March 28, 2024, 07:46:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: UP & DOWN the LINE!  (Read 73904 times)
ChandraMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2010, 10:58:25 AM »

Hi Fellow GDI Team Members,

I had been in GDI for almost 2 months now and yes its very motivating and very refreshing to see all the replies and greeting from everyone around the world.
However I am having a bit of misfortune as I am heading no where.
My up line promised to literally give us 5 free sign ups once I am signed in and not even a single word from my up lines on that matter.
And I am not in the rush to get any of the free sign ups myself, I am ready to gear up to win my own sign ups but I am not getting any sort of help or response from my up-lines. I need some advise and help of this.

Can I choose to change my up line from one team to another? Its really useless to be in this team and I dont think the current team can help me out to reach out for potential prospect. Please do advice. Thank you.

Regards
Chandra
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2011, 08:34:57 AM »

Hello,

I left GDI for a year then re activated my account, what happened to my downline???

Regards,

Lee

You lead by example and they followed you? That is the only way you have no downline. That is to be expected. You have to communicate and be active with down and upline members. There is no other way. Get their real communication links, phones. Skype and other platforms.

I make it a point to always communicate twice a week. Then one meeting with all at a free location that host unlimited video sign-in people. We have fun and learn how to increase a members business with growth. Leaving no one behind. That is how we get things done.

We have offered to help every member withing GDI and must tell you. Most are not making a step in growing there business. The rate of sign-ups have been so low and not worth talking about. People globally are hurting that they can not afford even $10.00 per month. That can feed some families for a week. Think about how bad the are off. It makes you want to do more if they would respond.

Well, people will jump and make a move when the hit bottom. We will still be here to help. Stay positive and get out and make things happen. Stop with all this self-pity stuff. I believe in everyone who had the guts to join GDI. Now, only if they would believe in their self.

Below you will find a conversation that helped allot of people within this forum. I will return with it.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2011, 08:34:57 AM »

Here it is. This is helpful and I would love to read the replies. Really this will help you.

I am going to give this away for free. This is the correct way to create something right the first time. By the way, GDI requires no selling at all. Your focus should be on getting people to watch a movie. That is it. GDI pays us to do just this. Make sure it is ethical and do not tell of anything. Let the movie to it's purpose. By you telling anyone and everyone all their questions will be answered when they watch the movie. There is no selling needed. If you must speak on something make sure it's the follow-up and then only speak on how you will support their business and personal growth. No one is left alone. It's only about them and that is your teams only focus, them. You place yourself out of the equation. There success as they determined is the end result. Now, below is how to duplicate the process. This is being given free. People join people and not products or services. If your supportive persistent and reachable. That is what building that relationship bonded on trust is all about. People will purchase a roll of toilet paper for $10.00 if the like and trust you. Tell people what you will do for them and give them examples of support. You be the go to person who gets things done. Brand yourself and not products or companies. This is what keeps members growing and you business alive. This is a lifetime journey not a race. It will become a lifestyle for you as it has for many of us. Help enough people on a daily basis with an attitude of gratitude. That is all it takes to only do what makes you happy everyday and get paid to do it. Hey, if men can get paid to play a child's game(Baseball) why can't you get paid to do what you love and enjoy? If one can do it, why not you?

The Ultimate Team Existence

We loose focus on well, what is the product. I believe your the real product. You build your name to a level of greatness. One such as with character, and thus, respect.

Your the product, and what ever venue you choose to accept, as one of the many projects, to generate unlimited revenue. To coach, mentor and empower others, to achieve their success as they determined. Can be established with any company. The business system that each company has works, with the right supportive team of dedicated hungry people. Each being responsible for one or more weekly tasked to grow the team larger. To train all members. To motivate with webinars. To call and utilize other means of communication at least twice a week. To empower those team members, who have not reached the higher level of confidence as leaders, coaches, mentors in our industry. Those who have reached these levels start to duplicate the working process of evaluating more projects to add to the team, another source of revenue. Then just duplicate the same actions as complete with the first company.

This is how it is done correctly. Keeping every team member achieving each goal and taking on the responsibility as the original members. Each project has new members of the team taking one or two supportive roles. More member will able the team to add another project without original member over worked, and stressed. Thus, keeping it real with having a home base business, with multiple generated revenue. Plus, each member works less and have more time to share with loves and travel. Then start telling their stories globally adding more new members to the team, from all parts of the world. This is how to establish the “Ultimate Team Existence” worldwide.

We who have accomplished understanding being great coaches, mentors, leaders and visionaries. Have the obligation to ask each person who we recruit, if they have complete due diligence on us, our team and the company. You have nothing to worry about being ethical in all your actions. Your accepting to support, motivate and empower people who are giving their trust in you. Your responsible to their success as they determined, and the health and welfare of their loved ones. This is imperative, to the overall success of the team that you are developing. This is true character. It will be reflected by each team member.

You lead by example. You live the passion for supporting others without expecting anything. Then all things will be possible. There will not be any limitation as you believed, based on prior institution education. Now, having before you , conscious of the truth. Your leadership will be duplicated within people who believe, not only in you. Yet, in the vision that you have planted the seed in their minds. 

Now, you have the hole truth and system that works with all businesses and all teams. This is a real usable blue print for success, as you determined. This is the blue for achieving success, as each member determined themselves. It really works.

The how’s, do not matter, with driven passionate, hungry, supportive, loving and giving people. This is the formula to build real relationships, of people to be included, in your lifetime team. Remember, this is a journey and not a race. These people are going to be around your loves, and develop into powerful friends. You will be traveling around the globe, with these people. So, create your team with the right mix, of dedicated  passionate, ethical,  positive people. It just works!

We respect each person’s insight to the subject presented. So, please leave real content to help clarify this article. I thank you for the time spent reviewing and hope you will return soon.

2011©All rights reserved. William Earl Amis, Jr. III - U.S. and International Copyright Laws. 

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Marquise Nichols

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM »

Please keep in touch with your Upline and Downline. Also, encourage them to 'get involved' at the Forum.

YOUR entire Upline is there to help guide you so you can help everyone in your downline.

Also, be sure to go to the Marketing & Training Boards and share your best tip or, one that is a 'stand-out' on your team.

Chip

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: