March 28, 2024, 10:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: UP & DOWN the LINE!  (Read 73907 times)
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2007, 06:23:49 AM »

Should i contact inactive downline or should i just leave them alone?

Contact your whole downline. The ones who
are willing to work will contact you and they
will be happy to receive a help from their
sponsor. Don't pay attention to ones
who don't respond.There will be always
people who think it is enough to sign up
and hope to get rich by doing nothing.
We don't need them. We are after serious
business builders who understand that in order
to build a business they have to work on it.

Sanjinka
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Hi

I must say that my upline is not dead it is EXTINCT. I have been a member now for 8 months have advertised the beejeezes out of this program from ppc to safelists to traffic exchanges to listbuilders, classified ads it has cost me over $2000 and I have not got one sign up! I consider myself to be a reasonable writer, I am not pushy nor overbearing. I have had sign ups but when they do (sign up) they do not respond to my offers of support and generally quit before seven days or if they hang on past the trial they quit before 2 months.

My upline has contacted me once in the whole 8 months, that is out of 5 of them, one received contact! I see some of them in the leader boards consistently but they seem to have nothing to share, they do not answer emails. I wish I could change sponsors but cannot as I have put too much work in my site and have optimized my domain names now so I do not want to lose them, they are too valuable for me in promoting programs other than GDI (ones that ARE working for me).

GDI is a good product this is why I am still here, the product itself offers such good value, it is just a mighty shame that I seem to be caught blind on the business opportunity here as now my leg of the business seems to be dead. I need water but there is none forthcoming.

In spite of all this I remain steadfast and optimistic I will not let up nor give in. The strength of the product allows me this and I believe in this company strongly.

Cheers
Marty

JStewart

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2008, 08:38:06 AM »

hey everyone i thought id make a thread where you can tell everyone how many signups you have to date and an approx amount you have made to date( if you dont mind sharing Smiley) also if you dont mind sharing what your most successfull way of advertising has been. maybe this will encourage people to stay on longer. thanks everyone for your support.
D_Reid

There is money in ads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2008, 03:35:43 AM »

I think people look at the $10 that they have to put in say that it's taking so long to make back a profit. I really have to encourage people to hold on and make the business work for them. With any business, you have to put in long hours, hard work, dedication, persistence, etc. It just that you need to put all those ingredients together to make your business work for you. You have to look at the short range or long range goals. You have to look at what you really want out of life, and put everything you have into this business to make it work for you. I had to spend about $3000 in my first month just to get this business moving. Classifieds, business cards, traffic exchanges, advertising here and there, and what do you know? I make less than $40 a month, and I feel good about that. But you can't stop there. Tell people about it by word of month. That still works today. People need their own business to get into, and the internet is the way to go right now. Sooner or later, somebody will need their own domain name to operate their business, and the internet is the next best thing to a business card. So I encourage you people to keep on keeping on. GDI is the way to go.

Deon Reid
B St.James

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »

Hi everyone,

My site is www.glennda.ws I wrote in the past a few questions and was getting discouraged because my upline isn't helping at all.  I logged on today and I got 6 messages from other members.

Thank you all so much, that is very kind of you to share because when you share your success, we all will succeed.  I really appreciate all the tips and i will write to you all in the near future.

God Bless you all for sharing
LauraFields

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »

Joe F,

I was reading your advice here that was dated, June 18, 2007.  I must say, your words encouraged me to go check out your site.  All I can say is AWESOME!!!!  I'm going to follow your lead with my site. 
I just joined a lastnight, and can't seem to put this forum down!  I would have been talking to my upline all night, but knowing he ws probably asleep...I just started digging around on the GDI site.  I ran across the forum and it has been answering all of my questions.
Upon talking with my upline this morning, he informed me he wasn't even aware of the forum.  So, we are learning together.
Anyway, Thank you for your help.  I'm sure I will be visiting your site often.

Success be OURS!

Laura
Lee Hardy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2008, 11:08:30 PM »

Hello,

I left GDI for a year then re activated my account, what happened to my downline???

Regards,

Lee
W Ouellette

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2008, 10:47:36 AM »

If you left GDI for a year, then your downline would be where it was before providing they are still members.

What surprises me is if you had a downline before, why would you have ever quit?

Imagine how much growth you may have experienced to your team over the year you lost.

Longevity your best asset in any Networking Opportunity. Longevity is where the money is.
B_Jelacin

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »

Hello!

I am new in the business and don't know how much down-lines you can have in one line or in first line for example? According calculations with revenue calculator a member can have 10 sign-ups in first line and 5 down-line steps. Bud I don't know if that limit is only shown by calculator or it is a real limit for pay-out calculation?

Examples:

1. - The first level down-line: 5 sign ups
    - 2nd level down-line:       1 sign up
    - 3th level down-line:        1 sign up
    - 4th level down-line:        1 sign up
    - 5th level down-line:        1 sign up
    - 6th level down-line:        1 sign up
    - 7th level down-line:       10 sign ups + each of them 5 or more and after 7th level business is expanding as fast as possible

1. How to calculate the income? Do you still get 1$ from every down-line sign up after the 6th level?

2. What happens if a member in 6th level (or 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th level) signs out? Does the system corrects then the empty place   
        between 5th and 7th level and put the person from 7th level after the 5th. And then the person in 5th level becomes referral
        from person who was before taking place in 7th level.

I hope that it was enough clear to understand...?

Thanks,

Brane

DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2008, 01:14:07 AM »

Hi Brane,

From my what I understand, you will get paid from everyone who are in your level 1, 2,3,4 and 5.
You won't be paid for 6th level sign ups and beyond, unless you have achieved the master affiliate status

Infinity bonus overide (quote for GDI website):

To earn 10% of revenues generated on your levels 6 through infinity, you must earn our "INFINTY OVERRIDE" bonus by referring AND maintaining at least 10 active accounts on your front line. In addition, at least 10 of those front line affiliates must maintain at least 10 active affiliates each on THEIR front lines (100 active affiliates on your second level, who are referred by your frontline 10), and you'll need to have at least 5,000 active accounts in your entire 5 level organization.
This will achieve the INFINITY OVERRIDE and you'll qualify to earn a 10% "unlimited levels" override, which pays down to the next qualifying "Infinity Override" on any given leg.

If someone in between level drops out, the system is suppose to correct the empty space by compression.
But I think this takes some time for it to activate in case the person re-joins.
I haven't experienced the compression in my team,  so far I see the cancelled downline still in the system - so I am not sure about that too.

dpro

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
LinX

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »

Please keep in touch with your Upline and Downline. Also, encourage them to 'get involved' at the Forum.

YOUR entire Upline is there to help guide you so you can help everyone in your downline.

Also, be sure to go to the Marketing & Training Boards and share your best tip or, one that is a 'stand-out' on your team.

Chip

Huh
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2008, 06:18:54 PM »

I would like it to be made mandatory for downliners to respond to upline emails.The upliners have come in for a lot of flack in the past re ignoring their downline and looking after themselves. Roll Eyes

I used to think that was really bad form. Until I had started sending emails to downliners who do not respond to me either on purpose or because they are just too importantly busy  to either answer or  white list me with their spam filters  for instance.

I prefer to think they are just careless and not just lacking in manners.It takes two to tango and a good team must co operate and teamwork is very important in this business.All for one and one for all  Wink

BIG PS HERE : In my humble opinion the biggest failure here on GDI is to give upline  no dignity or authority whatsoever over their downline as long as this big egalitarian democratic mind set exists :We end up with  too many chiefs and not enough indians.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:13:09 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2008, 08:10:47 PM »

All for one and one for all.

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately marketing GDI is very competitive online.

What would an all for one and one for all recruiting strategy look like?

EVERYONE, just look at the number of GDI affiliates regestered to this forum.

If we all worked together we could own the internet with a real plan thats fair and free for all.

Google - power5plan - and tell me what you think.

Share this info with your upline and downline to get more affiliates involved and increase our YouTube voting power!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:46:45 PM by JoeF » Logged

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
JmS

Your SUCCESS is my success too!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

It seems like my upline can care less! Angry  I've sent all of them emails with no response! My goal is to be nothing like them...besides it looks like they all live at the same contact information...with minor email difference. Then MY sponsor gets kicked out...for spamming.  Angry

I have no upline support, sure glad I've go this forum! I've got plenty of ideas myself! Just wish I could help an active upline with their income, not a bunch of lazy, no contact, supportless "leaders".   Tongue

It stinks to help "lazy" people earn money when they don't do anything. According to the training book, it advises to help with the 1st 5 paid enrollies.  Sad

By the way, is that training manuel up to date? The business card has changed... not to mention the printing company.  Huh

Anyway... I'm not letting it bother me, just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone.

Be Patient, you reap what you soe!  Grin

-Logan

Sigh. I experienced the same thing too. I sent emails asking for help and I get autoresponded emails in return.  It makes me sad that i have to make things on my own. It confuses me alot! there so many links and instructions and my uplines are recruiting to sign-up to another MLM. It gives me headaches.

im still on my trial period. Somehow, this makes me think of quiting.. BUT I SAID NO TO MYSELF. Thinking of it, IF OTHERS CAN, I WILL TOO! NO MATTER WHAT!

i joined 2009, some of the posts here dated from 2005. These people came a long way.. i will too!

kudos!

JmS

Learn the "ATTRACTION MARKETING"! Where my team and I will teach you how to attract people to you instead of chasing after them, and have them PAY YOU to do that!
Joshua Scovell

from nothing~ TO SOMETHING!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2010, 07:20:26 AM »

Hi,

Joshua here.  I got involved with GDI about 5 days ago.  I have created a website and Ive learned a couple awasome networking, driving traffic skills.  And I also sent out emails to just a small number of friends.  Ive followed up with them and will continue, but the main problem I am having is I dont have an upline.  I would love to be mentored by someone that has experience in GDI.  I guess Isigned up as a house member which I have know idea what that means.  Can you help me build a team cause Im ready to do this GDI, I havent made any money but I know this program works because I know about Networking. 

PLEASE HELP,
Joshua

To Your Massive Success,

THE JRS VALUE
Joshua Scovell

Check me out, to learn how to market this system!

MY WEBSITE: www.thejrsvalue.ws
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: