April 24, 2024, 07:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Deaf GDI members?  (Read 33105 times)
JHenry1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »

Hi

I'm from Brisbane.  Got a new name now.

Regards

Jennifer
Australia
Tracy_H

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 03:45:06 AM »

I have a prospect that is hearing impaired requesting a DVD that is closed captioned?  Is this possible to get......I have looked thru many areas here and maybe I missed it---but have not seen if I can order a DVD that will be benifical for her.

Thanks in advance for the help!
WillieHuskey

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

Jacqueline,

I'm not exactly deaf but I have a disability in my speech. I have a stuttering problem that can be so severe that I practically can't get a word out. So, yeah, people may not refer to me as deaf, but I myself sometimes consider myself deaf, because I can hardly make communication. Nice to meet you.

Willie
SarahMathews

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hello,

My name is Sarah Mathews and I am a Newbie.   Smiley  I am hard-of-hearing.  I am so glad there are some deaf members of GDI.  I would love to see open captions on the DVD so I can pass them out to other hard-of-hearing and deaf people.   Wink

What do you use instead of the DVD for people who have seen the short video with open captions?
Terry Dickson

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 07:08:54 AM »

Cool  WOW it's great to "hear" there are Deaf and Hard of Hearing plus others who are members with GDI. I think this is great asking others for help getting their business going. Yes the start is not going to be easy just be patient learn everything you can. There was someone who mentioned using the VP to communicate which I believe would be very helpful to others who need help getting started.
If interested I would like to get the ball rolling with interested parties who sign up.  Please contact me at: deaf-hoh@superterry.ws
By the way my name is Terry Dickson  Grin
JohnGouger

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

Hi yes I am deaf. I joined GDI last week and I love it. This is good opporunity for deaf to join this program because it's only $10 dollars per month compare to other MLM business that spend from $60 to $600 per months. 
Sherri Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2009, 07:34:02 AM »

Hello Everyone, My name is Sherri Robinson. I am deaf woman too. I ask you how many any deaf will join with GDI team? I am not very smart enough. Cheesy
BMulder

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »

HI
I'm a newbie and deaf. I'm glad to know there are other deaf members. but, where are you? NO posts for a LONG time. I hope to meet some other deaf members and get support. Hope to hear from you.
-Betsy
NathanK1

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »

Hey, I m deaf!!

Great to see other deafie here

PM me if you want

thanks
nathan
RickyL1

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

Hi i'm deaf and i graduated from Gallaudet University. I recently joined GDI a week ago. Just starting off. Hope to be successful like the others!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: