April 27, 2024, 01:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893070 times)
BrettW

The Big Money

View Profile WWW
« Reply #630 on: February 08, 2006, 01:29:34 AM »

Hello everybody, my name is Brett and I'm glad to part of GDI.   I think this is another great way to be financially independent! Grin

Brett

A Norman

It Is Possible For You To Be Wealthy One Day!!

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 08, 2006, 01:56:37 PM »

Greetings to GDI and all GDI members;[/b]
My name is Anthony from USA;
and I am very proud to be a part of this amazing organization
I'm looking forward to my first check!! 
And Then my first BIG CHECK!! 
and then...I guess you can tell I'm excited; Right? Grin
I wish everyone well in their GDI businesses.
[/center]

We Can Succeed; I Do believe We Can!!!
ShawnWilson

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 08, 2006, 02:03:06 PM »

What's up, Everybody!
My name is Shawn Wilson and I want to make A TON OF MONEY!!!!!!
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #633 on: February 08, 2006, 04:27:05 PM »

Welcome to all new members and
    wishing you lots of success:-)! Kiss
David Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 08, 2006, 09:00:33 PM »

New to this any help. I was at the get start page how I can't get back to it.
I would realy like to get this going??

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave Smiley
ChristineXander

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 09, 2006, 07:17:08 AM »

hello to all  im a new member and i would like to say hello and i hope i do well with this, i have done online work in the past with leads but are leads where free are there any free leads for new members or  do u have to pay for them all. well all thx and i hope to talk to some of you soon, christine xander Grin
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #636 on: February 09, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »

hello to all  im a new member and i would like to say hello and i hope i do well with this, i have done online work in the past with leads but are leads where free are there any free leads for new members or  do u have to pay for them all. well all thx and i hope to talk to some of you soon, christine xander Grin
Hello Chrstine,
Welcome to the FORUM...   You are not provided with any LEADS with your NEW ACCOUNT... That would be too easy;

I want to make this really clear so,

NEVER BUY LEADS... THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY..
If anyone want's to challenge me on this one please do so.

There are lots of places to BUY LEADS but they are COLD LEADS... You should be generating your own LEADS.

People making an informed choice to recieve more info from YOU.. You will never get that from BUYING LEADS..

It is VERY EASY to Do. I can show you if you need help, but please,please do not buy a single lead..

-I have wrote this in the FORUM LOTS of TIMES, but not a single persn has challenged me.. Either it has been un-noticed or the only people who thinks it is a good idea to buy leads are those that are selling them to you...

I know this is vague, i.e `I have not told you how to generate LEADS, but look me up in the FORUM, see what i have already said about LEADS and then send me a PM.. I will share my system with YOU, oh and help you to use it of course..

Regards,

Regards,
SylvainCollin

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 09, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »

Hi, Sylvain from Montreal, Quebec!

just signed a few hours ago, very interesting, I already tried a few opportunities and this one looks GREAT...good luck to all!

P.S. Anyone who speak french and would like communicate with me will be appreciate. I do my best in english this is not my first language ! as you notice  Wink
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: February 09, 2006, 08:17:01 AM »

Hello. My name is Jorge, and live in Guatemala, Central America. As of this time, haven't met anyone from my country yet, so that's good news. It's great to be part of this team, and look forward to generate enough income to become financially free in a couple of years. I'm just waiting for the site to be translated into Spanish, so this opportunity will become much more accessible to latin americans. ¡Éxitos!
Hello and Welcome to the FORUM...
Whilst GDI are working on the LANGUAGES you n=should be working on Building YOUR TEAM.. GDI is available WORLD WIDE and you NEED to be aiming to Market to EVERYONE ONLINE..

If you need support with Team Building there are a lot of useful posts in this FORUM.
I wish you success with your plans,

Regards,

Regards,
Tomo Lazovic

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 09, 2006, 11:45:16 AM »

Hi.
Lucky you. You can watch all Anime you want only without sub  Cheesy
So how is there in Japan i always wanted to go there.
AllanHeath

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 10, 2006, 07:22:09 PM »

New from the falls very excited and ready to go if you have any tips would love to hear them

thanks allan
TobaraB

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 11, 2006, 05:30:27 AM »

Hello,  I am new here.  Just signed up today, and I am lost.  Can I get some help here please?
ChoKai

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 11, 2006, 05:30:27 AM »

hello everybody,

I am Kellyn Cho from Malaysia.. i feel great and happy to join this big family... hope that i can learn a lot of knowledge from u all... thank u..  Smiley
Linda Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 11, 2006, 05:13:50 PM »

Hi, I'm Linda I just signed up with GDI and I must say I am verrry impressed Smiley. I came to the forum to ask one question, what's a good subject line? (you know), when I send out invitations to freinds, but as I started reading through the various topics, I believed I found much more.  I will definitely be using the different help sites and sunday conferences, so when I get sign ups, I'll be able to help them as well.

Keep up the good work,
Linda 
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: February 11, 2006, 09:21:51 PM »

Welcome to the GDI Family,

I encourage you to log into your backoffice for GDI and see the numerous tools they offer to run your successful business.

Finally don't be afraid to contact your upline or sponsor and remember no questions is dumb?

Take the bull by its horns and enjoy the ride with GDI!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: