April 24, 2024, 07:40:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: UP & DOWN the LINE!  (Read 74210 times)
DavidD3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 03:14:42 AM »

Why is it so hard to get my upline to respond?  Angry  I've written to all of them and one responded, and I couldn't understand him, because his english wasn't his first language. Any suggestions? I'm frustrated because I've asked for help from them with no response. Go figure. Another MLM program that their entire upline ignores. How successful can I be without their support? - David
mack88
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 05:52:35 AM »

Why is it so hard to get my upline to respond?  Angry  I've written to all of them and one responded, and I couldn't understand him, because his english wasn't his first language. Any suggestions? I'm frustrated because I've asked for help from them with no response. Go figure. Another MLM program that their entire upline ignores. How successful can I be without their support? - David

If I had the answer to that question...I'd be a Billionaire.  I have no earthly idea why sponsors do not reply or respond.  For some reason people just do not respond.  However, that goes both ways.  Personally I have team members that have never answered or returned a phone call nor have they replied to an email that I've sent.  You just move on and work with those whom are coachable.

My suggestion to you is to spend time here on the forum, conduct searches and you will find the answers to your questions.  Now as you begin to succeed, just remember how it was for you and do not repeat the cycle.  Teach your team members to be responsive to their team and that is the basis of a good and solid foundation.

Frank

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 09:38:29 AM »

Hi, I am a new member. I signed up with GDI a few days ago. I followed GDI suggestions to get in touch with my upline to get off to a good start. So I worked my way up from one level to another, contacted all 5 members of my upline by email, but so far received NO reply from a single one of them. I am beginning to wonder if I even want to be in these people's downline. Certainly, they don't seem to care if I am in their downline.
My question is: is there any way to switch to a more active GDI upline? Or am I locked with these people?

Thanks for your input,
Eva D Angry
Hello Eva,
I feel very sad that you have got a dead upline.
You can ask any help from me if you need although I am not in your upline but I will help you.
Regards
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Tracey R

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:29 PM »

I Have to say that I have a very good upline. Helped me out alot in the beginning. Now if I have a question I just email him and very quickly I get a response. I fell bad for those who don't have this support. But the forums here are very good and great people!
I find with my downline , I have been in GDI for almost a month and  my team is quite small still at 6 people, but they are growing . one of them signed someone up on the same day she signed on  Smiley and today she got her second. and another just got her first after her first week. I immediately email them with congratulations!
I have all the emails of my downline and email them off and on with ideas to help their business grow. and see how they are doing.
I help them  learn about members area. What is available to them.
I am building friendships with wonderful people.

I love GDI!

To Your Success

Tracey
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 08:28:19 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Tracey R

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2007, 12:12:57 PM »

Hi there, I've leaned more since this last post.. I have started a blog. so my downline  can go there and get ideas, leave comments. I wish I had done this earlier because the bigger our team gets the harder it is to be contact with each individually.
oh.. i've grown since the last post  Smiley

To your Success,

Tracey
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 12:13:14 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:47 AM »

I started a training blog too. Since my team grew large,
it's impossible to train my members individually.

Sanjinka
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2007, 02:51:59 PM »

I think I can speak for most of the people that visit these forums regularily that we are here to help everyone whether you are in our personal downline or not.  It is unfortunate that some of our uplines don't value their members enough to make contact.  Try not to get discouraged.  Instead, use this information to change how you will interact with your downline.  Make the decision to become a success with or without your upline support.  Your efforts will pay off.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
SRivet

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

I Believe that if you have an upline that doesn't reply to your request for help or advise

that you will be the first one that will.. You will be the first leader and mentor for your downline..

Just because your upline doesn't reply doesn't mean you can't still be successful..

Don't give up.... Believe in GDI .... Believe in yourself

J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2007, 03:37:54 AM »

Good day to all, i need help here to build my business because all of my downline give up bec. of lack of support by my upline.
If your a successful networker here please share your success or blessing to us. And if Ron Tye read this message bec. he is
one of the top networker here please do help us and share your success for those needing your help.

Sincerely,
Julius Orias
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 03:39:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2007, 10:27:25 AM »

Retention is always a big challenge in any MLM business.
I believe this is because many people have been given a wrong impression that once they join,
they can do nothing and make a lot of money.

Let your new downline know what they need to do from day 1.
If uplines express their expectations and layout step by step action for business building, I believe retention rate will improve.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Choong Sin Kok

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 01:26:06 AM »

Hi Chris,
Joy Hurd

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:58 PM »

I have just one question.  Are there any sample email letters that I can send to new downline members?  I am not sure what to say in welcome letters.  I am new to this business and I am confused as to what to write in these letters.   Huh Joy
EdwinRios

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2007, 03:20:01 AM »

Hi Everyone:  I am also new to GDI and having problems with Welcome Letters.  Is there a template that we could go by.  Roll Eyes  I am from Puerto Rico and I haven't heard from my sponsor. 
I also need so help.  I have FAITH that this is going to work I have tried lots of online marketing but I am with lots of Faith with GDI.  I just want to start sending letters to my
downline.  Please need some help.  I also bought a team builder package don't know how to use this I need lots of help.

Thanks
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2007, 06:29:49 PM »

Hi Guys,

For sample emails and scripts feel free to use those that I have posted on my training site www.wealth411.ws.

I think you will find a nice variety to get you started.  You will also find on my resources page a Letter Program that has 40+ letters for any business. They will need to be personalized but with a little work you can make them fit our business model easily.

Go to www.wealth411.ws and enjoy the material. 

Marvin Drobes - The EarningCoach

PS-> Go visit quickly because I will be taking the site down as I make major changes to it for the new year.

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
BillyCarter

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 09:20:07 AM »

Should i contact inactive downline or should i just leave them alone?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: