April 27, 2024, 12:59:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893068 times)
Donna Elmore

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: January 30, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »

Just a quick Hello!!  I just joined and i think I am ready to learn from you all how to be successful

Thanks
Linda
Hi  Linda,
Just wanted to say this is one of my favorite sayings "Ambition is the path to success.   "Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in."
Donna Elmore GDI IS RIGHT ON!
AlbertoRuiz

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: January 31, 2007, 03:16:57 AM »

hey cedric.  how did u do it?  I need some help maybe u can give  me some tips.  I sure wish i had my  first check.  i have 2 in my downline but no luck yet.  an tips on creating more signups
Terri-LynnYoung

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1667 on: January 31, 2007, 03:16:57 AM »

Hey Terri, congrads for joining, you sound so excited! I also just joined but ive been doing website building for so long but when I saw GDI I couldnt slleep at night! Im so excited im in Japan right now in the Navy, I plan on signing up a lot of Japanese! take care.

Jack Kuhry

Thanks Jack! ( You have my son's name, he just turned 4)  I know what you mean, I just wish everyone would believe me when I tell them this is an awsome thing.  Most people seem to think you have to be technically inclined to sign up.  How do you curb that?

Be careful there in Japan!   Grin

Whether you belive you can or you can't, Your right!
JeffWardlow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1668 on: January 31, 2007, 03:07:31 PM »

Cheesy Hello my name is Jeff Wardlow and I'm  new to the GDI family.May  our family continue to grow and prosper through this fantastic opportunity! Smiley

jeff w.
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1669 on: January 31, 2007, 03:07:31 PM »

Hi,

I also live in Michigan, up north towards the Mackinaw bridge. Where is Clio MI?

For Signups I am just starting out again, just a few days ago. I built a website and submit it to search engines, doing free banner rotators. Doing all the free stuff right now. Does anyone know of any co-op programs that other members use?

thx
scott
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:07:54 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Scott Price
Patrick Baptiste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1670 on: February 01, 2007, 03:45:29 AM »

Hi everyone,

my name is Patrick, I'm from the Caribbean but currently reside in the USA. This is my second day with GDI and already I have one person in my downline...Lori

I truly believe that GDI can change a lot of people's lives in a positive way, so I'm looking forward to being one of those people.

Thank you GDI for allowing me to be a part of this phenomanol organization and good luck to all affiliates.

Pat.
KurtRay

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: February 01, 2007, 03:45:29 AM »

Hi,

I'm from Tennessee and am new to GDI.  I like playing the money game and especially when my team wins.

I look forward to learning more about GDI and 'virtually meeting' some of you.

Success to you,

KurtRay
CCamio

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: February 02, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »

Hi everybody My name is Chris Camio and I live in the beautifull Catskill Mtn.s, I'm not only new to GDI but I'm new at using this here contraption (computer) I'm not even sure if this is where I'm supposed to be to say HELLO, I have been searching for a home buss. for 2 months now and am signed up four 3 now all I gotta do is figure out what the He-- i'm doing, Well gotta go my wife just got home and she and my daughter think that these mlms are all scams so I will be back  Live Long and Prosper  Chris Camio
ValentinS

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: February 02, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »

Hello. My name is Val and I am from Romania Smiley. I am new to GDI so... do you have any advice for me on how to start this business?   Cheesy
T Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: February 02, 2007, 03:30:32 AM »

MY NAME IS TINA AND I AM A FRESH NEWBIE. I JUST FINISHED READING SOME POST FOR NEWBIES AND WHAT I READ WAS
AMAZING. AND WHAT I READ WAS SOME GREAT IDEAS THAT I WILL PUT TO WORK ASAP. SO THOSE TIPS WILL GET ME STARTED ON ADVERTISING. BUT WHAT I CAN'T GET A GRASP ON IS BUILDING MY WEBSITE. I JUST FEEL LIKE I'M IN A DIFFERENT WORLD WHEN I START AND I'M SO LOST. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. MANY THANKS TO YOU.  TINA

TINA ROBINSON
GRoebuck

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: February 02, 2007, 05:09:46 AM »

Hi,
I've been a member for about 2 months and I can say that I am very happy with how it is growing and really no regrets.My upline is Marius VanWoerden and I have to say he is absolutely an a1 class person......GRoebuck Smiley
Thank you for the warm welcome!!
Ton De Weert

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: February 02, 2007, 03:42:59 PM »

Hi, I'm completely new here. From Amsterdam Holland. Just visit these pages, to get to know some of the topics on the boards.
Have to learn all. So just say hello and come with questions another time.

I'm pretty excited about the possibilities, but feel like a dog on Mars.

Hello, goodbye.    Ton
J Brooks

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: February 02, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »

Hello,  Grin

I really feel welcome,  and am very excited to be a part of GDI. 
I am looking forward to learning more about this business, and am open to any suggestions out there. 
I am a homemaker and do not get out very much.  What are some ways to increase my business with two small children at home,
three in school, and husband working out of town every two weeks at a time?  Open to suggestions. 

Thank You!  Smiley 
ArthurMaes

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: February 02, 2007, 07:50:47 PM »

Hello my name is Artie Maes I live in Co. I just recently hooked up with GDI. i'm a gospel rap artist and have been praying to The Lord about being able to make a healthy income at home and be debt free. My passion is to preach The Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world through the gift God has given me. However that bills still need to be paid. This year I believel will be the year I will overcome. Thank God for GDI. My wife is a stay at home Mom and I have three children. I believe that God can and will use something like GDI to accomplish His wil for my life and the life of my familyl. I'm up for all the tips I can get, and encouragement. May God bless yall. I know this aint' gonna happen over night but I know it can and will happen, so encourage me for the long haul. God Bless.
NistorA

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: February 03, 2007, 06:18:29 AM »

hello, to everybody!
I`m new here. too. I registered a month ago and I have great hopes. I hope that this really works. it`s not somthing hard to do, but sometimes I recognise it`s really difficult to continue in some moments.but I don`t give up!
alina
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: