April 27, 2024, 01:20:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893015 times)
MarkAustin

Mark Austin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1440 on: November 12, 2006, 05:37:46 AM »

Learn as much as you can about internet marketing.  There is a lot to learn, so take your time and do it right the first time.  No need to spend money when you dont need to.  To start, just browse this forum.  There are many ways to get your business going.  Too many to mention here.  You will find all the answers in this forum though.

Mark Austin

See more ways to market GDI
MarkAustin

Mark Austin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1441 on: November 12, 2006, 05:37:46 AM »

To anybody that is having trouble, thay may contact me (PM)  Let me know what your doing.  I have lots of info, and knowledge.  a good start is to get yourself a basic HTML editor.  This will help you a lot!  You will be able to make quick Capture pages to lead people into your business.  Do you use an auto-responder, you will want to use one if you are not already.  If you plan on making money, you need to build a list.  To handle that list is where your auto-responder comes in handy.  If you had a list of a thousand people, how could you handle all that manually.  In real estate it is location,location,location.  In network marketing it is Build your list, list, list.  The money is in the list!

Mark Austin

See more ways to market GDI
JoshuaDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: November 12, 2006, 01:01:04 PM »

Hello Iam joshu Daniel New members I have enrolled on CPC to google adwords so far I have got 300 clicks but no lead so far how will I come to know whether I have lead or not
Thanks
Joshua
CraigB

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: November 12, 2006, 08:45:20 PM »

hi Craig here...just getting my feet wet here. Lets hope for the best. Any and all tips welcome.

Cheers, Craig
HYUNCHOI

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: November 13, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »

Hi... i am brand new.

Istanbul at Turkey we are waiting for your visit.
Turkey is a great country to have tour and live in as well..
Let's be successful in our lives.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 12:23:36 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ZarinaA

MamawithaMission

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1445 on: November 13, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »

Good day for everybody.
My name is Hanh
Full name: Nguyen Van Hanh
I live in Vietnam
I'm very happy to make friendship with everybody here.
I'm a new member in website.ws

Hi Hanh

I consider myself a newbie because I have limited time to spend with GDI each day. Therefore I need alot of help. I received the following email from my downline:

Hi Zarina,

Sorry for this very late reply.
I have a potential downline from Vietnam wanting to
However, the big problem is, credit card is not a
common possession in Vietnam.
My potential downline asking if there are other mode
of payments beside credit card.

Please advice.

Warmest regards,
Simon Chan

Please tell me if you have the answer. I know the Vietnam is a very big country and there are many circumstances. But if you can help me, you are very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Zarina

Oladimeji A

In God I Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1446 on: November 14, 2006, 03:48:22 AM »

My name is Oladimeji a newly member of GDI. And I need a tutorial on this,is there any other way of collecting money from GDi without any fill of  form, can GDI pay through e-gold account?

In God I Trust
H_Hirey

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: November 14, 2006, 09:06:28 AM »

Hi everyone I am also from Canada, Toronto, I don't know anything about this sys so if everyon can advice me how to go about it?

Thanks Smiley
Cindy Bray

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: November 15, 2006, 04:17:52 AM »

Hi Anna,

My name is Cindy, I to am new to this opportunity.My sponsor actually came to my front door and was asking for help to raise funds for under priviledged people, at that time i simply said sorry but i myself am about to become bankrupt, so he came back later that evening to tell me about this exciting opportunity.

I was at first somewhat cautious of the whole making money online concept, but so far all of what i have read about seems to make sense. I am Feeling better about the whole thing and a little excited about the opportunity this is giving me.

Anyways i best be off, i am sure i will be back on here again.

Your mate from OZ, The land of opportunity. HEHE.
LTurner1

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: November 16, 2006, 01:07:59 AM »

CoolThanks for the welcome. I'm Lawrence from Atlanta, Ga. USA.
James Parker

James Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1450 on: November 16, 2006, 08:49:28 AM »

Hi my name is James Parker I live in the UK in a town called Blackpool I am 44 and I live with my partner Emma, we live in a tower block, for those of you who have not heard of tower blocks they are apparments, we live on the 17th floor and we love the views, any way this is just to say hello to all at GDI.Grin

God Bless You
James Parker

earn easy cash here $$$$
Nuno_M

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: November 16, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »

Hi to all, my name is Nuno, and I'm also new in GDI.

Anyone from Portugal?
MRashad

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: November 16, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »

Hello Everyone!

Mark Rashad here in California. I just signed up with GDI on 11-13-06 and I'm looking forward to building some good and productive relationships here. I see the potential in GDI and I'm ready to ride the wave Cool
So let's get the ball rollin'
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1453 on: November 16, 2006, 12:53:59 PM »

Greetings, all.  Thank you for taking the time to post on this forum.  I have spent the past few days reading all the posts and absorbing quite a bit of information.  There is quite a bit of information.  But, as some have suggested, I'm taking it slow but I'm definitely plowing ahead.
Thanks again all!

Vincent R. Parker
RobertCampbell

Go GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1454 on: November 17, 2006, 04:09:11 AM »

Hello GDI Affiliates!

I am glad to be apart of this outstanding, money-making, organized, online, world wide powerhouse, Global Domains International.

If you don't feel this way about GDI, stay with it and the feeling with cover you from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. This is a real company GDI:  providing a solid product (.ws domain) and services (.ws website hosting, etc) with a compensation pay plan to match. Everyone is invited to try it out. You can not get this at any other market affiliate sites.

I'm staying. I want to learn everything about this opportunity by spending a lot of time with it online. I want to grow. I know it will happen for me by applying myself.  You too need to apply yourself.

It can only get better from now on. Good luck to all newbies. Cheesy

GDI FOREVER THE NETWORK MARKETING GAINT OF THE 21st CENTURY!!

Best Wishes to All Newbies,
Robert Campbell
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:10:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: