April 27, 2024, 09:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Questions/Suggestions  (Read 73340 times)
MarkBattalini

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2007, 08:33:08 PM »

Is there anyone who lives in the south florida area that wants to get together and brainstorm . Two minds might be better tan one as far s marketing goes. let me know...Thanks
Javier Silva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2007, 03:54:22 AM »

I was wondering...

Has anyone reached the Infinity Override Bonus yet.

I've personally set a goal to reach it.

I know it takes some time and I am just starting, but if anyone is close to it,
then I definitely want to get some secrets or tips or anything from you.

I know my method is a little unorthodox, but I'm willing to take all the responsibility of building this business. Even if
it means doing the work for other people.

After all, I'm still get compensated for it and I'll be doing the work anyway.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone is close to the Infinity Override Bonus.

Javier

Why Internet Gurus Aren't Interested In Making You Rich And
How You Can Profit With The Exact Method They Won't Show You
Ke Zhe Ming

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2008, 09:01:04 AM »

How do you manage your organisation?
How do you do a follow up?
DStefani

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

Great Article! I was just about to say the same thing. Want to lose a downline quick? Ignore them. I signed up last week just after my immediate upline signed up.
 Now we are both, wasting precious time, floundering everywhere to discover the marketing method used by upline who are on the leaderboards every week? Seems to me, if I could duplicate what my upline is doing to bring in so many signups, it would be a win/win for everyone!
I don't have time to waste trying to re-invent the wheel when the knowledge is there in working together.
I emailed and called twice to both uplines on the leaderboard. Just asking to point me in the right direction and I'll take it from there. No results.
If and when I ever get a signup, I assure you my job will be sharing it with my downline and work as closely as I can with them. 
Right now I'm very discouraged, after a week of intently working to discover what works in marketing GDI.
As a website developer, not a Market Expert, I'm fully able to follow up with what works. I can signup two personal contacts today, but how do I tell them how to succeed quickly, if my upline won't work with me?

"Working together empowers everyone"
Gregorio Garcia

You have the ability to create your own destiny!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2008, 03:29:41 AM »

Is there anyone who lives in the south florida area that wants to get together and brainstorm . Two minds might be better tan one as far s marketing goes. let me know...Thanks

Hi Mark,

Where in South Florida are you located?

I'm in the Tamarac/Coral Springs area...  Smiley

Spin your own World Wide WEB to build your GDI Team
<a href="http://www.thespiderwebsystem.com/wealthyresultsguy">The SpiderWeb Marketing System</a>...Capture your Downline!!!
Tim Nicholson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »

Hi Again

My thing is with the upline, I know we're to stand on our own feet and make our business what it is to become, but I agree advice and some support from our uplines would be nice, but what happeneds when you run into that you have your top 5 uplines, and they have emails that don't work or don't reply to you, (I know once I begin to get downlines I'll be like a mother hen, as we need them) , Wink can we be moved to uplines that are in this business to make a living or more and stand by their downlines?

Tim

The Magic in having Your Own Business is Independence, and a High Self-Esteem, Visit Us We can help You achieve All this and More. http://mydlb.com/link/684
www.topwizard.biz
www.wizarddesign.ca
www.wizardhosting
D Davidson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:29 AM »

I have been helping my downline every step of the way.  I learned everything the hard way and am still learning.  I spend 14 hours a day scouring the net looking for what works and what doesn't.  Then I pass on whatever I have learned (which isn't much) to my downline.  I have about 35 people in my downline and have been in GDI since October. I wish I knew the secret to being on the leaderboard.  It would really help everyone in my team and it would seem like it would help the uplines too.  But for some reason they don't share their info as well as one would hope. 
TerenceTobin

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:47 AM »

Hi All You Experts

I am a new GDI member.  Joined last week and 5 people in my 7 day free trial :-)

Now what I want to know is with new people joining my first level, if I pass them down one level to help me people, do they earn the commission and I?

Please help.  Thanks.
RichardBarnett

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:47 AM »

Are there any minimum requirements I will need if I am going to do some autoposting/responding etc.  operating system...ram..etc.?
I'm just getting started....the forum is awesome!   Thanks in advance for your replies. 
Ann H

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »

Hi my name is Ann, I joined this week and would love to know how you managed to sign 5 people in your 7 day trial. Wow, well done.

Best Wishes Ann  Smiley
SalvadorStabler

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:19 AM »

Hello everyone! I am new member of GDI!!!!

I was wondering if anyone can give some tips to the following questions.

1.  What kind of advice should I give my new team members , on what information should go on the front page of their new sites. What should the front page say, especially if they want to be unique apart from the repetitive GDI sites out there.

2. Would you recommend tying in other affiliate programs to your page.

Thanks
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »

Advice that I give to my downlines:
-information on the system that I use to ensure duplication
-resources for promotion, where to advertise, sample ads
-tutorials on how to setup their GDI website

Yes, your GDI domain name and website is the best place to earn affiliate income IN ADDITION to your GDI business.
If you have knowledge on affiliate marketing, please teach it to your downlines, they will love you for that.

Hello everyone! I am new member of GDI!!!!

I was wondering if anyone can give some tips to the following questions.

1.  What kind of advice should I give my new team members , on what information should go on the front page of their new sites. What should the front page say, especially if they want to be unique apart from the repetitive GDI sites out there.

2. Would you recommend tying in other affiliate programs to your page.

Thanks

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:49 AM »

Another key aspect of growing you business or developing a STRONG downline is to qualify them.

Get on the phone, chat or email them and find out what kind of person they are. It's a lot easier to help that person grow on your team, if you know what kind of person you are dealing with.

Great Post by the way! Kudos!

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
Svetla Eftimova

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2010, 01:59:49 PM »

Cheesy
This is really great. The question is how to build down line first?  Huh
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2010, 06:22:19 AM »

This is SO IMPORTANT! Whether you find a customer that would like to just utilize the product or someone who would like to become a distributor, building a relationship with them is vital to them staying on. People don't like the feeling of being used for your money. Call them during their Free Trial, ask them if they are enjoying their product. Call your Level 1's AT LEAST every week to train, check on progess and set goals.

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: