April 27, 2024, 10:24:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED ON ADVERTISING MY BUSINESS!!!!  (Read 71541 times)
LisaJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

did you get a response for your question, i am a new member and need help also and wanted to know if you have had any success with any of the suggestions that you might have received, please respond and give me all the details, need something simple that i can follow, not real computer literate but a quick learner, need help in atlanta, lisa j
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:35 AM »

Has anyone else had problems with the EZ Ad Suite we've been told to install?? I followed all the necessary pre-requisites but I get a fatal error message when the EZ Ad Suite program tries to install.  Huh
VOtt

Call me! 269-216-GDI-1 or Skype at coolkom4u

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:25 PM »

Ok on my site coolkom.ws if you go there I have an advertising link that can help you learn alot about advertising, free. The link is right under the Google search box. This system will take some time to learn, but will help with your advetising efforts. also my contact info. is there if you have any questions.

Andersen Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2008, 08:02:24 AM »

Order som GDI DVDs and invite people to you home and watch it with them. LET THE DVD DO THE TALKING   Wink Wink Wink Do this to you get 10 people in you 1 downline and train them to do the same...... Shocked
Katrina Jones Baden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »

Hi! Visit www.amusing.ws where I have posted a few ads you can use for free! Just right click and select download to your computer then use them as images linked to your referral pages whever you want to place an ad (Craigslist etc. ) Maybe they will help!  Wink

Good Luck!

Kat

"The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true."Anonymous
Christopher Probert

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:44 AM »

hi my name is chris. i need help getting leads not the best of readers but try hard.

i have a wife and 3 kids and out of work due to illness. can someone please help me and point me in th wright direction.

chris  Smiley
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2008, 08:17:34 AM »

hi my name is chris. i need help getting leads not the best of readers but try hard.

i have a wife and 3 kids and out of work due to illness. can someone please help me and point me in th wright direction.

chris  Smiley

If you would like to generate leads using only free methods,
I suggest using traffic exchanges or safelist (online promotion)
or you can distribute flyers and put your ad on local ad boards.

For more info, please send me a private message.

dpro

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
AlexWeiser

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2008, 11:37:14 AM »

Hi all Alex here
I've been placing ads on too many sites to remember. I do paid ads every day.
I'm just not getting any results. Is it possible that I am not getting the people that are signing up under me in my downline?
Is there some way that someone could actually be stealing my signups? I had signups the first couple of weeks and I've been doing the same thing all the way along and now nothing.
So what I am trying to find out is if there is a way for people to sign up under one person and wind up under someone else?
Kind of like you sign up under John and become Frank's signup. Is this possible?
Has anyone else had that thought?
Alex
Robert Williams1

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2008, 03:59:29 AM »

HI,  My name is Karen.. I have been w/GDI for almost 2-Mths. and I still haven't
gotten any sign ups. I am really getting frustrated, I too have been doing the invite-emails but, I still haven't gotten
any.. I don't know what to do, because my money situation is getting really bad, I'm on Social Security which is not
much and one child to support, that's the reason why I joined GDI, I know its a very good business, but, If I cannot
get anyone to sign up soon, I'm afraid that I'm, going to have to cancel, and I know I don't want to but, Money is
really getting scarce for me.. I need all the help I can get right now, So, if anyone has any ideas on how I can get sign
ups fast. Please, let me know.. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
                                                                                           Karen (Mi)
Try your local newspaper......they always have a "free add" section.  Also, yes I was in your same position with very little
money coming in.  Its hard to start a business and even harder to advertise it.  Make a flyer and make copies and post them like those crazy yard sale signs.  You buy something from your AVON rep. she passes a few cards out for you.  Build "curiosity" for people by just putting the www.my.ws on a plain business card and your user ID on the other side.  Every dollar bill that you have write the web address and user ID on it!  Mail letters? put it on the back......l!!!!!   Find EVERYTHING you write on, sign on, post on and write the web site on it and your ID on it.   YOU SAY YOUR ON SOCIAL SECURITY........WHEN YOU GO TO THAT OFFICE DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO THE PEOPLE IN THE WAITING ROOM EXCEPT "THIS WILL HELP YOU" AND GIVE THEM A CARD AND WALK AWAY!
AlexWeiser

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Safelists, traffic exchanges and ad blasters are all turning out to be a waste of time and money. There are people making the leaderboard every day. They're getting their signups from somewhere. The question is where. These PPL that are doing well keep to themselves.
They never help out their fellow members with real true info that gets results. It's like they don't want you placing ads in the same place that they do because you may get some of the pie that they could be getting. It really isn't fair. This may sound a bit like I'm complaining
but where are PPL supposed to turn. You do what your upline says to do and you just don't get anywhere. You email them and ask for help and eventually they don't answer your mail. You quit because your not getting anywhere and the PPL that did signup under you
go to the guys at the top. This forum needs to do more to help the little guy. The big time PPL need to step in and share their secrets.
I know there are members that have 100s in their downline. What are they doing?HuhHuh??
Alex
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2008, 01:30:15 AM »

Hi Alex,

I can tell you with certainty that there is no positive number that you can say
is the one that will make you successful.

You know that when you play the numbers game,
it’s all in where you put your best foot forward. It also matters
who is interested in what you have.

Now  you must stay positive about your business. What you do and how you
do it will be like no one else. Stop beating yourself to death. This business will
take a little time . 2 months is a diamond in the rough.  Cheesy

You are very new to all this don’t rush things this will take some time.
You can find many places to advertise for free. Did you read what Robert
said below you?

There is always something new to learn in this business.
I wish you all the best.  Wink

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
TorbenMoerk

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2008, 03:36:46 AM »

Hello
My name is Torben. I really want to get this system to work. I´ve send an invitation to 51 of my friends, but there´s only 8 who have checked it out, and no one has actually become paying members. I am from denmark, and in Denmark people are either sceptical about this kind of business, or they are not that good at english, so they don´t really know what they are reading, when they are reading it. they just say, "oh no not those cheating companys again, all they are trying to do is pull money out of people..." Now my question is: If not 50 people/friends want to take my word for this business, then how can I recruit people, without sending out mails as spam?? (Which I dont want to do)... I know that I can order the DVD´s, but the fact of the matter is that as I said before, people are sceptical, and affraid, when it comes down to it. they are affraid that when they have used their credit card on the net, by paying for something that they dont know of, their card will be charged by bigger amounts of money... And I understand it, because there´s a lot of cheaters out there. How do I make it work, when 51 of my friends dont want to register??

From Torben
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2008, 10:03:26 AM »

Hello Torben,

I would like to welcome you to GDI. I know that you will do well
with your business. Let me tell you that most of us when we first joined
did the same thing you are doing. We went to our friends, and like you
they said no. Most thought as your friends do, but GDI has given you
something to send to your friends to explain what you are trying to tell
all your friends. All you have to do is email them first and tell them to look
for this information you have coming for them.  Cool

The DVD’s are a wonderful way to show people what you are talking about.
When you have then you can leave them with people, and return to pick them
up after someone has viewed it. This frees you up to see more people and let
the movie do the talking.  Wink

When you have tried all your friends, and they are not coming on board  Cry don’t
forget you have millions of people out in the world that would love to hear
from you. You now must come out of your comfort zone and explore all the
places to tell others who are waiting to hear what you have to say.  Grin

You must first ask yourself” Do I Really Want My Business ?”  I mean really want it?  Huh
If you do the first thing you want to do is drop the notion that this will happen
in 7 days.  Shocked It will take longer, and unless you are in it for the long run you will
run out of steam before you succeed. You can do this, but you must want it with
a passion. Success will follow.  Cool
                                                                        Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
MGaffoor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 01:57:44 PM »

Hi me too trying lot of invitaion i did not get a single signup over one year.can anyone tell how GDI OP-In leads working.whats average of signups or any other simple method.
Thanks in Advance
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2008, 03:55:31 AM »

I believe that all methods of advertising work, the reason that some people are more successful then others is because they offer more value,
either in the form of information or time(such as consistent support from upline)
So you really need to differentiate because your visitors are asking you why do i want to join you when there are hundreds of teams that I can join with.
I learnt from Ann Sieg that we need a marketing system, and eventually we must design our own system if you want to be truly successful.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: