April 18, 2024, 04:05:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you move your downline members?  (Read 40082 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 06:55:08 AM »

That's a great tip!
I personally believe in building deep, as you have mentioned moving your personal sign ups to your new member not only encourages them but also
increases your downline retention.
I have developed a script which will automate that process, meaning --  I only promote one link and for every personally referred GDI sign up that I receive,
the script will automatically redirect it to the newest member in my downline. So it is effectively building a 1 straight line spill-over.
This is carried on until 5 levels deep before a new leg gets started.

If anyone wants to know the system that I am using, please send me a private message.

Dpro

I have been moving downline members AND sending referrals to the links of my downlines too.  If it's the beginning of the calendar week, then I will sign them up myself, and then move them under someone else.  If it's the end of the week, and I'm not close to the bonus, then I will send the new interest to one of my downline team member links, since it won't hurt me to not have them as a personal referral.  And in this way I can encourage each of my team members. 

While no, you don't have to do this, I think its a great idea to do it.  For one thing, it gives your downline some incentive and encouragement.  For another it makes them feel more like they are not in this all by themselves.  And the real question for me is, why wouldn't you do it.  It doesn't make a difference as to how much you get paid, but it sure can make a difference in how many people drop out from discouragement. 

I send out 3 emails right off the bat to my downline as soon as they sign up.  A welcome email, an email with a tutorial i wrote up about building your site and some other info.  And an email about advertising for free.  I also make sure that everyone in my downline no matter what level they are on, has my email address, my Yahoo Instant Messenger Address, and my phone number and that they all know that I am ready and willing to help in any way I can.  I try to get back to my team the same day.  I have had comments from many people saying that they really appreciate my being so hands on and encouraging.  More people should try it.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
RichardBarnett

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »

Hello Toni,

You can still keep the "magic" going...just duplicate what your upline did. When you receive a personal recruit you can pass him/her to your downline. Or send a message to the "new" recruit asking for their website and that you are willing to help them recruit. Smiley This doesn't limit you to just the first level and the recruits 7 day "free" trial. If you see that part of your downline is at a stand still...send a note asking if you can help. This shows you care...teaches duplication. TEAM WORK...everyone working for each other creates personal growth and retention. Giving is a good feeling.
I am trying a different approach on recruiting. Interested people respond to an e-mail of mine stating that I am working for my downline. When someone responds...I send an e-mail to the person in my downline that there is someone interested and that I am sending them to their site. I also send an e-mail to the person that responded...introducing him/her to their sponsor. Immediate communication link. I am just starting this...I will let people know how this goes. Smiley

If you send them to your downlines site instead of waiting til they sign up on yours and then move them won't u lose the bonus money?

Kathy
Darss Ens

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer. If I place someone under someone on level 1, does that person on level 1 get paid for the one I moved under them?
AlyA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 05:44:35 AM »

Hi,
Thanks alot for the information.

with bst regards,
Aly www.mysplace.ws

Hi,
I am very exited. I would like to know more and more daily about GDI.
Please let me know if I can move a downline to another line in my team?
Thank you.

with best regards,
Aly

Hi Aly,

If the downline is your personal referral and still within 7 days trial, you can move him or her to anywhere within your group.

Aly
A Davila

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2008, 06:53:35 AM »

When you move a downline members who benefits the person thats placed above or beneath?
MarkWilliams1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »

Can you please send me, or fill me in on the script that you use to move others to your downline until the 5th level?
Mario Meunier

I will build the largest family ever seen on GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

That's exciting ;o)

I hope finish my site soon...

just for let you know... I am verry verry verry confident that I will be able to build a great team under me.. I read all tip and all what you post for lurn more day's after day's.

Maybe you can try to do like me... try to have someting realy special to say.. and goes on new's paper... !!!!

then your name will be know almost every where.. and also after all that.. you just need to say.. hey my name is mario meunier or Your name if your story is good enough ;o)

I am building my site and I am so excited.. you can't imagine !!

I am not able to do someting fast. just for say that I have finish.. I try to have the perfection each time... and when I am ready I do a great succes each time..

sorry I am french and I know that what I just say do not make sense !! ;o)

but before I become one of the top list in the bonus rank.. I will let you a chance to lurn more about me... ;o)".. lol

type my name in any search engine yahoo or google or msn..

mario meunier pancreas

have fun... to read..

you will see me every where now !!!
MeeranSarjoon

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2008, 11:32:21 AM »

Hi guys,

I'm very eager to make this GDI business happen for me and my downlines. I initially thought I could move new referrals multiple levels down and keep feeding my downlines, But now after reading this forum, I understand this is not possible and I can only move them one level down. If thats the case then how do people in leaderboards keep recruiting up to 100+ referrals a month? Are they just earning the commissions and leaving a large level 1 downline under them and letting them defend for them self? It does not make sense. If the were doing that then people will not be joining them month after month. Huh

What others ways can I move my new referrals down my downlines multiple level? I want everyone in my downline to have an equal oppertunity and earn and succeed together with me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
meeran

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:33:59 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 08:23:51 AM »

Hi guys,

I'm very eager to make this GDI business happen for me and my downlines. I initially thought I could move new referrals multiple levels down and keep feeding my downlines, But now after reading this forum, I understand this is not possible and I can only move them one level down. If thats the case then how do people in leaderboards keep recruiting up to 100+ referrals a month? Are they just earning the commissions and leaving a large level 1 downline under them and letting them defend for them self? It does not make sense. If the were doing that then people will not be joining them month after month. Huh

What others ways can I move my new referrals down my downlines multiple level? I want everyone in my downline to have an equal oppertunity and earn and succeed together with me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
meeran

Hi meeran,

I do suspect that those in the leaderboard are doing mass recruitment to earn the weekly $100 bonus/5 sign ups.
I am not sure how they retain these level 1 downlines.
There is no other way to move downlines to any level -- only your personal referrals to level 2 (1 level below)

For myself, what I do is I always promote the downline at my deepest level (until level 5).
This means I am always promoting my downline's referral URL until I get at least 5 levels deep before I move on to build a new leg.
I find that this has motivated my downlines and help improve retention.
I use a downline builder to automate this so that I don't have to keep changing my advertised link.
The system also allows everyone in the same team to advertise on behalf of the newest member, therefore maximum leverage is achieved.

Here's some screen shots of how I build deep:

I can't reveal the downline builder here as I am not allowed to post links.
If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Hope this answers your question.

dpro

WingLee

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2008, 05:23:41 AM »

Hey everyone,

I have started moving new members to my level ones after 6 months that was when I had become able to recruit at least 5 members a month average. Sadly some of the earlier members have quit already. I now realize that it's important to move members to help your level ones stay in the biz and help them grow their downlines. most of my level hadn't duplicated, but a few put in extra efforts and started building....so that's good to see. I have moved at least 10 members  out to the 19 I recruited last month, and I am trying to keep 12 on my frontline(level 1) and I would love to see most of members in all levels 1-5 generate 1-5 signups each after a few months. If that's the case, I can probably quit my day job......hehe. Well even if only 50% of my downline can duplicate my effort, that would be awesome!

To all our success! Cool

Wing Lee

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:26:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RPaulette

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

I have a question. If I move my first line to my second line and that second line quits the business, does the person I moved to them stay with me? Or do they become lost due to the person who quit?
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2008, 12:09:17 AM »

I have a question. If I move my first line to my second line and that second line quits the business, does the person I moved to them stay with me? Or do they become lost due to the person who quit?

Yes, the person you moved will still be in your downline, he/she will be moved up to replace the one who just quit.

Maria Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2008, 11:56:47 AM »

Thanks that help me a lot!

Maria Ines
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

Yep I'm all for helping to build your 1st lvl's downline, after all without them we have no business.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Jyoti Narayan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

I have 5 people in my frontline and I have enrolled 5 more people under each of them, making it a total of 10 people referred by me. If I have to put the 11th person under some of them, pls. reply with various options.

Narayan

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: