April 20, 2024, 04:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED ON ADVERTISING MY BUSINESS!!!!  (Read 71448 times)
S_Maini

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2008, 01:48:32 PM »

My name is Sal,I just recently signed on about 3 days ago.I seem to be having the same problem getting started.I am up for any ideas
DJoy

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 01:54:13 PM »

Hello, My name is dave. I seem to be having the same problem as all other new members. Advertising is expensive. What I am doing is putting up flyers ( My own hand made ones) I am a single father and money is tight. Can someone give me some direction on which direction to go. Futhermore when I signed up my sponsor made a promise to give me 50,000 hot leads. I have e-mailed him 2 times and have heard nothing since, as a matter of fact Before I signed up I use to get his advertising for this program on a daily basis.....Now that I'm here I get nothing.......I'm really begining to wonder about this business. Anybody else have these problems. Is this what a sponsor is about or am I just that ****ed up.....Yeah I'm angry....I'm sorry but I thought your upline was there to help. THANKS ASH!!!!
Sign us up and see ya is how I feel..... Huh
JJoyner

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »

This is gonna take some time but the key is to NOT give up .  Set a simple goal of securing  just ONE  sign -up a week  .  Post your flyer/cards at local cyberbars. a good place to start  good luck Grin
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »

For some of us who are new to online promotion, perhaps we can try doing offline advertisement.
Tips for effective offline advertising :

1. Place classified ads in magazines, try to target at the computer section to attract people with internet and email access
2. Purchase mailing lists and set up a regular mail campaign. This can be expensive but you can get very good results
3. Explore the possibility of showing your ad on local cable television. For a good bargain you can consider the early morning spot and target at business owener who are early risers.
4. Distribute the GDI DVD or create your own CD at trade shows or workshops
5. Give away freebies such as pens, mouse pads and yellow stickers printed with your website and contact information

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DavidHill

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »

Hello all, my name is Marcus I joined gdi yesterday. I have to say it does look good, but I have been involved in about 5 differant programs before but never made it work.
I am desperate to make this work guys, I have to earn extra for my children, fingers crossed. The question I really have to ask is,what is the best form of advertising for computer beginners like me? I tried following a program before but it was so complicated, has anyone got a plan that I can follow in easy to follow steps?It is no good me asking family and friends as they have seen me fail before, and would never even consider joining me. Also my upline does not have much experience, so I hope someone can point me in right direction to getting me started.
Thanks everyone
PatriciaR1

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »

HI,  My name is Karen.. I have been w/GDI for almost 2-Mths. and I still haven't
gotten any sign ups. I am really getting frustrated, I too have been doing the invite-emails but, I still haven't gotten
any.. I don't know what to do, because my money situation is getting really bad, I'm on Social Security which is not
much and one child to support, that's the reason why I joined GDI, I know its a very good business, but, If I cannot
get anyone to sign up soon, I'm afraid that I'm, going to have to cancel, and I know I don't want to but, Money is
really getting scarce for me.. I need all the help I can get right now, So, if anyone has any ideas on how I can get sign
ups fast. Please, let me know.. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
                                                                                           Karen (Mi)

I have been here 3 months and so far have no one either under me. I am very disheartened and on the verge of canceling.In fact i got on here trying to figure out how to cancel my acct. I cannot afford to keep paying 10   a month with no money gained. I think that is way so many cancel.It is hard to get epole to join.I just quit MPM for the same reason and all I had to do there was give away free malls and I couold not even do that.So I know how you feel. When you are doing a program that depends on a downline it is very risky to say the least.I am about to quit all program such as these. Does anyone know how to cancel these accts. please email me at patricia at logantele dot com thanks
Steven Czako

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »

Cool
Greetings, I am a Canadian living in Venezuela and need to respond to "a new GDI premium lead - action is required!" (in Spanish)

Does anyone have any great Spanish invites that I can send as follow-up to potential new member. This is so that they continue reading our program and prompt to join?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Gracias,

Steve
Ryan Lee

Let me help you!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »

Hello
My name is Gary I have been online for two years now. I have been in your shoes. At what I call the beginning of my online education. I tried it all. I finally figured out that Helping people  is my niche. Helping people gives me a deep sense of satisfaction and I have gained many friends in the process.
The best advise I got was to figure out a way to make 1 dollar and then work at doing it over and over again.
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2008, 02:28:14 PM »

HI,  My name is Karen.. I have been w/GDI for almost 2-Mths. and I still haven't
gotten any sign ups. I am really getting frustrated, I too have been doing the invite-emails but, I still haven't gotten
any.. I don't know what to do, because my money situation is getting really bad, I'm on Social Security which is not
much and one child to support, that's the reason why I joined GDI, I know its a very good business, but, If I cannot
get anyone to sign up soon, I'm afraid that I'm, going to have to cancel, and I know I don't want to but, Money is
really getting scarce for me.. I need all the help I can get right now, So, if anyone has any ideas on how I can get sign
                                                                                           Karen (Mi)

I have been here 3 months and so far have no one either under me. I am very disheartened and on the verge of canceling.In fact i got on here trying to figure out how to cancel my acct. I cannot afford to keep paying 10   a month with no money gained. I think that is way so many cancel.It is hard to get epole to join.I just quit MPM for the same reason and all I had to do there was give away free malls and I couold not even do that.So I know how you feel. When you are doing a program that depends on a downline it is very risky to say the least.I am about to quit all program such as these. Does anyone know how to cancel these accts. please email me at patricia at logantele dot com thanks

Hi,

You may have already cancelled by the time you read this. But if
you are still in GDI you may not have realised this... There are
thousands of people all over the world making a profit from GDI.
They are living proof that it works.

This fact also applies to most other top rated team building
business opportunities.

That being the case, it stands to reason that it is not the
company, or the compensation plan, but you. You are doing
something wrong with how you are trying to promote GDI. Either
you are not doing enough, or you are promoting to the wrong
market, or both.

There are three markets.

1. Those people who want a domain name and hosting but only want
to "pay as you go", rather than paying a whole year, or two in
advance. Also they don't need all the bells and whistles such as
hosting their own wordpress blog, or hosting their own forum,
that some hosting services offer.

2. Those people who are looking for a way to make some extra
money.

3. Those people who want a mix of 1 and 2.

What you need to focus on is discovering where these prospects
are located and how you can get them to ask for more
information. I suggest you start looking in your own location.

Start distributing fliers and drop cards. Create some simple 3 x 5
postcards and place them in newsagents shop windows,
especially at newsagents that have bus stops outside their shops.

Leave dropcards at ATMs, in library books about
self-development.

There are all sorts of ways to generate inquiries for little or no
expense.

Just to recap; If others in GDI are making money then it's not
GDI that is at fault.

Therefore, for things to change you need to change the way
you are doing things.

Gordon
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2008, 09:25:21 PM »

Karen (Mi)

Hi,

You may have already cancelled by the time you read this. But if
you are still in GDI you may not have realised this... There are
thousands of people all over the world making a profit from GDI.
They are living proof that it works.

This fact also applies to most other top rated team building
business opportunities.

That being the case, it stands to reason that it is not the
company, or the compensation plan, but you. You are doing
something wrong with how you are trying to promote GDI. Either
you are not doing enough, or you are promoting to the wrong
market, or both.

There are three markets.

1. Those people who want a domain name and hosting but only want
to "pay as you go", rather than paying a whole year, or two in
advance. Also they don't need all the bells and whistles such as
hosting their own wordpress blog, or hosting their own forum,
that some hosting services offer.

2. Those people who are looking for a way to make some extra
money.

3. Those people who want a mix of 1 and 2.

What you need to focus on is discovering where these prospects
are located and how you can get them to ask for more
information. I suggest you start looking in your own location.

Start distributing fliers and drop cards. Create some simple 3 x 5
postcards and place them in newsagents shop windows,
especially at newsagents that have bus stops outside their shops.

Leave dropcards at ATMs, in library books about
self-development.

There are all sorts of ways to generate inquiries for little or no
expense.

Just to recap; If others in GDI are making money then it's not
GDI that is at fault.

Therefore, for things to change you need to change the way
you are doing things.

Gordon

Hello karen,
yes Gorden is right that you should not feel dishearted so early.
Try , try and try I am very sure that you have a sincere desire and you will get success.
as Gorden said peoples are getting suceess then why you can not, sure you will but please try in really sincere way.
If need any support just ask for it in free and without any type of hesitation as your brother any time.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Shakeitha_Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2008, 08:38:39 AM »

Hello!

I am Shakeitha, I too would like some assistance with marketing gdi, I have been in it for sometime and I just did not know were to start so i stopped, so could someone HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley

DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2008, 06:42:22 AM »

Hello!

I am Shakeitha, I too would like some assistance with marketing gdi, I have been in it for sometime and I just did not know were to start so i stopped, so could someone HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley

There are basically 2 marketing methods : paid and free
Free methods will need a little more effort and time, one of the most effective technique that I have found is blogging.
Create a free blogger account and put all the necessary information about GDI including your sign up link.
Then do the following:
1) Ping your blog at http://pingomatic.com/
2) Submit your blog RSS feeds to http://www.yourfeeds.com/Submit-RSS.aspx
3) Submit your blog at social bookmark sites at http://www.socialmarker.com/

If you prefer offline, then show the GDI DVD to as many people as possible or distribute flyers/namecards.

Paid methods are a bit tricky especially if you are using adwords (pay per click), but you will get very targetted and fast traffic.
However be prepared to spend hundreds of dollars per month.

Send me a private message for more info.

dpro

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Paul Booth

Hope You Make Lots Off Money Out There

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2008, 04:04:56 AM »

Hi all,
I am from the UK and even though I am in full time work I saw this site and thought WOW, However
I have been on the site over 2 weeks now and I have not even had 1 sign up. I have put hours of work in to it and I have tried free and paid adverts classifieds, mailers friends and family.
I am gutted as I am really impressed with the working ethics around this company.

Can some one please advise where I am going wrong?  Huh

I have tried to email my uplines and only had 2 replies which did not assist me.

I would hate to leave the company as I am an hard worker.

But working on this for 10 hours a day for 11 days and not a single lead is soul destroying

Apart from that I hope you are all doing well with it Cheesy

All the best

Paul

Dennis Tolga Koray

Success begins with your mindset...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:50 AM »

Hi Paul,

i still remember when i first joined GDI...It was frustrating not to get people to sign up! It took me a while to finally make it work!

The biggest problem i see all the time is that people basically have no marketing knowledge, but hope to strike it rich online Smiley
Doesn't work that way!

What have you done working so long with zero results? Which site did you advertise?

Let me know so i can give you some hints!!!

Cheers

Dennis

Discover How I, a 28 year old Student From Germany, Went From Living With My Parents And Working 6 Days a Week in My Ebay Business To Becoming a Successful Home Business Owner Living in My Dream Apartment in Sydney Australia, Using the Power of Little-Known Passive Income Programs Promoting GDI
CBethea

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »

I have tried several different things to promote my business.  Since I don't have alot of money, well in fact no money, live paycheck to paycheck.

Since I don't have alot of money I go the free traffic exchanges, there are tons of them out there.  I see alot of traffic coming to my site, not alot of buyers but I'm getting more traffic.  Go to one of the exchanges and see the ads they are promoting. I would recommend joining more than two or three.  I currently belong to 6 or 7, and I can definitely see which one's are showing my ads.   You must be patient and do not think badly of yourself.  If you make $1, it's $1 more than what you had.  Look around, adapt to fit your style, and relax.  See how other people advertise, see if it appeals to you, adapt it to fit you, and go forth and be creative.

Be patient.  When I started, in May 2008, I was disgusted with myself because I couldn't get one single sign up in over a month.  I was feeling like I was failure because all these other people were making all this money and I wasn't making a dime, so there must be something wrong with me.  But I kept slaving away, checking out different methods of advertising, visiting other forums to see what their members were doing, not necessarily just GDI, other business forums, forums on subjects I like. 

If you like a certain subject, there is always bound to be a forum somewhere for it.   Find a few, join up, just like here, but don't and I can't stress this enough, go in there throwing your links around.  Visit a while, go around to the different topics, if there is something you feel you could contribute to the topic, post your reply.  Enjoy the forum that you join, not just with an eye toward customers.  Have fun, visit as often as you can.  As you get a feel for the forums you like to post in and get to know the people, then insert your opportunities as outlined in the forum rules.

REMEMBER, you have to abide by the forum's rules about posting any type of affiliate link, some will let you do it in the body of your post, some only in the signature line, or some only in a certain part of the forum.  Be nice, be pleasant, be sincere, and be a productive member. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: