful too!

What I like to do is place people under my first level to help them out
and to build a stronger downline

So I will place a few people on level one then put 7 to 10 people under them.

Do you think this will make them happy?

Buying some business cards is also a very good idea.

Then just ask people if they have internet access - if they say yes
then ask them if they want to make some extra money as you hand
them your business card that has your GDI link.

Whenever you get an email that says someone visited your GDI website
make sure to send them a short email saying:

Thanks for visiting my GDI website.
Did you use the 'Income Calculator' to see how much you can make?
If you have any questions please contact me at any time.

Be sure to also include GDI removal link with any email you send promoting GDI:

Global Remove Database:
http://mail.global-site-communications.ws/delete.cgi?email=~~EMAIL~~

You have to put their email at the end of this link.

If you're really serious about making money with GDI then send a marketing DVD to
everyone who you think really wants to make money online.

To Everyone Success,
Duane

MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

This is a great string as it help me better understand simple issues to address with my team ... basic get starting issues are the biggest stumbling blocks.

Duane's points are simple and easy to execute.

The business is not complicated ... you are solving solutions ... people need/want websites with specific names but can't get them because they are all bought up ... solution is .ws

Validate .ws by letting people know that Corporate America is already using the extension ... let them know about the business opp ... the cards are the simplest method and very effective.
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 01:50:29 AM »

I am more successful with Personal contact.  Just give a video, AND business card.
Tell them you will pick up the video in three days.  Best to pick it up at their house,
if you can.  If so, you can take them to the computer, and sign them up.

If you have to pick it up elsewhere, then tell them you will call them.  Sign them up
from the call.

That's the EASY of this business.

Dick and Regina Lewis
See my other helps by
clicking on my profile, and
viewing my other posts.
A_Caceres

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 04:33:05 AM »

Hi, I'm already in the business for seven months. I have seen several websites like GDI Made Easy and 411 Wealth that promote the business. (Sorry, got to mention the names).

The websites are very impressive but I am worried because I don't know how to create a website like that.

So, without having such a sofisticated website, or may be not even having one, what can we do to be successful?

Mahamed

Hello! I am new here in GDI. This is just my first day here! I wonder how can I earn money in what way? I really don't understand. Can you guys help me?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 02:13:56 AM »

I received a PM from a fellow GDI member who has just joined asking the questions below.
I thought they are very good questions and would like to share it here for the benefit of everyone.
(To Shanta : I hope you don't mind me posting excerpts of your PM here)

I am brand new to GDI. I haven’t gone through everything on the GDI site yet. I was going through the forum and read many of your posts. If you have time, can you please shed some light on the following questions?

1.   When do you use the lead capture page and when do you use the Freedom.ws page? (which page do I send the traffic to?).
2.   What are the best methods of generating traffic to the GDI site. (free and paid).
3.     Is there a place in GDI with ready-made follow up emails to send to the downline members?

My answers (in blue below)

1. It is recommended to use your own lead capture page ALL the time as the freedom.ws page is overly saturated.
So visitors usually won't even click on it when the see the link. Another benefit of using your own lead capture page is you keep the emails and you have full control of what you want to send them. This way you can offer bonuses to differentiate yourselves from thousands of GDI affiliates.

2. There are too many methods for me to list here. I'll just share with you the methods that I use:
Free methods :
  • traffic exchanges
  • video marketing (jn youtube and other video sharing sites
  • article marketing
  • safelists
  • blogging
  • forum marketing

Paid methods:
  • Pay per click
  • directory listing and list building - this can be free but I outsource as it's too much work
  • classified ads and ezine solo ads
  • seo service - I have just started testing this with a company called rankpay.com, not sure of the results yet
  • [/color]

3. If you promote the freedom.ws link, there is already an autoresponder in place but it's sent from GDI the company
You can use the backoffice to follow up with your downlines but it's not automated, there is also the chat function now.
I am using a downline builder for my GDI business which has a pre-built autoresponder that is sent out to my downlines
as though the emails are from me.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
CasterV

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »

Great tips.

Where can we find all the links to the lead pages? Are they somewhere on the GDI Site.
K_Christie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 04:05:01 AM »

heck I'm new too and I don't know what to do my Gosh  Undecided
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 09:00:26 PM »

Great tips.

Where can we find all the links to the lead pages? Are they somewhere on the GDI Site.

Here's the link to all the lead capture pages:

http://www.freedom.ws/username/show_dvd
http://www.website.ws/username#ticket
http://www.my.ws/username
http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/hosting.dhtml?sponsor=username
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=1
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=2
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=3
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=4
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=5

Please replace username with yours

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: