March 29, 2024, 12:46:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: UP & DOWN the LINE!  (Read 73925 times)
Bernard B

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »

Hello and Thanks ... but ...

en français ?

Pleas we need help, my downline no recieved 

"Everything you need to get started"   .   .   .   her login u1plus
her email works

Thanks a lot and sorry about my "english"..
Bernard
Eva D

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:54 AM »

Hi, I am a new member. I signed up with GDI a few days ago. I followed GDI suggestions to get in touch with my upline to get off to a good start. So I worked my way up from one level to another, contacted all 5 members of my upline by email, but so far received NO reply from a single one of them. I am beginning to wonder if I even want to be in these people's downline. Certainly, they don't seem to care if I am in their downline.
My question is: is there any way to switch to a more active GDI upline? Or am I locked with these people?

Thanks for your input,
Eva D Angry
D Briere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 06:03:34 PM »

Eva D,

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you answer what I can. Smiley

To our success,
Daniel, Success Coach
Edward Gause

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »

Boy do I know the feelings of not having a supportive upline!  If you need any help, please feel free to ask and I'll do whatever I can to assist....

Ed

Edward Gause
ChaseT

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 04:03:27 AM »

I have a few questions that I was hoping some of you expert could answer. If you have some time I would appreciate your input.

I assume some of you are in fact millionaires, I want to learn from the best so I direct my questions to you...

Is there a specific strategy to placing reps in my downline?
Is there a form of matrix that will generate the most money the fastest?
Did you build your 1st level 5 across or 10? Or is it really that important?
What kind of time frame am I looking at if I want to make $2500 per month in residual income?
Anyone out there get a check for $20,000 or more in one month?
After 5 levels, does my matrix fall apart or end? Do I have to keep recruiting in say four years from now?

I just want to hear from the pro's on these questions everyone. No Newbies, you and I are here to learn.

Thanks everyone,
Chase 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 04:04:27 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AnthonyS1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13:35 AM »

How many high-level marketers can tell the rest of us the average number of months someone stays on as the downline?
In other words, out of 100 who sign up, how many are still in your downline six months later? A year later?   Huh
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 04:35:31 PM »

I have a few questions that I was hoping some of you expert could answer. If you have some time I would appreciate your input.

I assume some of you are in fact millionaires, I want to learn from the best so I direct my questions to you...

Is there a specific strategy to placing reps in my downline?
Is there a form of matrix that will generate the most money the fastest?
Did you build your 1st level 5 across or 10? Or is it really that important?
What kind of time frame am I looking at if I want to make $2500 per month in residual income?
Anyone out there get a check for $20,000 or more in one month?
After 5 levels, does my matrix fall apart or end? Do I have to keep recruiting in say four years from now?

I just want to hear from the pro's on these questions everyone. No Newbies, you and I are here to learn.

Thanks everyone,
Chase 
Hello , This is not impossible as many members are on leaderboard so to get that much amount by them to get per month is not impossible.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
Aaron M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 03:14:36 AM »

How many high-level marketers can tell the rest of us the average number of months someone stays on as the downline?
In other words, out of 100 who sign up, how many are still in your downline six months later? A year later?   Huh

That's a good question. I think you should take a 100 of your sign-ups and track them. Contact them every day and see if they need help with their business. Then continue to follow up with your support. Show them how to get the ball rolling by sharing with them your success. Then after six months, see how many are left.

AdamThompson

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 03:14:36 AM »

Hello me again just want to say that the support that I have received yet this far is EXCELLENT and I believe this to be my opportunity to help everyone in there endeavor achieve success my up line has supported me in my mission to become a millionaire and share success in my Organization. I believe in communication to the fullest  in this business to succeed Just wanted to say thanks for the support ALEXI.  Cheesy Wink Cheesy Smiley
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 03:16:50 AM »

It will increase number if you follow your downline properly.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

I'd like to point out the importance of communication with upline and downline, this is an encouragement to upline and downline members to get involved with helping new GDI members to get started on the right track, to many in this forum I have seen and also other GDI members I have come across, complain about not having that support from their upline.

To not have the support needed from a sponsor or upline willing to give that support, would make the newly recruited seem frustrated in getting the answers necessary to progress in their GDI business, and good on them for seeking out the knowledge if their upline cannot not give that to them. And Upline do we really know the importance of this?

GDI teaches us importance of duplication and asks us to please help our downline, I'm also blessed to have got a sponsor that has taught me as well the importance of it and how it's gonna benefit my business a long way into the future, we must teach our newly signed up ones the art of duplication and also the newly signed up ones must be humble enough to be taught this ever important building block "Duplication".

For me teaching my downline and any other member no matter who it is has become a passion and also a great way for me to learn about how to approach people and be ever on my guard for the next question a new prospect may have, I'm always learning all I need to know about GDI and I should be, how else am I gonna answer questions If I don't have the answer, never may that be or happen.

I shall become that leader to my downline and support them in anyway I can, never will you see a downline of mine ever asking for help in this forum, I think thats why none of them have joined, because I have fully equipped them in what they need to know about making their GDI business a success because I depend on them for my financial freedom.

One last thing to say to people that are not being supported by your upline, take the lead for your own GDI business, learn all you need to know about GDI and equip yourself for the work ahead and don't make the mistake of not giving the support your downline needs and see them one day in here asking for the same help you were asking for.

I wish you all success,

Patrick.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2007, 11:11:34 AM »

That's very good advise you are giving, Patrick Cheesy
Since GDI is a network marketing business, the main focus is relationship building and leadership development.
You are absolutely right that we as members should take up the leadership role to guide our downlines instead of over dependent on our uplines

Why be upset over an unsupportive upline? If we could channel that energy to mentoring our downlines, we would be surprise how fast the business would grow.
I agree with Patrick 100% and want to do what he is doing -- be a leader to my downlines and teach them to be leaders too.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:41 PM »

But in saying all that above, by no means do I condone using this forum for anyone who needs help in running their GDI business, this is the first place everyone should come to for advice and tips.

With the GDI forums alone you can gain that knowledge needed to be a successful leader all is required is a bit of time researching and reading all the excellent information provided here by other GDI members. Truly I say to you, a few weeks of reading tips and information in the GDI forums, the world becomes a less nasty place to market in, but becomes a fun playground, as those few weeks of reading was also creating in you the belief in the system, and also there is no way we can fail. Out of all my research I've done on GDI and the system they use, I've found only two ways we can fail the 1st Is if the whole internet collapses and 2nd if you don't advertise your links at all.

A Little Tip Remember to categorize your prospects, meaning if you got a response from a prospect asking for more information because of responding to an ad, put that persons name and e-mail in your address book, in a folder called "Ad Response" if you get a response from GDI that someone has just viewed the GDI movie, put their name and e-mail in your address book, in a folder called "Viewed Movie" and so forth, it helps to decide what kind of follow up e-mail to send them meaning eg: you wouldn't want to send the www.my.ws/USERID to someone who has already seen the movie, you can send them the personalized movie link http://webiste.ws/USERID/Fred&Flinstone if they want to watch it again , the www.my.ws/USERID you would want to send it to the person who responded to an ad you placed, so the person who has seen the movie you would want follow up e-mails pointing out the advantages of GDI and sending e-mails with links about the product, the rewards and bonuses links, testimonial links, as for the one responding to the ad, your trying to get them to watch the movie. So set up e-mails to tackle your categorized groups.

Also once one of your prospects who responded to an ad and has now watched the GDI 7 minute movie, you can now move that person to the "Viewed Movie" folder in your address book, also remember when following up on people who have seen the movie remember to always give them that chance to opt-out of any e-mails from you or GDI as set out by GDI on FAQ, and the link:

http://mail.gdi-invitation.ws/delete.cgi?email=EMAIL_ADDRESS_TO_REMOVE must be included in all correspondent e-mails between you and the prospect.

I wish you all success.   

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2007, 03:07:17 AM »

I joined GDI because it was priced right at $10 a month and it looked simple. Grin

My upline encourages me to buy leads, autoresponders and other stuff that also costs me money. Embarrassed

I tried that way and I don't like it. PERIOD! Angry

All that stuff just makes things too complicated. I'm sure this works for them but I found a better way.

You have to position yourself as a leader, you must have a solution to your prospects problem. If you are able to put it out there on the net that your the man or woman, then people will find you. Basic law of attraction.

Stop pursueing and be pursued.

Did you know that myspace has over 100 million users and is growing at almost a quarter million new users a day?

This forum is only 45,000 people.

Birds of a feather flock together!

We in GDI must stick together. We are one. We can make a bigger impact if we join forces and make our presence known. Forget about upline, downline or even sideline. We are on the same team. Your success is our success. We need more success stories to break down peoples fear in this business.

We need a plan to take advantage of where the online trends are going.

I just started a blog (just click on the website icon in my profile). I plan on sharing my ideas on tapping into new web 2.0 technologies to help generate free leads online that are coming to us for a change.

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Erkan Altay

Life is now easier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2007, 07:04:31 AM »

As we all know, this is a business that people from hundreds of countries have already involved. Is it possible to communicate with people from the same country with me in our own language to make the things more understandble for them? That way I can follow the communication boards just like this forum and get back to my downline with valuable information.

Good luck you all...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: