April 27, 2024, 05:22:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893081 times)
Russell Proudfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1695 on: February 07, 2007, 03:34:18 AM »

Hi from me, Russell,
my first post and have not had much time to get into the forum but will be here more often.
Thanks for the welcome!
ArleneWheeler

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: February 07, 2007, 03:34:19 AM »

My name is Arlene I'm a newby and I can't wait to start making some money. Roll Eyes Any tips?
A De Lange

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: February 07, 2007, 03:34:19 AM »

Hi everyone, I am from South Africa and would really love to make a success of this one. I will appreciate any help. Regards.
EseA

View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: February 07, 2007, 04:17:42 AM »

hi all can any help on building websites i'm new and excited about GDI
C Nanthagopal

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: February 09, 2007, 03:21:28 AM »

Good Day,

Hi I have just joined the GDI. I think I have made the right choice. Anyone in Malaysia. I need further guidance. Please help me.

Gopal
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 03:21:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Gala Paschalidis

View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: February 10, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »

hey hey hey

I hope this works.  Yes im a newbie, couple of days old maybe.  I've been looking around this site.  I got one sign up (my son.. Grin) gotta start somewhere aye..lol. Hopefully he will get more signups which will help me to grow somewhat.  I've not heard from my upline as yet  Undecided, but then he/she mite be away on holidays..who knows  Huh I've not built a site yet, im just sticking with the main frame for a bit.  But i've done a lot of trafficking to drive ppl to my main site, which is a start i think.  I've done nothing like this before, and for all you newbies, stick with it, see how it runs, advertise, advertise n advertise some more.  Good luck and great success to us all.

Cheers Gala
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 05:06:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JAlgirdas

View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: February 10, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »

Greetings to all!
I from Lithuania, can eat among you who is able to speak in the Lithuanian or Russian languages!

Algirdas Jankauskas
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 05:05:30 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MBeckett

View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: February 10, 2007, 08:26:58 AM »

Hiya guys

My name is maryann and I'd like to send my warmest greatings to all of you.

lots of love

mary Wink Wink
AustinL

View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: February 10, 2007, 12:54:03 PM »

My name is Lu and I am new. I would appreciate any help  or suggestions that anyone wants to send my way.  I look forward to  hearing from each and every one of you. Thanks!
JeffW1

View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: February 11, 2007, 05:44:43 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and I live in California, USA. I have a wife and a teenage daughter. I'm hoping to learn how to promote my site well, and also to see everyone here succeed like crazy. This is a new world, folks! There is a fortune to be made online, and we all need to get in on that!
Clif A

View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: February 12, 2007, 03:21:15 AM »

Hey y'all, a newbie here. Clif Allred from Mebane, NC. It's so simple it has to work. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Thanks
Clif
RhondaLewis

View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: February 12, 2007, 03:21:15 AM »

Hello,
I am the new one on the list and have really no clue.  A coworker got me into this and now I am like an island surrounded by ocean.  I don't have a clue on what to do.  Can anyone help the newbie?
C Stiefken

View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: February 12, 2007, 03:21:15 AM »

Hi all, I just recently joined GDI, and am very concerned..I'm not getting any feedback from the person who introduced me to it.  I have no idea how to start growing this buis..  Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity, but I have no idea how to get started.  Can anyone help me please??
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 03:22:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1708 on: February 12, 2007, 03:42:38 AM »

Hi all, I just recently joined GDI, and am very concerned..I'm not getting any feedback from the person who introduced me to it.  I have no idea how to start growing this buis..  Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity, but I have no idea how to get started.  Can anyone help me please??

There is a few help sites that are GDI related. GDI made easy is one http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws

You can just search the forum for questions and answers also. Lots of information on here

You can email me if you need other help

Scott

Scott Price
Carol Bullard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1709 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »

Hey Cliff,
Welcome to GDI. I am in Charlotte, not too far from you!
There are lots of ways to promote your business. Try to get your sponsor to help and train you.
Of course there are free ads on the internet, forums;(in your profile put your link to GDI), traffice exchanges, buying leads, handing out business cards, flyers, emailing, classified ads, etc. Just whenever you start to get a downline, make sure you are supporting and helping them.
These are just a few things I have learned. The best success to you
CArol

carol bullard
Prophetic Destiny...Everybody has one!
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: