April 26, 2024, 07:43:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you move your downline members?  (Read 40173 times)
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2006, 01:03:31 AM »

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion out there as to whether or not
we should move our downline members or not.

Some don't do it because they fear losing their GDI weekly bonus, but it seems
clear to me that GDI gives bonuses on your referrals, not your placements.

Also, GDI send out emails suggesting we build a stable organization of 10 wide, 5 down matrix.

That's what I'm doing now.  I figure if I help all my first level members get into
profit ASAP, the more excited they will be and I will have eliminated any chance of attrition.
It makes sense.

Why do I need to build a mamoth-sized first level anyway when my 3rd, 4th,
and 5th level are so much smaller? 

I think it makes a lot of sense to move members to help our downline.

What does the rest of this forum think?

Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:44 AM »

Yes moving your Downline is Great. Some downline members need a extra Boost. It doesnt affect your bonuses because you are still the referrer. Please correct me if Iam wrong. You have 7 day to move your downline member.

Your Success.

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
J Lowd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 03:27:35 AM »

I am just starting out so I am interested to know how you would move a person to another persons downline.
Thanks
Jill
S_Alcoya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 12:45:36 AM »

I am just starting out so I am interested to know how you would move a person to another persons downline.
Thanks
Jill

Login in your member area. Click on downline in your member area. It will say move downline member.You will only have 7 days to move your downline member.

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
SamuelMunoz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »

Also, GDI send out emails suggesting we build a stable organization of 10 wide, 5 down matrix.

That's what I'm doing now. I figure if I help all my first level members get into
profit ASAP, the more excited they will be and I will have eliminated any chance of attrition.
It makes sense.

I think it makes a lot of sense to move members to help our downline.

Jason

This makes a lot of sense but as I understand it, one can only move someone into your 2nd level.  Say you have 10 in your first level and 100 (each of your 1st level members have 10) in your second level and you personally recruit someone else.  That member cannot be placed in your 3rd level under someone on your 2nd level. Therefore, your referral has to be placed either on your 1st level as the 11th or in your 2nd level as the 101 . This will throw off the 10x5 matrix.

Did GDI use to have it where one could move a personal referral to any level?

S_Alcoya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 05:23:53 AM »

Did GDI use to have it where one could move a personal referral to any level?

You can only move your member down 1 level. You have tell your downline to move there member down 1 level.
You all have to work as a team on this one.

Take Care,
Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 02:29:34 AM »

GDI does not use a matrix. It is a 5 level unilevel comp plan and more when you qualify for the addition comp plan adds.
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 05:01:10 AM »

I move my downline, I only have about 5 in my level 1 just now.  I do the moves to try and help my team out and encourage them to stay on.

I personally think it would be good if you could move into levels below also since I'm having trouble keeping some of them on, but I guess if you do that, then their downline will go out of your 5 levels quicker.

You can only help your downline out so far though, it gets a bit hard if they don't help themselves  Sad

I have been here 6 weeks and have 15 in my downline - all my recruits, I haven't had a single recruit brought in by anyone within my downline
M Miskulin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 03:02:46 PM »

I move new sign-ups under my first level. It shows them that they have not been forgotten.  Hopefully it also gives them the unspoken message of team work/building. Certainly, I  hope that they are motivated enough to sponsor at least a few of their own people.

As far as putting new sign-ups further down in my line of sponsorship ... well I would like to place new sign-ups under at least the second and third level. Of course Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was it built by one person. It is all about team work
  Smiley

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu
Toni Law

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »

if my upline moved a new member under me, can i move the new one to my 1st level? if yes, we can really work as a team and make the magic happen, isn't it?

please please let me know it work or not. Smiley
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 04:03:44 PM »

No, you can't move the new person placed under you to someone else.

Alan
Alan Zibluk
The Internet Guy
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 03:02:17 AM »

Hello Toni,

You can still keep the "magic" going...just duplicate what your upline did. When you receive a personal recruit you can pass him/her to your downline. Or send a message to the "new" recruit asking for their website and that you are willing to help them recruit. Smiley This doesn't limit you to just the first level and the recruits 7 day "free" trial. If you see that part of your downline is at a stand still...send a note asking if you can help. This shows you care...teaches duplication. TEAM WORK...everyone working for each other creates personal growth and retention. Giving is a good feeling.
I am trying a different approach on recruiting. Interested people respond to an e-mail of mine stating that I am working for my downline. When someone responds...I send an e-mail to the person in my downline that there is someone interested and that I am sending them to their site. I also send an e-mail to the person that responded...introducing him/her to their sponsor. Immediate communication link. I am just starting this...I will let people know how this goes. Smiley

Kathy

Believe in yourself
CSoria

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »

I AM CONFUSED ABOUT SOMETHING..WHAT IS THE BENEFIT IN MOVING YOUR DOWNLINE? WHAT DOES IT DO FOR YOU THE REFFER? IS IT MANDATORY?

CHRISTY
GDI TEAM PLAYER
DarrylThomas

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 03:01:14 AM »

Thanks
Jill

Login in your member area. Click on downline in your member area. It will say move downline member.You will only have 7 days to move your downline member.

Alcoya
  I did not see the move downline member.  Where is it located on the page?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2007, 08:30:42 AM »

I did not see the move downline member.  Where is it located on the page?

When you personally refer a downline, GDI will send you an email.
There is a link in the email that lets you move the downline.
Alternatively you can log into your GDI backoffice and click on the downline link of the left menu.
Moving downline is only allowed in their 7 days trial.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: