April 27, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED ON ADVERTISING MY BUSINESS!!!!  (Read 71553 times)
DantinH

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

please help me figure this out..

i am trying to get my site to index with the main search engines, google, yahoo, msn, ect...

they try to get you to right in a html code and that gets very confusing.

they say you have this setup:

<html>

<head>

they want there string here

<head/>

<body/>

</body>

</html>

what is the right process of doing this?Huh

jeremiah raab

Instead of doing that why don't you get a free website template its all there and you can fill in the info. There are some really good Web developing software out there. Good Luck!

Dantin

You have to believe in yourself for anything to happen. Confidence is the key!
RanaHamawe

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »

hi

i  am  new with GDI  and plz i need an exampel  ad that i can place in many classified  ads in the internet . in english  plz ......   i am not making money  with GDI  ,  unteel now i have placed ads  in many classified ads  in french , but i do not no  if the ad that i posted in french is good or  not .. if  some one no of a ad   in french also that is good and for sur it is going to bring me people to signup  under my name  plz give it to me also please ..... i realy need help plz .....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 03:06:35 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Simone M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »

Hi I am trying to get a op-in feature on my site does any one know of how to do this?
Simone M

I am not selling dreams. I am selling foundations in which dreams are made into reality

SMY
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 03:19:17 AM »

hi

i  am  new with GDI  and plz i need an exampel  ad that i can place in many classified  ads in the internet . in english  plz ......   i am not making money  with GDI  ,  unteel now i have placed ads  in many classified ads  in french , but i do not no  if the ad that i posted in french is good or  not .. if  some one no of a ad   in french also that is good and for sur it is going to bring me people to signup  under my name  plz give it to me also please ..... i realy need help plz .....

Rana - how about you translate your ad into english and post it here - I will critique it for you and i'm sure other members will give tips as well Smiley
Are you using your domain name for the classified ad?

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 03:19:17 AM »

Hi I am trying to get a op-in feature on my site does any one know of how to do this?
Simone M

Hello Simone, To put an opt-in box on your site you will need an auto-responder. The auto-responder company will give you html code for the form that you can place on your website. Just send me a pm if you need more help getting it set up on your site - it is pretty simple.

Darren Olander
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Catherine Clarke

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2007, 08:31:22 PM »

I know how you feel !

GDI has been my first experience with this type of marketing. I have learned loads in the 4 months that I have been doing it and am now starting to get the rewards.

I do not consider myself an expert but will gladly share my methods and systems that I have found / adapted or developed to help build my downline.
Rather than post everything here just contact me and I'll email you all the details. I have not made direct contact with any friends or family. In fact living in the UK I have realised that most UK citizens 'do not get it' or 'trust it' enough to try, so I've had to be adaptable to succeed. With GDI backing us up I know that we can ALL be successful.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their GDI experience.

Dean

Hi there,

i am from the uk too m8, i have been using this GDI promoting for a month now and not got anywhere on the edge on giving up i have signed up with advertisers and even paid for a couple but just getting no where, Every email i get about promoting and being able to earn loads of cash etc, i don't or can't believe as what is happening now, i need something to work befor i go mad, and i know myself i will quit!!!

Hope your doing ok now
thanks Catherine

SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2007, 04:25:49 PM »

Catherine, it is unrealistic to expect that any business can be built in a month or two.
It takes time and effort to find what kind of advertising suits you the best.
Have you tried to contact your upline to get some advice and guidance
on advertising? Quitting would be the silliest thing to do. You won't find
better business than GDI. And it costs only $10 a month!

Sanjinka
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 05:15:21 PM »

Catherine, it is unrealistic to expect that any business can be built in a month or two.

Sanjinka
Hi Catherine,
I would have to agree with Sanjinka.  Any lucrative business takes time to build.  Your hard work today will pay off in the end.  I am amazed at the people who find $10 a month to be a risk when you have a product that is usable.  The endeavor of building a business is in essence, free.  Don't know of any place that provides you with that.  Literally, <33 cents per day.  In todays economy, don't know what you can buy of value for that....other than your own GDI business.  Just my opinion.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Sittichai Amphairath

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 03:33:38 AM »

I'm discouraged.. Will am I give up for that ?
2 weeks ago .. I've been finding downline
But don't have just only one person to registing with me

What should am I continue to doing ?

I'm very tired
I'm Stress

I think I'm diligent to found the downline
But Thai people're fear this business
Becasue It's very compilicated in register to paypal and It's must pay 10$
Thai people fear that won't fail any money
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 03:53:23 AM »

Nicole

Thats very good advice for everyone
Mike Anthony

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2007, 07:25:11 AM »

I'm very tired
I'm Stress

Don't focus on local people only.
Advertise worldwide. You have the
power of internet to get your message
to the world.
Create a lead capture page and advertise it
on traffic exchange programs, safe lists,
different forums etc.

Be persistant, be patient and you will
start getting affiliates.

Offer them your support.

But do not give up ever, cause if you do,
you will miss a fantastic opportunity that
GDI offers to anyone who wants financial freedom.

That would be my advice,
Sanjinka
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

Sanjinka

This is very true... I have been with GDI for over a year and in this industry longer and it took a while to build up my income. It gradually increases month after month... and now I am financially secure! I am confident my GDI business will continue to get stronger and stronger each month.

Darren Olander
DTerri

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »

Hi, Sittichai Amphairath

I am a newbie and am in the middle of restructuring the way I promote the business. There is potential in GDI, so please don't give up! Start promoting the benefits of being an affiliate. Let's face it, you could earn $100 bonus money in one week! That's practically the cost of the program for one year! Don't be afraid of rejection!!! If you don't like talking, consider giving out business cards. There are many companies out here that will mass produce 5000 biz cards for $100-$200. Give your Business TIME! Hard work will definetly pay off.

I'm very tired
I'm Stress

Jack Hall

Hello, Welcome My Internet Friends!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:28 PM »

Hello My Internet Friend,

I have been with GDI for hours, hours & hours and at first had problems promoting
my business.  Now I am finally making great progress with the guide I am using with
little money involved. 

Hang  in there, there are so many inexpensive options to promote your business and
if you need assistance, please e-mail me at goforthebucks@att.net, and I will be
happy to let you in on this guide as well.

Best of luck to you,

goforthebucks

Jack Hall
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

The toughest part of GDI is finding your bearings.

That's why I offer my team a simple to use system and all the tools they need in my member site-

The point is often made about replication ... but the key is replicating what works. The missing ingredient then is only action.

If you don't have a good process then you put 20 hours into an approach that simply will waste time and money-

Basic marketing principles still hold true online and really should guide your daily efforts.

Evaluate every day what is working .... are you getting sign ups after three weeks ... no- then try another approach-

Market where business seekers are and provide them solutions not just opportunities ...

And most of all learn the business of marketing and how to use technology to automate and simplify your business.

After 10+ years in marketing, I read and learn every day.

Everyone has the capacity to learn but do you have the desire to change and take action?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: