April 20, 2024, 03:30:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 892051 times)
Jon McCabe

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2005, 11:14:12 AM »

A quick introduction, My name is Jon and I am very excited to see where this takes me and my Family. I am currently in the military, deployed overseas. This buisness atleast allows me to hopefully succeed even when I am unable to work as hard as I would like to. But on the same token....I have a great possible structure to succeed.

Time will tell.

Thanks in advance ofr all the friends and the support.

Jon
K Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2005, 11:17:16 AM »

Hi Everyone
        my name is Kim and i am from Canada. I was just wondering if there is anyone here from the Toronto area if so maybe we can get to know each other. Lord knows i could sure use the help.
  Hope to hear from someone soon.

Have a Great day!!  Grin

Have A great Day!
A Friend
BurkeMcCoy

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2005, 11:22:03 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Burke McCoy and I signed up a few days ago and am really looking forward to working this program.  I am under Sheri Bonay and ready to go

Burke
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2005, 01:45:16 PM »

Greetings to all of you - new here. I'm very pleased to see you so many joining us every day and as enthusiastic as you are, you'll surelly succede.

I'm not as good marketer as I should be, and thatfor I am not able to offer you that kind of help. But what I can do is help you around SiteBuilder ant that kind of stuff, so don't hesitate to ask. And don't forget to explore the forum from the first to the last character. You'll find a lot of interesting and useful things here ...

WARM WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!

Yours
Tatjana
(sonček)

Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
KerryHancock

The Cream Always Rises To The Top

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2005, 06:03:22 AM »

Welcome to all new GDI members! You have found yourself a great place to build a home. IF you have any questions regarding marketing and advertising your business let me know and I will be glad to answer them for you. Remember, to be successful in this business you must build relationships with people which means share yourself with as many people as you come in contact with. Open up and give them a reason to want to know more about you. This is when you will find peope serious about building a business with YOU.

Best regards,

Kerry Hancock Jr.
President/CEO
Ivo Stojan

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 11, 2005, 06:03:22 AM »

Hello from Croatia[Split]
Kathie Reynolds

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 11, 2005, 06:03:23 AM »

A big hello.  I just joined this evening, my friend has been trying to get me here for over a week. Glad I finally listened to her. This place is great. Not only does it look like a wonderful opportunity, it has a wonderful forum so people can actually help each other. That is so awesome. The people who started this one should be commended for being so wonderful and helpful to so many others. You are a godsend and I am glad to be here and meeting all these wonderful people.
In advance, thanks to everyone who is helping me and others to find our ways in this new venture. You are all awesome people and I am proud to be a member of such a wonderful group of people.

God Bless all of you

Kathie Reynolds
NaeemM

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2005, 06:11:59 AM »

Hi ladies & Gentlemen
My name is Naeem. I joined GDI last week and hope to continue taking seriously. Any tips and tricks to get some people under my downline. I will appreciate any help. Take care all and goodbye

Best regards
Naeem
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 06:15:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ingrid_Wooten

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2005, 06:46:53 AM »

Hi everyone,

Just started a couple of days ago with GDI. I am excited about what they have to offer but I feel as though I am walking though a maze. However if I go slow and follow instructions I think I can get though this. One thing I have found fantstically informing is this forum. I know I will be using it a lot.

Have Fun
Thank You

Ingrid Wooten
BrianN

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2005, 10:21:49 AM »

I'm  new (joined Aug. 22/05) and the more I read about GDI, the more confused I get.  I will be very gratefull for any advice that anyone has to offer.  I have never been part of a form before and some advice here would also be grateful. 
RebeccaA

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2005, 10:24:18 AM »

HELLO ALL!!
Well, I'm sure that I am like a lot of people here who have just joined. I'm very excited to get started. I, too, would appreciate any and all help!
My greatest wish at the moment is to not have to go job hunting and be able to stay home and support my kids. As a single mom, my choices are not too many. But I'm hoping that GDI will be the end of my search!!
Hope to get to know you all!!

Thanks!
Rebecca
mack88
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2005, 11:04:32 AM »

Hello Brian!

This forum has a tremendous amount of information!  The best advice I can give is to Keep It Simple.  Do the simple things to get going.  Invite people to view your movie.  Pass out business cards.  Post flyers around your town and community.  When someone visits your site, contact them (the best way is by phone), if not by phone, then do so by email.  First, thank them for visiting your website.  Ask them what they thought of the movie.  Tell them that you offer a 7-day trial without any obligation and ask them to sign up!  It's that simple!

Do not get overly concerned about anything else!  Feel free to ask questions.  Do not wait or postpone any actions!  I wish you all the best!

Frank
mack88
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2005, 11:10:52 AM »

HELLO ALL!!
Well, I'm sure that I am like a lot of people here who have just joined. I'm very excited to get started. I, too, would appreciate any and all help!
My greatest wish at the moment is to not have to go job hunting and be able to stay home and support my kids. As a single mom, my choices are not too many. But I'm hoping that GDI will be the end of my search!!
Hope to get to know you all!!

Welcome Rebecca!

I wish you so much success!  What you put into GDI, you will get in return!  I am speaking from experience!  GDI will be the end of your searchh.  I say that from the heart!  All the best to you!

Frank
TereseaPerez

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2005, 11:38:30 AM »

Hi my name is Teresea Perez and have been a member for months now and want to know with all the people that view my movie I have no trials in my name and wonder if they are diverted to one of my uplines somehow? I also want to know if it is because I have not faxed my W-9 or my DL# is that why?
I have tried to get the documents needed for the registration but they are never there to get. Please help me I really want this to work and have great determination. i have made flyers and cards that were approved and passed them out but not one viewer has even tried ever seems kinda funny doesn't it, PLEASE FILL ME IN ON WHAT IS GOING WRONG cuz my upline never even contacts me and never assisted me at all with this. I need step by step after I set up my account and got name and e-mail done and have automatic for site but that is all. I need a coach to help me step by step.
HELP!!
HELP!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 11:38:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2005, 12:02:59 PM »

Teresea, you can click on documents in your back office and look for the wording which I have copied and pasted below:

For US residents, you must completely fill out and either fax or mail to us IRS Form W-9. This form can be downloaded from here in PDF format, or you can pick up a copy at your local IRS office.All you have to do is click on the here button or if you can download the PDF file. Then, print it off and fill out your info and mail it to the company.  This has to be done before you can get paid once you have $25.00 accrued in your account from your active members. 

There is no way your prospects are going to your upline members. Anyone that clicks on your site, views your movie or whatever will not see anyone's contact info but YOURS.  Go to your own site and click on the sign up button and you will xee your name there, no one else's.

I don't have a clue how many times you have placed flyers and cards, but this is something that has to continue to become successful. It takes the average person up to 7 times or more seeing the same ad before they will even pay attention.  I could pass out 5,000 flyers today for instance but if that is all I ever do and just sit and wait for some one to sign up then I can't expect my business to grow at all.  I have to keep leaving flyers, cards and etc. over and over again inorder for people to realize I am not going away like many fly by night scams out there. It takes time to build trust.

Just keep on getting the word out and one day when you least expect it someone will sign up or contact you for more information.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: