April 18, 2024, 04:13:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Deaf GDI members?  (Read 33056 times)
Jacqueline Knight

View Profile WWW
« on: June 01, 2005, 04:44:59 AM »

Hiya!

I am Deaf and very excited about being part of GDI, esp at the early stage
and I am looking for other GDI Deaf Members!

Just wanna say hello!

Kiss
Kareena Heath

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 10:05:10 AM »

yeah we have deaf GDI members we have around 14 deaf people under me so hope we can chat sometime we can learn each other on GDI... okay

Soon talk you sometime.. ok

Kareena Heath

Kareena Heath
Mentoring for F*ree
Contact me for a free ebook.
Brian D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 03:30:43 AM »

Hello, here I am among the deaf GDI members.  Kareena is my first level upline.  I have 12 deaf members under me.  Thank you, Jacqueline, for bringing this topic up.

Brian D
Houston, TX
Jacqueline Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 10:48:20 AM »

Hi Kareena and Brian!

This is wonderful to read that there other Deaf people within GDI, and I am looking forward to meeting you and them all as well.

Have a nice day and hope to speak to you both sometimes

Smiley
John Hungerford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 03:00:36 AM »

Hello to all GDI members.

I am new to GDI Forum and I am also deaf. I'm under second leg up to Chip Snyder.
I am going to keep my story till I reach the top of my success of GDI.

I have not build my own Site Builder and may need help how to organized for my GDI Infinity (www.GDIinfinity.ws).
Since I have never build a website before. It will takes a while to complete it.

Its amazing and how exciting to be with GDI! Among the deaf people are going to even more excited to own a domain
and get paid by GDI for life.

I would like all members to share some thoughts, like the movies that GDI made 7 minutes animation with the Open Captions which is great!
I would like GDI add to the Open Captions to real video of the cool red car and two people talking about GDI. Any comment about this?

The GDI flyer  http://website.ws/home/flyer are also great tools. How does deaf feels about those flyer? This flyer is the cheapest way to start out localize. I pass it out a few to start. None has response yet. I have been told by Steve Adams (retire in 2 years) making 1000 flyer out will get 7 to 10 sign up and he never met those people. That amazing! He also told me using new flyer not from GDI.

I thought the flyer was design to meet people face to face and ask for their email address for follow up. This also help bring stronger team together as they grow larger afterward. 

I am not trying to "re-invent the wheels" here. Where deaf people and myself could be needing some better ways of improvements
to meet new prospects.

Other than meeting prospects if you are in a hurry to be aggressive like Steve Adams or others in the Potential Leaderboard does
could be another options.

The Leads like BulkMailer, etc. is also another options but does it help the deaf?

I am hoping from the Potential Leaderboard see this Topic, name of Art Kovach, Laurel Anderson, Tim Sebert, Steve Adams, etc. to share us
"How they get so many New Accounts sign up?"
There no secret to hide. Since all GDI deaf members want to know and be excited to help each others build momentum.

kindest regards,
John Hungerford Jr (deaf guy)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:05:23 PM by Mike N » Logged
L Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 08:50:23 AM »

hello Kathleen and Brian

I am also deaf and member of GDI.  Enjoy to read your message Deaf Group's GDI post..   Hope to looking forward to hear or meeting you and them Smiley
 You may look at my  http://collect4u.ws  what do you think about my website?  please let me know Smiley

Have a wonderful day!!

Linda

Jacqueline Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 10:12:51 AM »

Hello Linda!

WElcoem and nice to meet you too and I am glad you are enjoying the Deaf GDI group post Smiley

Speak to you soon

Jackie
CollinsDavid

legal service inc.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 12:46:48 PM »

HI I AM DEAF TOO WOW NEED MORE GROW AND HOW MANY DEAF NOW AT MEMBER GDI NOW?
DAVE.S
L Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 06:24:10 AM »

Hello Jacqueline

Same the way to you Smiley   Hope Deaf can keep it up with GDI post.. We need to know how many deaf have been joined to GDI member.  Please Do Not Give up on GDI!!!   GO! GO! Wink

Linda
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »

WOW!!! I'm not deaf but I like the way GDI is bringing people from
all walks of life closer together.

Gerald Smiley

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Jacqueline Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2005, 03:22:11 AM »

Thank you Gerald for the lovely greeting!

Beautiful friendship can began in GDI!!

Kiss

Gerald Yancey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2005, 07:58:39 AM »

John,

I believe I will be a regular on the leaderboards soon. I promise that I will share my ideas
with everyone. Just hang in there.

I see them on the leaderboards all the time. Don't know how they get all those signups
but whatever they're doing, it's working. I don't believe that it's the leads though.

Just focus on your own opportunity and don't give up.

Gerald

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Karen Smith

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2005, 10:30:35 AM »

[I like the idea of close caption on the 7 minute GDI movie.  I have run into some people who have lost the sound on thier computers, but have the ability to see the movie.  Close caption would have really helped to close the deal, if they just knew what was being presented to them. 
I have a deaf friend that I communicate with  on the phone relay system and  also  her computer. She loves typing  on the computer better than any other form of communication, but also asked why GDI did not have  closed captions on the GDI Movie.   A cool thought for GDI.  Sincerely, Karen

quote author=John Hungerford link=topic=276.msg1269#msg1269 date=1117965636]
Hello to all GDI members.

I am new to GDI Forum and I am also deaf. I'm under second leg up to Chip Snyder.
I am going to keep my story till I reach the top of my success of GDI.

I have not build my own Site Builder and may need help how to organized for my GDI Infinity (www.GDIinfinity.ws).
Since I have never build a website before. It will takes a while to complete it.

Its amazing and how exciting to be with GDI! Among the deaf people are going to even more excited to own a domain
and get paid by GDI for life.

I would like all members to share some thoughts, like the movies that GDI made 7 minutes animation with the Open Captions which is great!
I would like GDI add to the Open Captions to real video of the cool red car and two people talking about GDI. Any comment about this?

The GDI flyer http://website.ws/home/flyer are also great tools. How does deaf feels about those flyer? This flyer is the cheapest way to start out localize. I pass it out a few to start. None has response yet. I have been told by Steve Adams (retire in 2 years) making 1000 flyer out will get 7 to 10 sign up and he never met those people. That amazing! He also told me using new flyer not from GDI.

I thought the flyer was design to meet people face to face and ask for their email address for follow up. This also help bring stronger team together as they grow larger afterward. 

I am not trying to "re-invent the wheels" here. Where deaf people and myself could be needing some better ways of improvements
to meet new prospects.

Other than meeting prospects if you are in a hurry to be aggressive like Steve Adams or others in the Potential Leaderboard does
could be another options.

The Leads like BulkMailer, etc. is also another options but does it help the deaf?

I am hoping from the Potential Leaderboard see this Topic, name of Art Kovach, Laurel Anderson, Tim Sebert, Steve Adams, etc. to share us
"How they get so many New Accounts sign up?"
There no secret to hide. Since all GDI deaf members want to know and be excited to help each others build momentum.

kindest regards,
John Hungerford Jr (deaf guy)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:04:32 PM by Mike N » Logged
Gerald Yancey

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 03:18:42 AM »

Hi Karen,

The 7 minute GDI movie is closed captioned. Look at the bottom of the movie window as the movie is being played,
and you'll notice that everything that is being said can also be read. GDI has already taken that into consideration.

Gerald

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
John Hungerford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 03:22:03 AM »

Hi Karen,

Please remember that when using any movies on internet or does not
have devise will only work on OPEN CAPTIONSnot Closed Captions.

The Closed Captions that has a special devise build-in C.C. inside of TV
will work on such programs like relay who types texts. 
Open Captions they make their own text was already made.
I hope this make sense to you?

John
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: