April 24, 2024, 12:54:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED ON ADVERTISING MY BUSINESS!!!!  (Read 71489 times)
MarcusPassey

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2006, 06:26:26 AM »

Hello all, my name is Marcus I joined gdi yesterday. I have to say it does look good, but I have been involved in about 5 differant programs before but never made it work.
I am desperate to make this work guys, I have to earn extra for my children, fingers crossed. The question I really have to ask is,what is the best form of advertising for computer beginners like me? I tried following a program before but it was so complicated, has anyone got a plan that I can follow in easy to follow steps?It is no good me asking family and friends as they have seen me fail before, and would never even consider joining me. Also my upline does not have much experience, so I hope someone can point me in right direction to getting me started.
Thanks everyone
J.E. Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 03:02:23 PM »

Hi

I found the flyer in forum that you can print it out and put in the letterboxes or community board.  Try to promote your GDI websites in safelists, auto/manual traffic, targeted traffic. I was thinking another idea is get the GDI logo and website underneath and print on a special paper and iron on a T-shirt.

Yeah I'm in the same plate trying to get this to work as I only have one trial member in my downline after lost those 20 people.  I didn't scare them away as I don't know why.

http://website.ws/home/flyer

Regards

J.E. Henry
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 03:03:34 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

DeanC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 03:03:04 PM »

I know how you feel !

GDI has been my first experience with this type of marketing. I have learned loads in the 4 months that I have been doing it and am now starting to get the rewards.

I do not consider myself an expert but will gladly share my methods and systems that I have found / adapted or developed to help build my downline.
Rather than post everything here just contact me and I'll email you all the details. I have not made direct contact with any friends or family. In fact living in the UK I have realised that most UK citizens 'do not get it' or 'trust it' enough to try, so I've had to be adaptable to succeed. With GDI backing us up I know that we can ALL be successful.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their GDI experience.

Dean
D_Mlynek

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 09:49:30 PM »

Hi ,     My name is Dan,and I have been  a memeber for 2 months, and have tried several way to promote and haven,t had any luck yet.I sure could use some much needed advice.I have business card loctated in 3 states.I have put an add in a small local sales paper.I have blasted to search engines,and have talked to freinds and family.I have been advrtiseing for about 4 weeks and I,m waiting, and waitng,nothing has happened yet.If any body could shed some light my way,I would listen to what you have to say.Thanks new memeber Dan
JLeach

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »

Marcus,
  What I have done was go to free advertising sites and put ads there. It depends on how you word your ads weather you get the business or not. I am on social security so needless to say I dont have much money to speak of. Thats why I stated this business. Its slow but I have had a few inquiries. I guess if you have the money you should invest in the dvd's to pass out to prospects. I have the knowledge just not the money. If I had both then I'd be in much better shape.        Jason Leach
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 02:38:00 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
WWebb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 10:43:27 AM »

Hello Marcus

I know exactly where you are coming from...

Except now I don't have that problem anymore as I am using a program that has
really helped my GDI business take off...100% free too!

Please PM me, and I'll be glad to help you out further with what is working for me.

All the best to you...

Wayne

Wayne Webb
M Lyles

gettin - it - done

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »

I to am open to suggestions that don't include buying "LEADS" that everyone else has already mailed to.
 Grin

Having fun, making a difference
AdrianTrevino

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 05:53:18 PM »

Hi Wayne

My name is Adrian, you know I have the same problem than Marcus, I am from Mexico, ... dont know what to do, can you show me some light with this, because I am desperate!!
thanks

bye.

Adrian

Hello Marcus

I know exactly where you are coming from...

Except now I don't have that problem anymore as I am using a program that has
really helped my GDI business take off...100% free too!

Please PM me, and I'll be glad to help you out further with what is working for me.

All the best to you...

Wayne
J Cherry

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 09:53:19 AM »

I am faily new to this as well. I have been given a few websites to check out and have received a couple of people through them. Most are free and there are losts of online classifieds you can post on. email me and I will give you some of the links.
L_Graham

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 12:46:26 PM »

Hi Marcus, I have been with GDI since May, 2006 and at first had problems promoting
my business.  Now I am finally making great progress with the systems I am using with
little money involved. 

Hang  in there, there are so many inexpensive avenues to promote your business and
if you need assistance, please e-mail me at oleladylyn@bellsouth.net, and I will be
happy to let you in on these avenues.

Best of luck to you,

Lynda Graham
Levi Manners

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 06:06:58 PM »

hi,

I have found the best online marketing system to date. I just got lucky.

The programs are called monstertraffic, adkingdom and text-ad-o-matic.

All are own by dale advertising, inc. It's a simple auto-marketing promotion
program. It wasn't easy to find these people. I just heard about them
(BigDogs) and searched for them. I found one of them, dale advertising.

Just believe me, these guys know their stuff. The best part, and the
main reason I searched, is the low-cost, effective, simple and fast customer
support 'code' these guys live by. Anyway, dale advertising may be the
program to advertise with or on.

goodluck,
Levi
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:07:16 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Smith_Karen

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »

HI,  My name is Karen.. I have been w/GDI for almost 2-Mths. and I still haven't
gotten any sign ups. I am really getting frustrated, I too have been doing the invite-emails but, I still haven't gotten
any.. I don't know what to do, because my money situation is getting really bad, I'm on Social Security which is not
much and one child to support, that's the reason why I joined GDI, I know its a very good business, but, If I cannot
get anyone to sign up soon, I'm afraid that I'm, going to have to cancel, and I know I don't want to but, Money is
really getting scarce for me.. I need all the help I can get right now, So, if anyone has any ideas on how I can get sign
ups fast. Please, let me know.. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
                                                                                           Karen (Mi)
Jeremiah Raab

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »

please help me figure this out..

i am trying to get my site to index with the main search engines, google, yahoo, msn, ect...

they try to get you to right in a html code and that gets very confusing.

they say you have this setup:

<html>

<head>

they want there string here

<head/>

<body/>

</body>

</html>

what is the right process of doing this?Huh

jeremiah raab
KSaephan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 03:20:43 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, still under 7 days I believe, but plan on staying. I'm an experienced Internet marketer, but decided to take this business offline as well.

Use the business cards and DVDs. Drop a business card in every piece of bill you pay through the mail, put one at the restaurant you eat at. Anything you can think of. I have a friend who owns a gas station, so I'm trying to convince him to signup and pass out DVDs there to  his customers. Even if he doesn't, he's already given me permission to setup a small stand there to pass out my own DVDs and cards/flyers.

Online wise, those of you who are new should be careful. There are plenty of helpful people out there, but many will steer you in the wrong direction and profit from you rather than help you to succeed. Contact your uplines and find out what they're doing, and duplicate it. Also think back to how you found out about GDI, because that method worked!

Feel free to contact me to discuss marketing strategies, but do not send me ads for any other business. I'll be happy to share mine with you as well.

Kao Saephan
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 03:23:30 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Antonio G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 03:20:43 AM »

please help me figure this out..

i am trying to get my site to index with the main search engines, google, yahoo, msn, ect...

they try to get you to right in a html code and that gets very confusing.

they say you have this setup:

<html>

<head>

they want there string here

<head/>

<body/>

</body>

</html>

what is the right process of doing this?Huh

jeremiah raab

This Might Help You.

<html>