March 28, 2024, 06:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Deaf GDI members?  (Read 32943 times)
L Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 10:02:44 AM »

Hi GDI Member

Just say Happy 4th of July 2 Everyone Smiley

Linda
CollinsDavid

legal service inc.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 10:38:24 AM »

Hi,
Everyone I had 45 deaf and 6 hearing under me in one month so far.

REALLY THANK TO GDI MAKE EASY! Wink

DAVE.
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2005, 12:24:49 PM »

Hi to all.  I had not seen this thread before.  I am very happy to see that GDI has a deaf community growing!  I am hearing, but my oldest daughter (aged 11) is deaf.  I am therefore lucky enough to experience some of the best of both worlds.  Smiley Smiley

Inspired by learning ten years ago that my daughter is deaf, I became eager to sign and then to meet other deaf people.  Within two years, I became certified to interpret, and I now do so mostly within the legal field and also within my community. 

I always find myself smiling when people say "Just Show The Movie!" because I joined without hearing the movie, just by following a link.  Our computer has no sound. 

I would love to see GDI get written transcripts of calls, as well.

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
DRowland

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2005, 04:12:27 PM »

I'm new to GDI, and I'm very glad to see that GDI is trying to help deaf folks to build their own business. I'm hearing, and have a lot of deaf friends. I know some sign language, and also Cued Speech. I interpreted for a time at a church that I used to attend, and I was a Cued Speech Transliterator for two years at a local school. I'm also the moderator for the Cued Speech forum.
I enjoy signing, and cueing, although I do need to practice quite a bit more than I do.
I have worked in other business's where there were some modifications made to help the deaf within the company, but none so much as what GDI has done from what I have seen. I look forward to seeing what else will be done to help with the communication needs, not just of deaf folks, but other languages as well.

Sincerely,
Dave
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 04:18:27 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
B Stuckey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2005, 08:33:26 PM »

Hi,

I am another deaf GDI member and I would like to see the growing number of the deaf people to join the GDI in which it is a program where everyone can afford to own a website.

I am also open to any ideas of how we can support of each other through the memberships as well as to reach other deaf and hearing people.

I shall be looking forward hearing from you all soon.

Thanks,

Bob Stuckey
ELi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 01:41:06 PM »

Hello.  Just out of curiosity.  I am wondering if any deaf GDI member has made money.  I have tried making money since November, 2004.  Thank you.

E
BeverlyBoateng

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 10:04:16 PM »

WOW!
It is so good to see that there other deaf GDI members and now we all can communicate. If any of you have a SORENSON VP-100 I would love to chat with any one of you cuz itt makes communication so much easier in ASL.
Hopefully, I will get a  relay
BB
Jessica Reed

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 04:15:05 AM »

Hi to all!!!!
I'm new to GDI, infact i'm still in my trial period.  I've always had an interest of signing and working with people that have handicaps of any kind- i'm one of the people that seems to take note of businesses that are not wheel chair accessible, difficult for the blind, etc. 
And so, after realizing that there is a huge amount of deaf people with GDI, I was wondering if there is any way for you to get the information from some of the radio shows and phone line trainings available with various teams? 

Have fun, and peace to all....
Jessica  Grin
J.E. Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 04:24:46 AM »

Hey

I'm profoundly deaf and am wearing cochlear implant and speak well.

I'm from Australia.

You're not the only one in GDI!!

Cheers!
 Cool

Tim_Lidkea

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2006, 03:29:11 PM »

Hi, I'm deaf and new to this and I have no idea to exactly what I'm suppose to do or what to do next, as I was told by this "credit card processor" to set up an account with GDI before I can start my work.  And so far, I'm wondering if its a scam for money or what. Huh
J.E. Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2006, 07:18:31 AM »

Hi

I'm sure you either pay by credit card or paypal if it says so to set up account.

You can contact your upline enroller that you signed up with and asked him.

I promote my website anywhere that I can find on safelists, auto/manual surfing.

Regards

J.E. Henry
Australia
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:19:07 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Noel Flores

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 08:24:17 PM »

I am not deaf but have been involved with the deaf community when I lived in San Antonio.  I am thrilled that deaf can be a part of this hope to meet some of you one day.
DavidWimble

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2006, 10:52:11 PM »

i am Deaf from Sydney! Australia . i just join GDI 3 weeks ago and ive sent almost 100 deaf people from NSW and Qld .. there no Deaf people ever join this GDI so far .. almost half of them told me they didnt get invited on email .. it must be something worng with invited not though .. ive tried sent invited though my hotmail and home email but wont though!   i still have no one under me .. but i wont give up my dream!   can any deaf people help me with invited etc and ive put Traffic website and sent thosands but still one under me ..i really looking forward to get one downline or more!!!
so help me please?
David Wimble
M_Hudson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 03:23:17 PM »

Hello, My name is Michelle. I am deaf and also, I am new to this too.. I just joined a member of GDI since 7 days but I havent get the people enrolled me yet. Sad Otherwise, I will keep trying to get them enrolling soon. I wonder how can I get them into my business show? I will not giving it up.. I am interesting in it. It seems so easy but I just wonder how do I do that? Can anyone help me out or what?  Let me know.
Jacqueline Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 02:48:10 AM »

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear you are have a little struggle, this is quite normal when you are new to the internet marketing. There are many ways you can get traffic to your website.

If you want me to give you details, I will be more than happy to help you - all you need to do is PM me :-)

Speak soon
Jackie
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: