April 29, 2024, 06:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893216 times)
KemalGuersoy

My Site is : http://www.winmoneypixels.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1500 on: December 02, 2006, 06:41:31 AM »

Hi,

I am new as you can expect Smiley . I am from Switzerland and I speak french.

Your helps are welcome to make big money Smiley because I have joined a lot of time in this kind of program but I haven't never earned a dime of money.

Kind regards.
Thomas_S

Changing Ways of Life

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: December 03, 2006, 06:34:13 AM »

Just joined,
I have alot of questions.
Would someone be willing to help me?
The Web-Stuff, I'm totally confused.
What type of content is needed?[/pre
Tracy Rees

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: December 04, 2006, 02:29:34 AM »

Hello,

Today marks my first week in GDI. I have done better this first week than in any other program I've ever been in. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Tracy
Vanessa L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1503 on: December 04, 2006, 02:29:34 AM »

Hi,

My name is Vanessa and I'm from Modesto, CA.  I look forward to learning what this is all about and hopefully share my passion with a lot of other people.  I just joined GDI this morning and have no idea what it is or how to get started but I'm very spongy right now so I'm going to spend some time soaking up some info. 

Thanks for letting me share.   Wink

Closing The Gaps!
NSheppard

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: December 04, 2006, 03:12:26 AM »

Hi!! I am new here. My name is Nate and I am from Colorado. I just joined a few days ago and I am really excited about this business opportunity. So far the support has been tremendous.
TimothyMitchell

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: December 05, 2006, 04:48:50 AM »

Cool 8)Hello everyone from Orlando Florida, My Name is Tim and i just joined Gdi tonight i hope i can have as much fun as you guys are having.  Cool Any help to start out will be appericated thanks everyone in advance Roll Eyes
Antonio G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1506 on: December 05, 2006, 04:48:50 AM »

Hello Antonio from Canada.

glad to be with GDI
John_A1

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: December 05, 2006, 07:53:53 AM »

hEY EVERYBODY...this is J...im from southern california and joined yesterday....im excited but dont know where to start...im trying to build my website but i have no knowledge in HTML or web design at all....can anybody help..??..maybe walk me through the process..??
Anyways....its good to be here ...I wish you all success and looking forward to communication, learning and growing with you all.....

thanks

ciao
D_Coleman

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: December 05, 2006, 06:04:42 PM »

Wink Hi everybody, I'm Dougf from Detroit,Mi. I've been with GDI only a few days and it's most interesting. Just finished some exciting training @ askjanet.ws and got quite an infromative boost"check it out" and let's grow our business(also check out the wsinternetshow link above).
Miguel Gonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: December 06, 2006, 01:42:40 AM »

Hello,
      This is Miguel from Los Angeles...I have had my account for almost a week. Like others here I have no background in HtMl/Web design. The only thing I've figured out how to is paste pictures...atleast that's a start. Can any explain to me how to upload video files. Aside from that, I'm awesomely impressed with the oppurtunity. If you think about it, dividing 50,000 affiliates into 180 countries, well I can't imagine there being more than 2-3 thousand members in any country; Even here in the U.S. That is my reason forsigning up!! Thank you for your consideration, Any help would be greatly appreciated - Miguel
DavidG2

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: December 06, 2006, 01:42:40 AM »

Hello how is everyone? I am new to GDI only 2 weeks old but everything is going great sponsoring people and their sponsoring so my business is taking off.  It is a great product something people want and use while building extra income as they share GDI with others.  I think the business is just awesome and has so much potential for anyone wanting to create a bright future and financial freedom  Smiley

Thanks GDI for your amazing product.
Rafael Villanueva

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: December 06, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »

Buenos dias a todos los Hispano hablantes, soy relativamente nuevo en este negocio y tengo muchas ganas de que funcione como deberia, asi que acepto cualquier comentario, les dejo el linck de mi pagina... acepto comentarios, criticas constructivas...etc.

A todos les deseo exitos en este negocio

Saludos

Rafael

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 04:00:52 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Donna OBrien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1512 on: December 06, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »

Smiley Hi everyone !! I'm new to GDI and have been working on the internet for 2yrs. now and am very excited to join the group.

I live in Rochester NY upstate with my 2 kids, and have been a widow for almost a yr. now, I'd like to make this venture a success!!

I am willing to put all my time into my businesses as this is my future.

Donna O'Brien
Providing a Partnership for Your Success
DonaldRoddy

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: December 06, 2006, 07:43:25 PM »

Is there any Canadians out there who can help me? 
Just want to know what forms that we Canadians need to send into GDI to receive payment.

Thanks,
Heather
DPayne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1514 on: December 07, 2006, 06:11:18 AM »

Grin  Hello Everyone,

My name is David and I'm in Texas.  Been with GDI for about a month.  Joined last year but didn't understand the program.  (alot going on at the time)  I decided to give it another shot.  Just purchased 10 dvd's and got one new signup last night.

This looks to be a great opportunity and I plan on working this program because I want to retire in 3 years.  My only problem is that I sent a email to all of my upline and have not received a response from any of them.  That's ok because I can come here for all the help I need.

I plan on helping everyone in my downline to succeed with this business.

Working to see my downline become successful
One love,

David Kiss

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: