April 27, 2024, 06:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893030 times)
B Vaughn

View Profile
« Reply #1875 on: April 05, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »

Hi, Im Brenda from Georgia. I joined a few days ago but just got the chance to really look around a bit.  Its a little confusing right now---but looks like everyone here is willing to help anyone in any way they can. So, thanx in advance to whoever it may be that ends up holding my hand! Smiley
GVisser

View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: April 06, 2007, 02:59:26 AM »

I am sort of new, still training I guess. My name is Gabriele Visser and I'm excited to be in GDI. I have not had much action yet, but I hope to. If anyone has anything interesting to tell me, I am listening. Thank you all.
G Casey

View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: April 06, 2007, 01:35:32 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm Glenn Casey from Gadsden, AL. I joined GDI yesterday and I'm excited.
I've been trying to make some money with different programs for the past 8 months.
I believe GDI is the one I will be successful with.
It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I will be reading your tips and advice to learn all
possible.
Glenn
RalphP

View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: April 07, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »

Joined only yesterday, my name is Ralph Pilkington from South Wales,part of the UK.
Looking forward to working with you all,any help anyone can offer would be appreciated.
Nunzio Giancola

w ITALIA W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1879 on: April 07, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »

ciao mi chiamo nunzio sono in GDI da fine  feb 2007

se ci sono italiani che mi possono dare una mano a divulgare il progetto(capisco poco l'inglese)  ringrazio anticipatamente

ciao dall'ITALIA

ITALIANI CONTATTATEMI !!!!
Rossana Robbiano

View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:02 AM »

Ciao Nunzio,
sono Rossana, come sai faccio parte del tuo gruppo dal 18 marzo 2007.
Ti ringrazio per tutto quello che mi hai insegnato in così poco tempo, specialmente per la tua pazienza e dedicazione.
Farò del mio meglio per aiutarti a divulgare il progetto.

Italiani ricordatevi che l'unione fà la forza!!!
In bocca al lupo a tutti!!! 
Auguri di BUONA PASQUA !!

un ciao da Roma   Smiley
Oscar Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:02 AM »

Hola saludos desde San Salvador, eñ sañvador. Mi nombre es Oscar Méndez y soy miembro de GDI desde hace 2 semanas, soy referido de mi Padre...

Vamos Latinos a revolucionar la Internet...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 05:40:46 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CRife

View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:02 AM »

Calvin here,
   Just joined the other day. Just joined the forum today. Haven't read much on the boards yet but will in time. Just wanted to drop in and say HI.
ChristopheM

View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: April 08, 2007, 04:52:39 AM »

Hi
My name is Christophe and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers.
Regards.
Houp's I'm french  Wink

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 05:45:35 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1884 on: April 08, 2007, 06:11:11 AM »

Hello Friends,
Welcome to new friends to GDI forum family and wishing you all great success in your aims.
I joined on 5th March 2007 and I have now today 16 members downline.
I feel very happy for this kind support from my upline.
We are working as a team and most of my uplines they are getting good returns from GDI per month and I am also for same just in coming months.
Once agian welcome all friends and please keep patience and just try and follow your uplines.
Regards
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
HamptonRose

View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: April 08, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »

Cheesy Hi I'm  Hampton

I just joined GDI a few days ago and am equately excited.
O_Henry

View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: April 08, 2007, 06:27:29 PM »

Hello,
I am an experienced Internet marketer and I can certainly see where I could make GDI work for me.
However, I don't see GDI working for the average newbie.
I see heavy emphasis on selling and little on the follow up, with respect to newbies.

In the back office the focus is on the DVD and getting that DVD into the hands of prospects. This is the reason multi level marketing rarely worked before the Internet. The average person didn't have the time or financial resources to get their offer in front of the number of prospects necessary in order to be successful. How is the typical newbie supposed to market this program within a reasonable budget?

I'm in my 7 day free trial. Maybe I'm missing something Huh I'm open to input.

Unice R

View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: April 08, 2007, 06:27:56 PM »

Coolhttp://Hello Team Members!!!  Happy Easter to All Cheesy!!!   I hope I'm doing this right, but I just want to say It's A BIG difference from the other opportunities I've tried and failed, but with ALL THE SUPPORT with ya'll, I can't see failing at all.  Thanks to all in advance for your help.  VERY NEWBIE, Unice Cheesy
ErnestoA

View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: April 09, 2007, 03:16:05 AM »

Hlelo everyone-

Iam very excited to join the team. Any tips on getting started.
JesusSanchez

View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: April 09, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »

hola soy nuevo en esta y necesito ayuda alguein puede ayudarem? esta la pagina en ingles y no entiendo nada, como puedo modificar mi pagina web? Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: