March 28, 2024, 01:11:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103355 times)
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2007, 06:00:36 AM »

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I purchased DVDs without any
problems.

Sanjinka
Byran Lum

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2007, 11:14:52 AM »

but how much was total for 10 dvd's plus shipping
Matthew A

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2007, 01:53:52 AM »

Hello,

Ten DVD's is $36.71(thats everything). Once my labels are on them I'll never ask for them back. Those DVD's will wind up on coffe tables and such. Then others see it and inquire. Just order more and have your team duplicating it too. 20 a month is a nice number . Thats one everyday of week excluding weekends. It also puts you in the work your biz mode by handing out one a day. Your team will do what you do also.

Matt
VSera

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »

Buy DVDs...buy leads...buy...what's up with that? If I could afford to blow $200 a month on DVDs, I wouldn't be searching for added income. I don't know about everyone else, but as a poor man looking to succeed, I look for free and low cost methods to advertise. Talking to people, placing free adds, flyers, etc. are ways I'm trying to keep the overhead down and it's the advice I'll pass down. I bought the business cards (the minimum amount) because I can make the most use out of them and 1 DVD to show folks at home/work. I'm here to help myself and my downline and part of that is keeping the cost down (especially at the onstart). I may have to put forth more effort and time, but that I CAN afford to do. I believe this program can work, I just don't believe it should be on account of buying more stuff.
Zuzana Crossley

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2007, 02:58:57 PM »

Does anyone tryed the DVDs? How do they work? I'm asking because I think is quite expensive as I just starting and my current job dont pay me much, so If I gonna buy some I want to know how much they work? For example, if you send 10 DVDs, how many from them will on average register? Thank you... Wink
LigitaM

In action we find ourselves and discover reality.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2007, 12:16:38 PM »

Hi I am in New Zealand. I sent the company a request for a DVD and at first they had trouble understanding what I was talking about.  I thought my English must be bad. I also kept getting the message on the order page that they didn't ship to this area so I wrote to them and asked what about posting me a DVD. Well the 3rd email came back saying they could ship me a pack of 10 DVDs and the shipping cost was $158 and that would be US dollars. I thought how stupid. Some one wants to make money out of these DVDs. It's like another MLM business I am in and all my profit went on training tools. Lets get real here, we aren't all stupid, It's domain names we are selling. I simply joined this business because there was no selling involved and both me and my husband like networking so why can't we copy this video and distribute it freely. Some areas in New Zealand haven't got broadband and the speed of the broadband we have here is a joke so any country with the same problem will find it hard to recruit new members. I think the company has overlooked this point and I think it is their responsibility to put all their signed up members on an even playing field. My suggestion is that they have shipping or postage to every country and at a reasonable rate because most of us have joined to make some money out of this exercise. I may have to change my whole approach to this business. We will attempt to change our web page as I think we have got too much imformation on the page.Something isn't working to have only signed up 1 person in a month.
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:31 AM »

Hi I am in New Zealand. I sent the company a request for a DVD and at first they had trouble understanding what I was talking about.  I thought my English must be bad. I also kept getting the message on the order page that they didn't ship to this area so I wrote to them and asked what about posting me a DVD. Well the 3rd email came back saying they could ship me a pack of 10 DVDs and the shipping cost was $158 and that would be US dollars. I thought how stupid. Some one wants to make money out of these DVDs. It's like another MLM business I am in and all my profit went on training tools. Lets get real here, we aren't all stupid, It's domain names we are selling. I simply joined this business because there was no selling involved and both me and my husband like networking so why can't we copy this video and distribute it freely. Some areas in New Zealand haven't got broadband and the speed of the broadband we have here is a joke so any country with the same problem will find it hard to recruit new members. I think the company has overlooked this point and I think it is their responsibility to put all their signed up members on an even playing field. My suggestion is that they have shipping or postage to every country and at a reasonable rate because most of us have joined to make some money out of this exercise. I may have to change my whole approach to this business. We will attempt to change our web page as I think we have got too much imformation on the page.Something isn't working to have only signed up 1 person in a month.

I agree,

I am from South Africa.  $2.95 might not sound much to you people in the USA or UK, but $2.95 is about R25.00 here and I can buy allot of food with that money.  Like Ligita said, we also have dial-up here in South Africa. The link takes for ever to download. 

We have joined GDI firstly because we can see the benefit in it as the INTERNET in general is very expensive here in South Africa.
$10 a month is much cheaper than our local hosting fees.  Secondly we joined to make money, if I had the money to pay $2.95 for a DVD and then give it away not knowing if I will see it again, I would not have bothered with the opportunity.

I think GDI must identify publishing or reproductive houses in the different countries to produce and ship the DVDs under licence to the GDI members in the respective countries.

Or they should Identify leaders in that counties to take up the challenge to sours such companies as I spoke about.  I personally know of such a company that have made Cd's and DVDs for companies like Microsoft and Pastel.

I would be Happy to have a chat to this company and get quotes from them if there is more demand in SA.

Cheers

Life is what you make of it !!!
NeilClues

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2007, 03:21:34 AM »

I've not actually purchased any dvds, reprints or business cards as of yet!
Do the dvds work when recruiting new affiliates and are they the most powerful method of marketing with GDI??

Thanks, Neil, United Kingdom  Smiley
Kurt Tasche

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »

I am thinking about holding a live presentation of the GDI opportunity.  (One of the local restaurants will let me use their extra dining room for this at no extra charge, as long as we order food!  Grin)  As part of the presentation, I plan to show the GDI DVD, and talk a bit about the GDI opportunity, and answer any questions.  I also will have my laptop, with online access, for anyone who wants to start their free trial right there. 

My question is, has anyone else done a live presentation, and how effective was it?  Also, what did your presentation consist of, and how was it structured.

Thank You

6 Guaranteed GDI Signups!
We advertise your GDI referral link until you have 6 direct signups.  Then, we do the same for your downline!!
Derek W

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2007, 01:38:02 AM »

Hi all,

Im a gdi newbie  Roll Eyes and was wondering others thoughts on sending people to
http://www.dvd.ws/show_dvd.dhtml?sponsor=YOUR_GDI_NAME&language=english such as in follow up emails/autoresponders or the like.

Thanks,
Derek

SherryWalters

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:14 PM »

This sherry, I only been at this for 3 days and  I have someone who has made a order of one DVD. What do I do? I have no DVD? It ask me to and approve or deny this DVD request. I Approved it but now it ask about shipping.. I have nothing to ship, lol.

I DON'T WANT TO KEEP THIS PERSON WAITING....NEED HELP...

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them"
Pete Casanova

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2008, 03:21:28 AM »

GDI ships for you and they put your username on the dvd cover.
Werner Hattingh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »

Hi Pete,

Thanks for that info ... one question who pays for the DVD?  The client requesting the DVD or you as the sponsor?   It would be good to know.  One might say yes to many people and end up with huge bill to pay.

Life is what you make of it !!!
RoyKeiser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2008, 07:27:15 AM »

Does anyone know if we can advertise the DVD's on ebay and charge just enough to cover the cost of shippinp and pay for the ad.
I thought of this idea to generate leads but I don't know if its ok.

Roy

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 07:31:50 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Roy Keiser
CruzMiriam

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:18 PM »

I think that you need to contact the support department regarding this question. You can e-mail them at affiliates@wsdomains.ws   or call them at 760-602-3000

Take Care,
Miriam
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: