April 26, 2024, 02:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Questions/Suggestions  (Read 73322 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2005, 10:30:15 AM »

Hello,

Get an Instant Messenger to talk with your team!

Like Roxanne said, it's great for quick questions and staying in touch. My Yahoo messenger is on most of the day so I can help my team and others build this incredible business!

Lets stay connected!  Grin

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2005, 09:49:35 AM »

Good resource where all your team can talk on the internet globally.

The resource listed below is free and all you need is good micrphone or headset.
Quality of this product is amazing and you can talk not only with current members of gdi globally but with anyone who chooses to use this resource.

Training using this system can be unlimited since doesn't cost you anything to talk and the voice quality is loud and clear recommend all leaders in gdi use this to train your downlines and stay in touch with each other.
www.skype.com

« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 06:04:47 AM by HowardMartell » Logged
Gleb_L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2006, 02:42:10 PM »

Hi all!

A lot of new prospects sign up and have no valid payment method. After 6 days nothing changes. Now I had an idea and made them an offer:

They join (and loose their trial week because 6 days are already over). Before the first month is over (if they don't like GDI) they can cancel and I give them their 10$ back.

What do you think about it?

Maybe I should make this offer every time and for all customers?

I looked in the internet - the most network companys have "money back guarantee" or at least 2 free weeks.

Regards,
Gleb
Joseph_Johnson

Don't be afraid to entertain complete strangers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2006, 11:18:25 AM »

Gleb,

You know that sounds like a great idea and it's kind of funny that you would say that because I had the same I idea
for getting my prospects. But on the otther hand you have to be careful cause you never know what people will do just to get
a few dollars. Plus if you did go through with it you have to make sure that these prospects are well trained so that they can
get people signed up themselves and then that way they will see what potiential GDI I has to offer.

JosephJ

Freedom is given to those that will Fight for it
Julie Whitmire

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2006, 11:49:50 AM »

Hello,

I am getting a ton of people that sign up and do their trial period but no matter what I do I can't get them to activate. I contact these people and I have even offered to pay even pay first months $10.00, I have done a newsletter and I have offered a contest of $100.00 to new affiliates that activate their accounts and not one thing I try has gotten any of them to follow through to activated.

I have put a help page online, given them training materials; I have even moved members under them. I am at wits end with it and was wondering if anyone has other idea's that are not already posted in the forum because I have read everything already posted.

I'd appreciate any advice anyone can give me.

Thanks,
Julie Whitmire
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2006, 06:40:05 AM »

Hello,

I am getting a ton of people that sign up and do their trial period but no matter what I do I can't get them to activate. I contact these people and I have even offered to pay even pay first months $10.00, I have done a newsletter and I have offered a contest of $100.00 to new affiliates that activate their accounts and not one thing I try has gotten any of them to follow through to activated.

I have put a help page online, given them training materials; I have even moved members under them. I am at wits end with it and was wondering if anyone has other idea's that are not already posted in the forum because I have read everything already posted.

I'd appreciate any advice anyone can give me.

Thanks,
Julie Whitmire

The right people will activate. Move on. You provide help and support for those who show up for class.
NickHobbs-ainley

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

I am building my downline and also helping them build theirs ,

I do this by first building my downline to say the first five , then any new sign ups i get i move down my line i still get commissions from them and it is a way of helping my downline stay positive that i am helping them ,

then i revert back to building my top line again , and so on .

all the best nick
Terrence Kuiper

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2007, 10:46:02 PM »

I am looking for a program that i can put all my downlines e-mail and names in so that i can keep in contact with them rather the sending indervidual email from my normal account, I do want this to be a free program too, Can anybody help?

I guess somthing similar to the one that GDI provides - although i am not able to use that on as i only have 1 person in 1st level as i moved all my othere refurals to help sombody else to help them out?

Aron Parker

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

Am I allowed to signup my wife under me?
RMauro

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2007, 05:31:04 AM »

Yes you can sign her up under you
ChristieAnderson

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2007, 10:07:05 PM »

I just placed a new member under another one of my personnally sponsored members.
Does that person make commissions because I placed a member under them or
do I just make the commission?

Christie
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2007, 09:39:16 AM »

I just placed a new member under another one of my personnally sponsored members.

Christie

Hi Christie,

Both yourself and your personally sponsored member will earn commission from the placement of the new donwline.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2007, 05:25:17 AM »

Christie

yes friend this is a nice way to get deep in your downline and you have to follow it strictly so your downline should have confidence in you as their upline.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
JoeDegasperi

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2007, 09:17:37 PM »

Thank you for posting your article. Eva, I have alot of family in Brazil. Yet I do not see a portuguese translation at www.freedom.ws to sign up. Some speak English, other do not. If you or anyone is aware of GDI's future develpoments as far as worldwide outreach, please care to comment.  Roll Eyes

Joe Degasperi
Gregorio Garcia

You have the ability to create your own destiny!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »

Hello Joe,

The translation can be found at http://www.freedom.ws/?language=portuguese  Smiley

Good luck,

Gregorio Garcia, MCEC
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 04:39:29 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Spin your own World Wide WEB to build your GDI Team
<a href="http://www.thespiderwebsystem.com/wealthyresultsguy">The SpiderWeb Marketing System</a>...Capture your Downline!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: