March 28, 2024, 10:04:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the basic things to do to be successful?  (Read 37466 times)
Donna Young

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 06:12:02 AM »

Hi my name is Donna and I just started, I have listed several adds and had great responses with alot of RSVP's for the phone confrences.  I could use some pointers on how this really works and if it is worth me continueing doing wha I am doing.  Any information will be greatly appricated.

Thank You,
Donna M. Young
C Barbosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2009, 11:06:46 AM »

I did notice that some members just enter in one week and get rigth in the first line as the "best ones", but how did they start?
In only one week promoting, they already achieved more then the ones that were here first in less then one week?
So how come they can and i just cant get one miserable person to sign up??
Anyone want to share the secrets? I already post in forums, already put over on my blog, already paid for traffic twice, also did payperclicks... and it just seams that it doesnt get there... am i doing anything wrong?

G.Renee B

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 04:49:52 AM »

I did notice that some members just enter in one week and get rigth in the first line as the "best ones", but how did they start?
In only one week promoting, they already achieved more then the ones that were here first in less then one week?
So how come they can and i just cant get one miserable person to sign up??
Anyone want to share the secrets? I already post in forums, already put over on my blog, already paid for traffic twice, also did payperclicks... and it just seams that it doesnt get there... am i doing anything wrong?

C.Barbosa, are you personally SPEAKING with prospects? Have you put up ANY Youtube Videos.  Do you use any of the social networking sites?  All of these are good tactics to get sign-ups.

I hope this helps.

Peace & Blessings
Gee Renee
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 05:07:15 AM by Frank_M » Logged
John Stanley

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 05:40:37 AM »

There really is no secret.  I just recently started GDI, but I have had success in other affiliate programs and I can tell you that there is a fine line between running a campaign that floods you with leads and one that doesn't generate one lead.  Youtube videos, social networking, and all that is great, but you have to keep fine tuning it until it runs right.  A very successful, and rich, internet marketer once told me that there is no such thing as plagiarism in network marketing.  In other words, if you see someone else doing something that is successful.. copy it.  Seriously, that's what you do.  Not getting views or responses from your videos?  Check out some videos that have thousands of views and try and replicate what/how they approached the subject.  What tags and keywords did they use?  Ask your upline for copies of their email pitches and capture page pitches.  If they are worth a damn they will provide you with this type of information because the better you do, the better they will do.

It's all a numbers game.  The more people you reach out to, whether it be via youtube, myspace, facebook, emails, blogs, etc, the more success you will have.  I know.. captain obvious over here.. but it's true.  There is no secret, only hard work and belief in yourself.  It's always frustrating in the beginning because it's hard to gain traction, but keep grinding away and trying to learn something new everyday and you will eventually start building momentum.  Once you get momentum, then you can promote your own success story and people will be seeking you at that point, not the other way around.
Julie Magee

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

I am new (4-15-09) to GDI and I know it will take some time and effort to get this going. However, I am not having any luck getting any responses to ads. Before anyone tells me to buy leads or anything else that costs money, I don't have ANY money that I can spend on this at this time. If it ever begins to generate some cash, then I would be able to spend some to make more. For now I am trying to do what my direct sponser told me to do, and that is to place ads.  I mainly use Craigslist but that is becoming a big hassle as my ads are removed almost as soon as they are published due to the fact that this is a work at home ad. I can't pay for ad space. I sent an e-mail to everyone in my upline asking for help and I got one response. That person gave me a list of places where he places ads, but failed to answer any other of my questions. I am not familiar with building a website and am lost when I try to build one. I have no idea what "html" means or what it does. Anyway, the point is, I joined because I thought I could make some money at this, but when you don't get any responses to your ads you don't make money. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
I live in California, and really need some hand holding and would greatly appreciate help from someone. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks, Julie
VSadykov

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 06:09:40 AM »

Dear Julie Magee and other new affiliates,

I see that you are a little bit confused about  affiliate marketing. First of all I want to point out that I am not a Guru, I am in affiliate marketing for about a year now. And I have build some knowledge to share with you and other affiliates out there. I want to give you advise, but my advise will only help you if you are willing to learn.

First of all try to see the whole picture/plan/your goal, what do you want to achieve. Do you want to have more leads? Do you want to learn how to build websites? Do you want to LEARN? If you want, then you have come to the right place. If you want retire early then you have to spend more time now. The Internet is full with educational books about all the topics that you want to master. Some of them are "The master key system" and "The science of getting rich". Read them and read them good. This books will help you to build a strong foundation, on which you could count on when the earthquakes come.

I hope that my advise was helpful to you. Wink
Good luck!! Smiley

James Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »

hi to everyone above.

There is a guy called joe in GDI who has set up a system which is very simple but effective, to help you grow a team. It is a fantastic idea and in my opinion the guy is a genius.

It's all free to set up and run. He is charging nothing for this! Before you think it, there is no catch. Between us we can build massive incomes and watch our teams grow. It's a system set up using youtube. I wont ruin it for you. You will have to check it out for yourselves.

You are not signing up to another company of any sort. He has simply designed a tool for us to use for GDI. you will find it here. http://power5plan.com/ all is explained in the site. It is filling up fast so get on over and have a look. It could just be the starting of your GDI business.

I hope this helps you all.

Best regards

James :-)
Ariel D

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 06:42:05 AM »

I am new (4-15-09) to GDI and I know it will take some time and effort to get this going. However, I am not having any luck getting any responses to ads. Before anyone tells me to buy leads or anything else that costs money, I don't have ANY money that I can spend on this at this time. If it ever begins to generate some cash, then I would be able to spend some to make more. For now I am trying to do what my direct sponser told me to do, and that is to place ads.  I mainly use Craigslist but that is becoming a big hassle as my ads are removed almost as soon as they are published due to the fact that this is a work at home ad. I can't pay for ad space. I sent an e-mail to everyone in my upline asking for help and I got one response. That person gave me a list of places where he places ads, but failed to answer any other of my questions. I am not familiar with building a website and am lost when I try to build one. I have no idea what "html" means or what it does. Anyway, the point is, I joined because I thought I could make some money at this, but when you don't get any responses to your ads you don't make money. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
I live in California, and really need some hand holding and would greatly appreciate help from someone. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks, Julie
I just join in and the first thing I did was to sent emails to all the people I know
EthanWollmann

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »

I know lots of people do this with GDI, I just wanted some tips on how exactly to set it up.....

You build a squeeze page explaining GDI and then capture a name and e-mail address and the bottom of it....From there they are redirected (or maybe click on a confirmation e-mail from your autoresponder) that directs them to your GDI affiliate linked site.....or another domain that you bought that forwards to your affiliate link....This way your building a list to promote more products and establishing a downline as well....

I think thats how it works anyways, if anyone wants to give me some advice, pointers or suggestions please do!
Richard Theriault

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »

Hi, I am Richard Theriault and I am totallynew at this type of thing.
Question: How do we go about sending a system invite in an other language?
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »

I know lots of people do this with GDI, I just wanted some tips on how exactly to set it up.....

You build a squeeze page explaining GDI and then capture a name and e-mail address and the bottom of it....From there they are redirected (or maybe click on a confirmation e-mail from your autoresponder) that directs them to your GDI affiliate linked site.....or another domain that you bought that forwards to your affiliate link....This way your building a list to promote more products and establishing a downline as well....

I think thats how it works anyways, if anyone wants to give me some advice, pointers or suggestions please do!

Yep thats the best way to do it. You just need an autoresponder, then create a short and fast loading page with something catchy to get people interested enough to fill out the form. You will set the redirect of your web form to go wherever you want (GDI) and then use the autoresponder to send followups.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Ralph Castaneda

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 03:05:49 AM »

Hi everyone I am new to the GDI but very excited I have a question. I have been doing a lot of research on our company and product. My question is this:

Q: When I meet / talk with someone how do I present our product / opportunity I guess I'm asking how and what do I say to define what it is we do and are selling? ................Any information on this would be very helpful !!!......Ralph
AnthonySmith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2010, 02:55:12 AM »

hey  man...don't bother building a site for your gdi business ....find a good generic system that will take your prospect through a systematic follow up process. make sure the system allows you to export your leads to a separate auto responder like aweber or allow you to add it to the system...then just market the system and be a leader and educate your prospect until they can make sound decision.

hope this helps.

-Anthony

What Up GDI Reps....I am looking for other GDI Reps in the DC/MD/VA  who would like to start mastermind group with me, pool our resources and find hungry & motivated business builders please send me a private message so we can talk!!
T Johns

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

Well, now I am beginning to understand how much I do not know-I wish I had spent the megabucks here instead of at one of my other businesses...Helpppp!!!! I get so many marketing requests, I can't keep up with who is from here and the gazillion others that bombard-here is the skiinny-I at this time can't afford any more dough on joining groups, advertising, etc. I sank a boatload in another venture (one of the businesses you see on my website-moneytree). To be honest, I thought this was going to be an adjunct, but now I believe GDI will be the main business, with the others I have as subsidiaries, or "little sister" companies-I spent $3500 on the other main business, with 247 visitors to date (about 3 weeks in business) and nada to show for it.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »

I really like this forum because you can get so much help, I then know its up to me to carry out the information, please look at my site and click on traffic generation it may just help!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: