March 28, 2024, 06:56:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED ON ADVERTISING MY BUSINESS!!!!  (Read 71300 times)
LeonVersteeg

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2008, 06:42:46 AM »

Hi i am also new mij name is Leon i am from The Netherlands.
I have been reading al of your questions ,but nobody comes whit a good story for what to do .
Before we wright in here they promised us that it was easy to do, and much better than al the rest.
But i have the same problem as you ,though i think you have to be patient to ,and i think the flyers are a good idee.
Go to the parking and put them at the cars,also freeads could be a good thing.
If you go to alexa.com you can find any site you want and there ranking .
So than you can see how much traffic that site gets,this can help you to save some money before you place an ad.
My question is only how is this duplicating system work here.
Anghel Catalin Eugen

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

hi can i have to the list wich u told us on forum pls
Regada Catalin England

quote author=J Cherry link=topic=10884.msg14539#msg14539 date=1151859199]
I am faily new to this as well. I have been given a few websites to check out and have received a couple of people through them. Most are free and there are losts of online classifieds you can post on. email me and I will give you some of the links.
P_Kennedy

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2008, 09:16:43 PM »

I know how you feel !

GDI has been my first experience with this type of marketing. I have learned loads in the 4 months that I have been doing it and am now starting to get the rewards.

I do not consider myself an expert but will gladly share my methods and systems that I have found / adapted or developed to help build my downline.
Rather than post everything here just contact me and I'll email you all the details. I have not made direct contact with any friends or family. In fact living in the UK I have realised that most UK citizens 'do not get it' or 'trust it' enough to try, so I've had to be adaptable to succeed. With GDI backing us up I know that we can ALL be successful.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their GDI experience.

Dean
ABadesha

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2009, 03:08:31 AM »

Hi I've been with GDI for almost a month and still no sign ups.. I have made business card and flyers and past them out..
and many other things tried many different methods but nothing seems to be working can someone please help me start my business..?
Any help at all would be great.. thanks for your time..
KhristinaYoung

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2009, 03:48:54 AM »

Hello,
I lost my full time day job 14 days ago due to a WComp injury and so I found out
about GDI through searching for a job on craigslist. Today is only day
#2 for me and ive got several ads out there and im getting lots of
emails back asking about it. I keep checking my hit log but it
only shows 2 so what is happening to all the 20+ that I have set up
for the conference??? Im sorry but Im not a person who does these types of jobs
very well especially when Im trying to make ends meat so that I don't
lose my home,car etc. Im already frustrated and its only going on day # 3!!!
Any help/Advice is appreciated.....Just email or Pm me.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.
GeneyaE

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »

Hi,

I'm Esther and I'm new on board (under seven days). Every minute counts . it requieres lots of efforts to find referrals. i've already told my friends and family about it. But when they realize how much effort they gonna have to put into it, they are not interested or don't trust it. I've used the INVITE list. i've got nothing.

Anybody has  ideas on how to advertise and taget people and where? Thanks in advance!
Ann PTeszler

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »

I'm not sure what P M is; I assume it's post.  I am computer challenged, and doing my best to learn.  My generation typed and mailed.  I have been trying to succeed in GDI for almost a year, and sent out thousands of e-mails.  I have had many who looked, but  none who stayed.  I am appealing to Wayne to send me the company he mentioned who is serving him so effectively.  Pretty Puleeze!
Ann Teszler
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:40:48 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Brian F1

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »

hello, i am new to GDI too.

Its interesting reading the ideas here on the board. I would like to get a few people under me in the next few weeks to cover the membership. Anyone have some ideas? 
GeneWolff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2009, 06:51:58 AM »

No matter what you do, marketing requires testing. So no matter how many methods you use, you have to test these methods
and track whats converting. So if you post a link somewhere on the internet, you might want to track how many clicks that
link is generating and how many conversions turned into paying customers.

<a href="http://genewolff.com/how-to-attract-get-free-network-marketing-leads/">Free Network Marketing Leads</a> <a href="http://genewolff.com/global-domains-international-inc-scam-review/">Global Domains International Review</a>
Evan R

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

Could someone help me witrh my business? So far I haven't signed up anyone successfully. I'm still in high school so all my friends are too lazy and immature to sign up.
I need a mentor to make this work.
On my art website I'm giving away free paintings once anyone who's joins my downline refers 5 people.
If anyone's experienced enough to help me with this feel free to contact me.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 02:25:57 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
M_Nguyen

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

hey yall i am very new and i need some tips on how to get this thing going,  i am trying to make just a little bit of money so i can get a birthday present for my lady. and she dont belive that this is real so i need to prove her wrong! guys i dont have an hourly job or anything im on unemployment! so i really need some help i tryed to contact my upline but nothing so give me some tips and lets make it to the top
NHankey

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »

Hi, I have been working online for a number of years and can provide the help that you need.
Most people working online get things in the wrong order i.e they start advertising first before they have a list of prospects to advertise to. What you need to do is start building your prospect list first and then advertise your business to it.

You will never be successful on the Internet if you don't build a prospect list. You should start building it as soon as you possibly can and NEVER stop building it. Then as you list grows so will your business. If you PM me I will show you how to get started so that you can build a list of prospects to advertise your GDI business to.

Nick  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: