April 25, 2024, 07:05:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you move your downline members?  (Read 40149 times)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »

I am just starting out so I am interested to know how you would move a person to another persons downline.
Thanks
Jill

Login in your member area. Click on downline in your member area. It will say move downline member.You will only have 7 days to move your downline member.

Alcoya
  I did not see the move downline member.  Where is it located on the page?

Just first go to your member area and then to your downline and you see in top on left side first column move downline
and you can start to move by clicking on it three poinst to check and confirm it.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
CamelliaPuffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 03:35:03 AM »

How can you qualify for bonus if the person must be moved in the first 7 days.. when their first payment HITS you will not be their upline.  Can you make this more clear.  Doesn't someone havce to be direct to you to get a bonus?

If you think you can or think you can't --  your right!
B_Sejour

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 08:35:25 PM »

Well Jason you definitely took care of the confusion concerning moving members downline, at least for me anyway.

Many thanks,

Sejour
Duane Marx

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:48 AM »

Moving people does not effect your bonus.
If you sign up 5 paid members in 1 week you will still get your
bonus.

Duane
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 12:48:14 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Though you have answered the original question that has been posted I would like to add  a caveat to think about;  When and who do you move the new members under?

This is a question I am often asked by my organization.  The best answer I have is that moving people under others is a great benefit BUT I also feel that we should have more than the first 7 days when they signed up to choose the person we want to put them under.

Other companies that allow placement changes give you up to 60 days to make that decision.  This is important and I think that all of us should request this of the company.  The reason I feel so strongly is that more times out of ten when members place others under someone they remove the accountability to work with the new individual.  This down right reeks!

Just look at the posts under the subject - what if my upline, etc.  People are dumping people under others so that they do not have to feel responsilbe to those people that they sponsored and dump thing like training etc. onto the new first upline sponsor in the lineage.  Then the problem of not hearing from my sponsor comes into play.  When the person finally learns how to navigate the backoffice and they view their upline list they contact the first person in the list who does not even recognize the name of the person because they did not personally sponsor them.

Back to the issue of moving our downline.  I have always let my immediate front line that I have a few new people and I will place them under the first ones that personally sponsor a person and then I will match that with placing my new person in their organization.  When I do move a member I send an email to the member that I placed the person under and tell them they need to CALL and introduce themselves.  If I learn that they are not doing this they will never get another placement.

A whole lot of ranting, but I hope I have made sense to most of you.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes - The "EarningCoach"

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »

Some very good points made Marvin.  I agree.  We should have more time in order to make the decision of placement of downline members.  Also agreed that this would reduce peoples shift of responsibility and help them focus on their team.  I also inform my members of any downline placement as a courtesy and to motivate them to expand and duplicate this with their team.  Thanks for sharing and hope you are doing well.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
FSaowanee

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 04:18:30 AM »

I moved my downline members to help my team grow up.... Wink

SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 06:06:49 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Though you have answered the original question that has been posted I would like to add  a caveat to think about;  When and who do you move the new members under?

This is a question I am often asked by my organization.  The best answer I have is that moving people under others is a great benefit BUT I also feel that we should have more than the first 7 days when they signed up to choose the person we want to put them under.

Other companies that allow placement changes give you up to 60 days to make that decision.  This is important and I think that all of us should request this of the company.  The reason I feel so strongly is that more times out of ten when members place others under someone they remove the accountability to work with the new individual.  This down right reeks!

Just look at the posts under the subject - what if my upline, etc.  People are dumping people under others so that they do not have to feel responsilbe to those people that they sponsored and dump thing like training etc. onto the new first upline sponsor in the lineage.  Then the problem of not hearing from my sponsor comes into play.  When the person finally learns how to navigate the backoffice and they view their upline list they contact the first person in the list who does not even recognize the name of the person because they did not personally sponsor them.

Back to the issue of moving our downline.  I have always let my immediate front line that I have a few new people and I will place them under the first ones that personally sponsor a person and then I will match that with placing my new person in their organization.  When I do move a member I send an email to the member that I placed the person under and tell them they need to CALL and introduce themselves.  If I learn that they are not doing this they will never get another placement.

A whole lot of ranting, but I hope I have made sense to most of you.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes - The "EarningCoach"

Marvin,

I agree with you 100%.

We should have more time than 7 days
for moving members.

Sanjinka
Renee_B

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »

This is obviously a question from a newbie!  Roll Eyes

I just signed up yesterday and today received my first sign up!  HORRAY!!!! Grin

I received an email about "Moving" a member during the 7-day trial.  I know HOW to, but not WHY I would.

I've looked for more info on the site, but no luck yet.  Anyone have insight or a link to learn more?  Why would I want to do this?

Thanks for taking the time!!!

An excited GDI Newbie,
Renee
RoderickBing

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2007, 06:56:30 PM »

Hi Renee,

You might want to move new downlines once your team starts growing. The only main purpose is to help your downline so that can be as an incentive. They will always be your referrals but then not only will you receive $1 from them but if you put them under another downline, they will receive a $1 as well.

Cheers
AlyA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

Hi,
I am very exited. I would like to know more and more daily about GDI.
Please let me know if I can move a downline to another line in my team?
Thank you.

with best regards,
Aly

Aly
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 11:48:40 PM »

Hi,
Thank you.

with best regards,
Aly

Hi Aly,

If the downline is your personal referral and still within 7 days trial, you can move him or her to anywhere within your group.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Ted Dwyer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 02:06:17 PM »

Hi,
Thank you.

with best regards,
Aly

Hi Aly,

If the downline is your personal referral and still within 7 days trial, you can move him or her to anywhere within your group.

Can the person that receives the downline member move them to their downline?
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »

Hi,
Thank you.

with best regards,
Aly

Hi Aly,

Can the person that receives the downline member move them to their downline?

I believe not. They can move only their
personally sponsored members.

Sanjinka
D Davidson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 03:37:51 AM »

I have been moving downline members AND sending referrals to the links of my downlines too.  If it's the beginning of the calendar week, then I will sign them up myself, and then move them under someone else.  If it's the end of the week, and I'm not close to the bonus, then I will send the new interest to one of my downline team member links, since it won't hurt me to not have them as a personal referral.  And in this way I can encourage each of my team members. 

While no, you don't have to do this, I think its a great idea to do it.  For one thing, it gives your downline some incentive and encouragement.  For another it makes them feel more like they are not in this all by themselves.  And the real question for me is, why wouldn't you do it.  It doesn't make a difference as to how much you get paid, but it sure can make a difference in how many people drop out from discouragement. 

I send out 3 emails right off the bat to my downline as soon as they sign up.  A welcome email, an email with a tutorial i wrote up about building your site and some other info.  And an email about advertising for free.  I also make sure that everyone in my downline no matter what level they are on, has my email address, my Yahoo Instant Messenger Address, and my phone number and that they all know that I am ready and willing to help in any way I can.  I try to get back to my team the same day.  I have had comments from many people saying that they really appreciate my being so hands on and encouraging.  More people should try it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: